Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #351 (permalink)

theres still alot of meterial to be covered , how the hell are they gonna do it in 2 episodes ???
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #352 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
As far as Walt knows (now), Jesse is dead. The Nazis took him to torture him for DEA information, then "finished the job".
I think Walt is smart enough to realize that now that Walt is not going to help Teds Uncle cook, that they will try to get Jesse to cook for them.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #353 (permalink)

so the box set comes in a barrel with the polos hermanos apron , they should have had 4 different things ....... so you dotn know what your gonna get , you could get a saul shirt ? a heisenberg shirt ? the apron ? or some thing else ....
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:55 AM   #354 (permalink)

Will post this...while I want Jesse to somehow make it out of this, live a normal life with the woman and Brock, work an 8-5 job.....I think he pulls the same trick Walt pulled on the guy and his cousin in the first season. That closes the theory of Jesse getting revenge, but I would think they'd be closure between Walt-Jesse first in the then present time, so needs some work.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #355 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
But we don't know what info Walt learns between the time he is taken away in the minivan and the time he is at the Denny's on his birthday. Perhaps he learns about the blue meth being made again, and he knows that only one other person in the world knows how to make his product and that he must still be alive.
So does he want to save him or kill him?

Don't forget, in the desert, if not for Meth Damon deciding he wanted JEsse to cook for him, Jesse would be dead. Walt gave the order to kill him and it was only on Walt's approval that he let him live.

This series could have very well ended today. Add in one scene with Saul giving Skylar $5m, and having Walt Jr.'s college fund pain for, and a scene with Walt lying down in a hotel bed and staring up at the ceiling/dying quietly. Done. Series over.

I'll be honest, I have NO idea where this is going. Walt was obviously pissed that $69m was taken from him, but it didn't seem as though revenge was on his mind - he wanted to take the $11m and get the family out of dodge (although I'm not quite sure what the urgency was, unless the van was coming).

Jesse, as far as Walt knows now, is dead, although obviously if he hears about the blue meth, he knows Jesse is alive - does he want to finish the job or "save him"? SAving him doesn't make sense to me, since he told him an unforgivable act (letting Jane die) and telling the Nazis to kill him.

Love this show. Don't know where it's going.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #356 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
theres still alot of meterial to be covered , how the hell are they gonna do it in 2 episodes ???
Really? I don't see any material that NEEDS to be covered. . . as I said, the series COULD have ended last night (if not for the flash forwards letting us know that all hell is gonna break loose)...
Old 09-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #357 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Did have some "redemption" as a character, though - in that moment he chose family over money (someone in this thread said he was 100% ego at this point). Jesse living leaves the door open...and we know what comes next in part of the flashback.

Anyway, that whole know your enemy conversation Hank had in Fresno really foreshadows part of that scene.
I was the one that said this, and I admit it was an overreaction to the person who stated that they were rooting for walt because his actions are only about his family. It's obviously more complex than one or the other and I shouldn't have used 100% in my thought.

that being said, tonight's episode showed a bit of both - walt offering up money to save hank and saving skyler from prison were quite family-centric moves, while his confession to jesse was very much the opposite. can't wait for the rest of the series.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #358 (permalink)

The thing about the blue meth - does Walt know for sure that Todd can't make it blue? If not, I don't see how Walt would know/assume that Jesse is alive.

My best guess at this moment is that Walt is coming back to finish off the Nazi's and get his money (and possibly revenge for Hank/his family depending on what happens next episode), and when he arrives will be surprised that Jesse is still alive. Jesse wlil be the one to finally put Walt down for good.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #359 (permalink)

When its all said and done Walt did this all for his family right or wrong good or bad that was his intention. Ego and power got in his way and ultimately that is where the downfall happened.

I am curious to see why he came back to his hose to get the risen. Also to find out hopefully where is family went.

In the end its probably going to be a showdown between Jesse and Walt.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #360 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nera20 View Post
When its all said and done Walt did this all for his family right or wrong good or bad that was his intention. Ego and power got in his way and ultimately that is where the downfall happened.

I am curious to see why he came back to his hose to get the risen. Also to find out hopefully where is family went.

In the end its probably going to be a showdown between Jesse and Walt.
If it is a showdown between the two, I see a Reservior Dogs type ending where they both shoot each other.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #361 (permalink)

I don't see any more interaction between Jesse and Walt. At least not directly. I think they are done.

Consider this -- Todd convinced Uncle Jack to hold off on killing Jesse, using the excuse that they should find out what he knows. Of course that turned out to be of extremely secondary importance to Todd wanting Jesse to help him cook and improve the purity of his product (probably to impress Lydia, who knows with that guy really). BUT ... at some point Jack's guys will want to get on over to Hank's place and find/destroy whatever evidence exists. And who all do you think will be living there with Marie by then?

I think Walt will be on a mission to save his family when the show ends.
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #362 (permalink)

Don't forget 2 things from the flash forward:

1. Heisenberg is spray painted on the inside of the abandoned house. SOMEONE came looking for Walt who knows the name Heisenberg, or a bunch of kids did it and Heisenberg is a known killer's name.

2. The next door neighbor freaked out in seeing Walt - which means either he's been reported dead, or has been outed as Heisenberg.

Gonna be interesting.

My guess is that the next episode focuses on what Walt does after dropping off Holly and before getting in the van.... i.e. there's def going to be a Saul scene...

Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 09-16-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Bob Loblaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #363 (permalink)

I wonder if Huell is still just sitting on the couch lol
Old 09-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #364 (permalink)

Quote:
Don't forget 2 things from the flash forward:

1. Heisenberg is spray painted on the inside of the abandoned house. SOMEONE came looking for Walt who knows the name Heisenberg, or a bunch of kids did it and Heisenberg is a known killer's name.

2. The next door neighbor freaked out in seeing Walt - which means either he's been reported dead, or has been outed as Heisenberg.

Gonna be interesting.

My guess is that the next episode focuses on what Walt does after dropping off Holly and before getting in the van.... i.e. there's def going to be a Saul scene...
I'm guessing the two highlighted options. I also think Saul will be a part of the final two episodes, although I don't think we'll see anything with him and Walt before the van. Walt still would have that business card and probably just called the guy on his own.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #365 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
I'm guessing the two highlighted options. I also think Saul will be a part of the final two episodes, although I don't think we'll see anything with him and Walt before the van. Walt still would have that business card and probably just called the guy on his own.
The quote from the preview is Saul talking to Walt. I think the next episode is filler between dropping off the baby and getting in the van along with a preview as to what brings Walt back.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #366 (permalink)

Quote:
The quote from the preview is Saul talking to Walt. I think the next episode is filler between dropping off the baby and getting in the van along with a preview as to what brings Walt back.
gotcha - I haven't seen any previews for next week.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #367 (permalink)

Last episode was probably the most dark/intense thing I have ever watched. Simply amazing.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #368 (permalink)

My list for best TV shows of all time:

Breaking Bad
The Wire

Everything else

Sex and the City
password- jetscollector

Last edited by jetscollector10; 09-16-2013 at 07:20 PM.
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #369 (permalink)

I think the next door neighbor could possibly freak out over hearing what Walt had done to Skylar etc with the knife and baby, maybe not the Heisenberg stuff.

Just my opinion.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #370 (permalink)

I'm go with Walt. Jr. trashing and "tagging" the interior of the house in confused rage - he loved his Uncle Hank!
Old 09-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #371 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
I'm go with Walt. Jr. trashing and "tagging" the interior of the house in confused rage - he loved his Uncle Hank!
I just feel like no one knows that his name is Heisenberg other then other drug dealers and the white supremacists. Unless there is a news story or something about him, I can see Walt jr or just random kids doing all of that.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #372 (permalink)

He probably became something of an anti-hero once the story got out and vandals probably did in as a tribute.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:45 AM   #373 (permalink)

"George R.R. Martin says ‘Breaking Bad’ has inspired him to create a more evil character"

"Breaking Bad appears to have inspired him to create a character as evil as Walt. “Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros. (I need to do something about that),” he wrote.

Being the tease that he is (Come on, where’s the next book?!), he also compared the two shows in terms of their Emmy chances. “This is the final season of BREAKING BAD. I think GAME OF THRONES may have a shot at upsetting BB for this year’s Emmy (only a shot, though, I think they are the clear favorite), which pits us against their previous season… but there’s no way in hell that anyone is going to defeat BREAKING BAD next year, when their last season is the one in contention,” he wrote."
Old 09-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #374 (permalink)

Also, it appears Ozymandias is a 10/10 on IMDB.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:20 AM   #375 (permalink)

I stopped watching a couple episodes ago because it was pissing me off, but I did read about what happened to Hank.

I still maintain that he was the only guy I liked, with the exception of one scene, and was sexy.
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote