Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #426 (permalink)

Jesse is Walts only hope left of getting his family the money
cardsharkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #427 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
Jesse is Walts only hope left of getting his family the money
what reason would jesse have to help walt get the money to his family ? are you sure you have watched all of the episodes lol walt tried to have jesse killed actually told todd and gang to kill him.
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #428 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
Hoooooooooly crap what an ending.

***** EPISODE SPOILERS BELOW IN WHITE *****

So ... does anyone else think Walt may go after Elliott and Gretchen in the finale? I mean ... think about it for a bit ... wouldn't that make perfect sense?
No chance, think we don't see them (Gretchen and her husband) again, they were just the ones to send the empire message. He's going after the Nazis. I think Jesse will ultimately come out of it, Brock needs someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip+flip View Post
So who does walt go after in the finale.

Personally I think Pinkman will help him kill Todd and the rest of the redneck guys (the show made this kind of super obvious when they showed todd killing his girlfriend). But what happens after that I have no clue. Walt may get revenge on the graymatter folks too (but probably not). But I think it ends with a confrontation between walt and jesse. What happens during it is anyones guess.
Why though? They put down his name and his empire in his mind, don't need to come at them with violence, need to get back at the people ruining his meth empire, the other empire in Grey Matter has been long gone for a long time.

Quote:
Man I really hope walt doesnt die next week!! Thinking he's gonna take that Ricen... Either way greatest show of all time!! The actors are awesome, that Pinkman scene was again a classic!
My first instinct is that he uses the ricin to poison the remaining meth but that opens too big of a door.

Anyway, did anyone see the cup at the end of the episode? Looked exactly like Walt wearing his hat.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #429 (permalink)

Quote:
what reason would jesse have to help walt get the money to his family ? are you sure you have watched all of the episodes lol walt tried to have jesse killed actually told todd and gang to kill him.
Oh believe me i know, not saying jesse will do it...just saying walts sick in more ways than one, and I could see him asking if he saves his life
Old 09-23-2013, 01:12 AM   #430 (permalink)

So is it possible for Walt and Jesse to both survive the final episode, or does one of them die ?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #431 (permalink)

Cant wait to see the last episode, and when he gets that Gun to wipe out Jacks crew... Was this episode longer? Is next weeks an hour or longer do you guys know?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #432 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh believe me i know, not saying jesse will do it...just saying walts sick in more ways than one, and I could see him asking if he saves his life
Yeah I bet walt saves pinkman from todd and the gang and then they kill them all or something along those lines (and I bet he somehow uses chemistry to do it). But I wonder what happens after that. What do you think he uses the ricin capsule for. Maybe he uses it to kill todd and them idk.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:15 AM   #433 (permalink)

Quote:
Cant wait to see the last episode, and when he gets that Gun to wipe out Jacks crew... Was this episode longer? Is next weeks an hour or longer do you guys know?
yeah finale is same length as this one extended by 15 min
Old 09-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #434 (permalink)

Quote:
So is it possible for Walt and Jesse to both survive the final episode, or does one of them die ?
I think Walt dies, anything else would leave the ending too wide-opened.

Quote:
Yeah I bet walt saves pinkman from todd and the gang and then they kill them all or something along those lines (and I bet he somehow uses chemistry to do it). But I wonder what happens after that. What do you think he uses the ricin capsule for. Maybe he uses it to kill todd and them idk.
Yeah but remember it takes a few days so that wouldn't be very dramatic. Maybe gets his revenge, takes it himself, allows a certain amount of time for him to say goodbye to everyone, perhaps talk to the news and about his empire, something he'd want to do.

--------
I should add spoiler tags to all of this, but if you haven't watched the last couple episodes, don't think you'd be in this thread.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #435 (permalink)

Post on reddit agrees:

"[–]bkleo504 116 points 2 hours ago*

I can't help but laugh at everyone predicting this in the post-episode spoilers. The writers aren't going to completely forego Jesse and Jack's unfinished plotline's to resurrect a dead one. Gretchen and Elliot were simply the perfect characters to communicate that Walt's empire is still alive. And Walt is going to make sure his empire is going to die with him.

Edit: Furthermore consider the parallel context of the interview. They were trying to save face and shore up their own empire. Gray Matter isn't Walt's empire. If we can agree that Walt is a man partly driven by his ego, then he doesn't stoop to a level of pettiness of destroying his lost one. No, he finishes what he started and ends his own. The looming question is what exactly "finishing" means.
"

Who can cook his blue meth? Him, Jesse, and Todd. I think only one of those comes out alive in Jesse, don't think they'd seek so much redemption and then have him kill one of the semi-sympathetic characters.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #436 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
What he leaves behind, both for his family and with his name. The Grey Matter former empire was used to convey this.

Walter Jr. or "Flynn" as he likes to be called.....was easily the most uninteresting, underdeveloped, and utterly useless character in the series.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:31 AM   #437 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Walter Jr. or "Flynn" as he likes to be called.....was easily the most uninteresting, underdeveloped, and utterly useless character in the series.
Was hoping we'd get a scene with him, Walt, and Jesse, to underscore the parallel of "both his sons" in some form, maybe in the finale.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:41 AM   #438 (permalink)

Walt puts it all off on the hick family, takes down the European connection, with a deal proposed to the DEA and lives happily ever after

The end
Old 09-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #439 (permalink)

I think Jesse does Todd's uncle and his gang in with Science,Bitch!

First season,Krazy 8 and Emilio get poisoned due to a chemical reaction that Walt concocted inside the RV. Fast forward to earlier in the season when Todd starts making his own batches of meth and he advises his uncle and the crew to put their masks on and they say they didn't need to. Now Jesse's being forced to make meth with Todd and with Jesse trying to escape and Andrea being murdered,everyone's gonna be keeping a close eye on him now. Jesse and Todd will be the only ones wearing the masks and Jesse will recall that day in season 1 and will do the same thing poisoning everyone except Todd. Somehow Jesse will overpower Todd and escape.

Many things to cover in the last 75 minutes of the show but I just wanted to add another element to the discussion.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #440 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Elliott and Gretchen are done.

He wouldn't be in any of this mess if they wouldn't have sold him out.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #441 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Elliott and Gretchen are done.

He wouldn't be in any of this mess if they wouldn't have sold him out.
Perhaps, but I believe they are simply the conduit to Walt realizing that his other empire, the blue meth empire, is still going - and people are still profiting from it. Walt, inspired by the loss of the profits from Grey Matter, is going to want to stop the Nazis and Meth Damon from profiting, and get his family's money back.

I think the Grey Matter execs are fine. The popular prediction is that Walt and Jesse meet up, bond together to take out the Nazis, they apologize to one another, and Walt entrusts Jesse to get the money to his family . . .and Walt dies. As for Lydia, I'm not sure if she is collateral damage or just slinks off. The Ricin could be a red herring, or it could be inserted in the latest batch of meth -- if people die from the blue meth, the people won't buy the blue meth anymore.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #442 (permalink)

There is a lot to get resolved in the last episode - last night's while splendid in its own right, didn't move things all that much.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #443 (permalink)

Did anyone else notice the TREMENDOUS irony in the fact that Heisenberg, the meth kingpin of pretty much the entire world, was unable to put a needle in his own vein ...
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #444 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenntimesports View Post
How the hell did they know about the girl and the kid?
When Walt wanted them to murder Jesse, that's where Walt told them Jesse would be. I believe they were even outside the house when Walt visited Andrea.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #445 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
The popular prediction is that Walt and Jesse meet up, bond together to take out the Nazis, they apologize to one another, and Walt entrusts Jesse to get the money to his family . . .
I thought about that, but at the point Jesse is at his life...think he has to go as well. We've seen him so depressed over the last couple seasons, and finding out everything else that has happened, watching Andrea get shot...he's only more so, fueled by anger and that's it at this point.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #446 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I thought about that, but at the point Jesse is at his life...think he has to go as well. We've seen him so depressed over the last couple seasons, and finding out everything else that has happened, watching Andrea get shot...he's only more so, fueled by anger and that's it at this point.
Oh, I don't think it's going to be clean.

My guess, although no one asked. . . .

I think Walt kills the Nazis and frees Jesse. There's a standoff; Jesse comes after Walt, Walt kills Jesse too, and is mournful.

He checks into a hotel room, takes a shower, and goes to sleep - and dies from the cancer, or another method of suicide, after writing a long note to Skyler and Walt Jr. Somehow, they get the money later on.

I could be 100% wrong. I just don't see Jesse, the Nazis, or Walt living past next Sunday.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #447 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:

I think Walt kills the Nazis and frees Jesse. There's a standoff; Jesse comes after Walt, Walt kills Jesse too, and is mournful.

He checks into a hotel room, takes a shower, and goes to sleep - and dies from the cancer, or another method of suicide, after writing a long note to Skyler and Walt Jr. Somehow, they get the money later on.

I could be 100% wrong. I just don't see Jesse, the Nazis, or Walt living past next Sunday.
Elliot and Gretchen are dead. You could see it in his eyes when they through him under the bus saying he had nothing to do with that company other then naming it.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #448 (permalink)

If you want to know what was on TV during the phone call with Flynn:
http://extramustard.si.com/2013/09/2...ame-from-1998/
Old 09-23-2013, 11:38 AM   #449 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't think Walt at least directly will cause Jesses demise but agree. Instead of a note, though, could be a video like in the first episode of the series. Alternatively, could take the ricin and turn himself in, leading them to not go after his wife as much anymore, but only giving him limited time with him, enough to discuss the empire he's built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Elliot and Gretchen are dead. You could see it in his eyes when they through him under the bus saying he had nothing to do with that company other then naming it.
At this point in the series that'd still make no sense, and furthermore there's no opposition to just walking in their house and putting a gun to their head. Not going to happen.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #450 (permalink)

I was under the impression that Ricin poisoning was not pleasant. I don't think he'd go out that way. And killing the Grey Matter people is irrelevant.

I don't see a satisfying ending. I DON'T want ot see Jesse and Brock live happily ever after like an episode of Webster or something like that... that's just not realistic.