Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risquť images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #451 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Elliot and Gretchen are dead. You could see it in his eyes when they through him under the bus saying he had nothing to do with that company other then naming it.
I am glad you are not the writer of this show. That is all.
Frankp2311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #452 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
I am glad you are not the writer of this show. That is all.
I don't think he will touch the Grey Matter folks. I did at first, but not now. I think the intention here was for Walt's former business partners to serve as the catalyst for his final transformation into Heisenberg.
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #453 (permalink)

The writers did a masterful job leading up to the finale as far as keeping options open for who Walt is going after with the machine gun.

Could be Grey Matter if the discussion of Walt's contributions to the company being only in the name wounded his pride enough.

More likely IMO, it will be the fact that Walt now knows the Blue is still out there and will be going back to shut down production for good.

I still can't decide how the confrontation between Walt and Jesse will turn out. Really hoping that Jesse somehow is the one to kill Todd though.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #454 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
The writers did a masterful job leading up to the finale as far as keeping options open for who Walt is going after with the machine gun.

Could be Grey Matter if the discussion of Walt's contributions to the company being only in the name wounded his pride enough.

More likely IMO, it will be the fact that Walt now knows the Blue is still out there and will be going back to shut down production for good.

I still can't decide how the confrontation between Walt and Jesse will turn out. Really hoping that Jesse somehow is the one to kill Todd though.
I actually do think Jesse will kill Todd, and I think it will be brutal. Jesse has always been relatively harmless and non-violent. It's time for him to descend into madness.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #455 (permalink)

Lots of different ways this one could end (understatement of the day). I need to watch last night's episode again, but here is an interesting theory I read earlier:
- Iím going to go ahead and make a prediction right now: itís Lydia who will get the ricin, and it will be delivered to her system via the sweetener that she puts in her precious tea. Hereís why: In that diner scene a waitress comes over to take Lydiaís order, Naturally, she orders tea, as she always does (and, as some commenters have noted, we almost always see Lydia playing with her tea, indicating some sort of significance and maybe foreshadowing something). Specifically, she says this: ďChamomile tea with soy milk, please. And Iíll need more Stevia.Ē Thereís no reason for the added line about Stevia into that scene. Itís there for a reason, and to me, itís clearly setting something up. It has significance. And ricin looks like itíd blend in flawlessly with Stevia.

Read more: Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 15 Recap Discussion Granite State
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #456 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcedd View Post
Lots of different ways this one could end (understatement of the day). I need to watch last night's episode again, but here is an interesting theory I read earlier:
- Iím going to go ahead and make a prediction right now: itís Lydia who will get the ricin, and it will be delivered to her system via the sweetener that she puts in her precious tea. Hereís why: In that diner scene a waitress comes over to take Lydiaís order, Naturally, she orders tea, as she always does (and, as some commenters have noted, we almost always see Lydia playing with her tea, indicating some sort of significance and maybe foreshadowing something). Specifically, she says this: ďChamomile tea with soy milk, please. And Iíll need more Stevia.Ē Thereís no reason for the added line about Stevia into that scene. Itís there for a reason, and to me, itís clearly setting something up. It has significance. And ricin looks like itíd blend in flawlessly with Stevia.

Read more: Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 15 Recap Discussion Granite State
But this isn't the first time we've seen her order tea and mention stevia, we've also seen it in her restaurant scene with Walt, I believe. It makes sense, but what purpose would it make versus a straight death? There's no extra reason to dispose of her in that way, at least at the moment.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #457 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
But this isn't the first time we've seen her order tea and mention stevia, we've also seen it in her restaurant scene with Walt, I believe. It makes sense, but what purpose would it make versus a straight death? There's no extra reason to dispose of her in that way, at least at the moment.
Good point ... the ricin is probably going to have a much greater purpose than just slipping it into someone's tea. I would guess, as some have said, that it will somehow make its way into a batch of blue.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #458 (permalink)

If anyone read Walt's AMA, he kept referencing a crane. Look at the napkin. I think the cup kind of looks like him wearing the hat but I may just be seeing things.

Anyway, new background: http://i.imgur.com/NEejJ4L.jpg
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
Old 09-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #459 (permalink)

^^^^^ Awesome!!!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #460 (permalink)

a very interesting predicted ending I just read.

"How i think it will end: Jesse kills himself and Todd in a meth lab explosion, going out like Tuco's uncle. Walt returns to Albuquerque and kills the rest of the Nazi's and gets his money back. He reburies it in the desert and tells Skylar the coordinates. He then turns himself in, saving his family, and kills himself with the ricin in his cell."
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #461 (permalink)

Bryan Cranston,Anna Gunn,Aaron Paul,Betsy Brandt and R.J. Mitte are all appearing on Conan tonight in case anyone wants to check it out.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #462 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
Bryan Cranston,Anna Gunn,Aaron Paul,Betsy Brandt and R.J. Mitte are all appearing on Conan tonight in case anyone wants to check it out.
anything fun from the Conan show? I missed it.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #463 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
anything fun from the Conan show? I missed it.
The mariachi band who played Negro y Azul:The Ballad of Heisenberg in season 2 played the song as musical guest,Skinny Pete sat in with Conan's band playing keyboard and Danny Trejo's fake head on a tortoise also came out to applause and laughter. At the end of the show,the cast threw out samples of the blue meth (probably candy of some sort) to the audience. Jonathan Banks,Dean Norris and Bob Odenkirk were also on the show. No spoilers or anything though.

Last edited by bblair_2002; 09-24-2013 at 10:29 AM.
bblair_2002 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #464 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If anyone read Walt's AMA, he kept referencing a crane. Look at the napkin. I think the cup kind of looks like him wearing the hat but I may just be seeing things.

Anyway, new background: http://i.imgur.com/NEejJ4L.jpg
Looks like him wearing the hat??? I don't see it?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #465 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Yeah, I'm nuts, ignore me haha.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #466 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Whew - thought I was the only one...
"You have to break by the case" Zammos1, 3:16
hairysasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #467 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
The mariachi band who played Negro y Azul:The Ballad of Heisenberg in season 2 played the song as musical guest,Skinny Pete sat in with Conan's band playing keyboard and Danny Trejo's fake head on a tortoise also came out to applause and laughter. At the end of the show,the cast threw out samples of the blue meth (probably candy of some sort) to the audience. Jonathan Banks,Dean Norris and Bob Odenkirk were also on the show. No spoilers or anything though.
LOLOL ... wow, I am going to have to watch a rerun of this.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #468 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I'm nuts, ignore me haha.
hahaha i just want to see it! can you make a diagram or something haha
Old 09-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #469 (permalink)
Banned

How ?Breaking Bad? Made a Dying Boy?s Wish Come True (and Scored a Brilliant Cameo, Too) - Yahoo TV

interesting article
Old 09-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #470 (permalink)

what if....

It ends with Walt taking everyone out, hiding the money for the family to get later on...the ricin goes to the Grey Matter people...and Walt, knowing he will soon be dead anyway, turns himself in to take the heat so the family can get the money and move on....Walt is left in a cell alone, since he can't be out in the regular prison population of course....and then his doc tells him that his cancer is gone again and he's been suffering from side effects of the chemo he's been doing on his own for months.

So Walt lives and is in prison...alone...lost everything and will never have to stand trial for everything he's done because he admitted it to the police almost bragging about it since he knew he was dying anyway.

He originally told Hank he would be dead within 6 months and it looks like more time than that has passed? Everyone is expecting Walt to die in some way...it would be the ultimate flip if he doesn't...no one will see it coming...which is the way they've run this show...even Jesse said whatever you think will happen, the opposite will happen.

Just a wild guess.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com

Last edited by mindbinge; 09-24-2013 at 10:46 PM.
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #471 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
what if....

It ends with Walt taking everyone out, hiding the money for the family to get later on...the ricin goes to the Grey Matter people...and Walt, knowing he will soon be dead anyway, turns himself in to take the heat so the family can get the money and move on....Walt is left in a cell alone, since he can't be out in the regular prison population of course....and then his doc tells him that his cancer is gone again and he's been suffering from side effects of the chemo he's been doing on his own for months.

So Walt lives and is in prison...alone...lost everything and will never have to stand trial for everything he's done because he admitted it to the police almost bragging about it since he knew he was dying anyway.

He originally told Hank he would be dead within 6 months and it looks like more time than that has passed? Everyone is expecting Hank to die in some way...it would be the ultimate flip if he doesn't...no one will see it coming...which is the way they've run this show...even Jesse said whatever you think will happen, the opposite will happen.

Just a wild guess.
That's not a bad ending at all. I wouldn't be upset one bit.

I would really love Walt to take out the Nazi gang, save Jesse and both live happily ever after... I know there is 0% chance of that happening though. The flash forward does seem to suggest Walt was wrong with his 6 months and I'm dead statement.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #472 (permalink)

I also think it would be cool if he saves Jesse from the Nazi's and gets him to help him move the money and then kills him in cold blood. lol.

I think it will wrap up everything...because everyone will be dead except the family.

Maria is crazy also...so who knows what she might do..she could talk herself in to blaming Skyler and take her out for Hank's death...who knows?

Lots of ways it could play out!

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #473 (permalink)

Quote:
what if....

He originally told Hank he would be dead within 6 months and it looks like more time than that has passed? Everyone is expecting Walt to die in some way...it would be the ultimate flip if he doesn't...no one will see it coming...which is the way they've run this show...even Jesse said whatever you think will happen, the opposite will happen.

Just a wild guess.
I like this!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #474 (permalink)

Quote:
what if....

Just a wild guess.
Like the theory, however I don't think the creators are going to let him get off that easy - meaning I think either a good portion of his family dies, the money goes bye-bye, or Walt dies. Can't see how none of those three happen.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #475 (permalink)

Maybe Lidia convinces Todd to kill Skylar and he does because of his crush on her.