Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #101 (permalink)

Amazing episode. Nice little cameo by Adrienne Barbeau. Walton Groggins should be nominated for this years performance, his character is very compelling. Would Kurt Sutter kill off his wife?
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:56 AM   #102 (permalink)

I know I cant be the only one, that by the end of season 7, that Gemma is driving around, pulls up to a light next to a dirty dodge and she looks over to see Al, Kelly and Bud sitting in the car. Not interaction, just looks....
Old 10-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
I know I cant be the only one, that by the end of season 7, that Gemma is driving around, pulls up to a light next to a dirty dodge and she looks over to see Al, Kelly and Bud sitting in the car. Not interaction, just looks....
Speaking of MWC, check out the custom booklet GUCD321 did... Absolutely amazing!

eddiejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
she'll actually give a dirty look since now Al has come into money and married to Sofia Vergara
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #105 (permalink)

Somebody help me out. I know Sutter was the actor who played Otto. But wasn't that Sutter who is one of the new SAMCRO members that was just voted into the charter? I could be mistaken but it looked like him.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
Somebody help me out. I know Sutter was the actor who played Otto. But wasn't that Sutter who is one of the new SAMCRO members that was just voted into the charter? I could be mistaken but it looked like him.
I can see the resemblance you're talking about, but that guy probably has 4-5 inches and 75 lbs on Sutter, he's a big dude
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
she'll actually give a dirty look since now Al has come into money and married to Sofia Vergara
NICE!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I can see the resemblance you're talking about, but that guy probably has 4-5 inches and 75 lbs on Sutter, he's a big dude
Yeah, he was also the guy helping them find Frankie Diamonds last year.

Rusty Coones - IMDb
Old 11-06-2013, 02:34 AM   #109 (permalink)

Very solid episode tonight. Just needed 5 more minutes. Hate when they make you wait a week. The last episodes look to be huge. Something big is going to happen. Obviously the homeless woman seen throughout the series is mommy to the troubled teenager.

On a side note, I kinda wanted the lawyer to turn back into Jane from Deadwood while she walked from the trailer and yell expletives at Charlie Utter.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Very solid episode tonight. Just needed 5 more minutes. Hate when they make you wait a week. The last episodes look to be huge. Something big is going to happen. Obviously the homeless woman seen throughout the series is mommy to the troubled teenager.
What homeless woman are you talking about? I guess I don't remember seeing anything about this.

I was thinking that the young bride in that picture that made Jax say, "Hey, she looks familiar" was maybe the older woman who is now in Ireland. That comment makes me think that Jax has met that bride in the picture.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
What homeless woman are you talking about? I guess I don't remember seeing anything about this.

I was thinking that the young bride in that picture that made Jax say, "Hey, she looks familiar" was maybe the older woman who is now in Ireland. That comment makes me think that Jax has met that bride in the picture.
The homeless woman has been in every season, sometimes in multiple episodes

Just a few off the top of my head, she was the lady who gave her blanket to had the night he slept at the cemetery before Donna's funeral. Gemma gave her money to which she responded with something that made Gemma think she said something about Abel.

She's been in more than that, those are just thereof most prominent ones I can think of off the top of my head
Old 11-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #112 (permalink)

Yeah the homeless woman has been in 7 episodes since season 1 so far. She has only had interactions with Jax and Gemma. And since she has been seen mainly in Charming but she was also seen in Ireland by Jax, she may be a supernatural presence. She seems to only show up when Jax are Gemma are going through very emotional moments. Kurt Sutter had this to say about her “She is who she is and she represents what she represents and that’s really all I’ll say.” So who knows?

I love this line from last nights episode "I’m the scumbag outlaw and you’re the pillar of justice, but neither one of us likes looking at ourselves in the mirror."
mikestrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrick View Post
Yeah the homeless woman has been in 7 episodes since season 1 so far. She has only had interactions with Jax and Gemma. And since she has been seen mainly in Charming but she was also seen in Ireland by Jax, she may be a supernatural presence. She seems to only show up when Jax are Gemma are going through very emotional moments. Kurt Sutter had this to say about her “She is who she is and she represents what she represents and that’s really all I’ll say.” So who knows?

I love this line from last nights episode "I’m the scumbag outlaw and you’re the pillar of justice, but neither one of us likes looking at ourselves in the mirror."
Can't be a ghost as Jax and Gemma have both transferred actual objects (money, a blanket, and I think a cigarette) with her before, even if they were seeing ghosts, they wouldn't have just dropped objects to the ground

And where was she in Ireland?

I don't remember seeing her there
Old 11-07-2013, 04:39 AM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Can't be a ghost as Jax and Gemma have both transferred actual objects (money, a blanket, and I think a cigarette) with her before, even if they were seeing ghosts, they wouldn't have just dropped objects to the ground

In season 3 after the nuns gave Able to his new adoptive parents they go walking through a market while Jax is following them, the husband bends down to give a homeless person some money and it's the homeless lady from Charming.

She was also in the park in Season 4 when Tara gets kidnapped and gets her hand smashed in the van door. The park they stop at is supposed to be a ways away from Charming as they are on their way to Portland. Jax sees her digging through the trash when goes to throw away some trash and Tara is buckling the boys in their vehicle.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #115 (permalink)

How have I managed to miss any mention of this maybe supernatural homeless woman until now?

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgate View Post
How have I managed to miss any mention of this maybe supernatural homeless woman until now?
Because she has been on screen for 5-10 seconds for 2 episodes in seasons 1 and 2 and 1 episode in seasons 3, 4, and 5. So missing her is very easy.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:

but in Jax and Gemma's thoughts they would have actually seen her or in their minds been able to reach out to her like in a dream

In season 3; when Jax is in Belfast following the husband and wife who had adopted Abel. While he is following them, the husband is seen giving some money to a homeless person who was asleep on the ground, if one looks closely, it's the homeless woman from Charming.

Last edited by duwal; 11-07-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrick View Post
yeah Kurt said he doesn't want to go in depth with her because he wants the viewers to make up their own interpretations of what she represents whether some think she is a guardian angel or a ghost or maybe a homeless person with a lot of frequent flyer miles!!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #119 (permalink)

I just learned something. I too had no idea about the homeless woman.

And is it just me or does Putner's wife remind you a bit of Tara?
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #120 (permalink)

Looking forward to tonights episode...Who do y'all think will bite the big one this season?

Four episodes left!

C

G$4£
Cpr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #121 (permalink)

So, was Tara pregnant or not?

Without a doubt my favorite season so far. Damn, it is so good.

Last edited by tajikey; 11-13-2013 at 12:09 AM.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
So, was Tara pregnant or not?

Without a doubt my favorite season so far. Damn, it is so good.

Nope she faked it to set up Gemma. Now it looks like she really has no options left. Her scream of "What's happened to me?" was very sad.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Nope she faked it to set up Gemma. Now it looks like she really has no options left. Her scream of "What's happened to me?" was very sad.
Right, but the scene where she sat in her old office staring at the blood stain in tears leads me to believe she was actually pregnant. Why would she cry about that if she weren't?

And I really thought she was going to off herself when she got in the car after walking in on Jax getting ridden (those were some strange dimples on her butt).
Old 11-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Right, but the scene where she sat in her old office staring at the blood stain in tears leads me to believe she was actually pregnant. Why would she cry about that if she weren't?

And I really thought she was going to off herself when she got in the car after walking in on Jax getting ridden (those were some strange dimples on her butt).
She was crying because her plan had completely failed and it was proof of had far she had gone to compromise herself--involving her boss in faking medical tests, lying to Jax about being pregnant, doing all kinds of Gemma-stuff along the way.

[Inactive]
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:

Right before Gemma walks into the room, Tara put a blood packet inside her dress. Then plunged onto it, busting the pack of blood everywhere. Giving the illusion of a miscarriage and the other doctor covering the medical exam. Pure deception.