Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

To the top.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #177 (permalink)

Never seen the show. Not even once.

Until right now.

Watching an episode on AMC. Episode is called "Rabid Dog".

Gonna try and see what all the fuss is about
Old 09-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #178 (permalink)
Banned

Old 09-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #179 (permalink)

SPOILER

So...so far everyone wants to kill Jesse but Walt. Everyone's been saying Walt will kill him, can't see it happening at all, characters have been through so much together.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post

Until right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Watch it from the beginning, don't spoil it anymore. One of the best series ever created.
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #181 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Watch it from the beginning, don't spoil it anymore. One of the best series ever created.
Agreed. Do not ruin it for yourself. It may seem like a lot to catch up on but trust me it goes fast.

On another note, just saw the GTA V commercial. I am think about the possibilities of a Breaking Bad video game........I am in.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #182 (permalink)
Banned

Mr White is....................

Last edited by WCTYSON; 09-01-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #183 (permalink)

Lol, all the people that fell in love with Hank because of this season now probably hate him.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #184 (permalink)

Great episode!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglescubs555 View Post
Great episode!
What on earth are you talking about? This was the worst episode since it came back for 5A. A lot of this episode was hard to swallow.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
What on earth are you talking about? This was the worst episode since it came back for 5A. A lot of this episode was hard to swallow.
It was a little underwhelming but I liked the ending.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #187 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

This was a setup episode for the coming war between Jesse and Walt. Not all the episodes have to be nonstop action.

Since we know Walt survives for at least a year, maybe Jesse's "hitting him where he lives" will be to kill Skyler and/ or his children.
free2131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post

Until right now.

I hope you are joking. Please don't ruin the show for yourself. If you don't have Netflix, go get a month free trial and knock it out in a weekend.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:53 AM   #189 (permalink)

I don't know what you guys are talking about, i thought it was a great episode.

I have no idea where they are taking things now...this one just kinda left me wondering whats up? lol

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #190 (permalink)

Happy to see my thread is Alive and well!!
cardsharkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
This was a setup episode for the coming war between Jesse and Walt. Not all the episodes have to be nonstop action.

Since we know Walt survives for at least a year, maybe Jesse's "hitting him where he lives" will be to kill Skyler and/ or his children.
But then he got into the car with Hank, who would be totally against that.

I don't think he'd target children or Skyler.

My theory: What did Walt originally do this all for? The money. Jesse's plan will be to target the money, something Hank need as well.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #192 (permalink)

Finale name: Felina

"Fe-Li-Na

Iron-Lithium-Sodium

Blood-Meth-Tears

Also an anagram for finale"

That, combined with an episode entitled Ozymandias (great poem), makes me love this show even more.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:27 AM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I don't think he'd target children or Skyler.
Honestly, I think that when he saw the picture of Walt with Skyler while he was in Hank's house, I assumed that he would kill either her or the children. You are probably right about the children, but I think that he wouldn't have any issues killing Skyler, who he knows in complicit with him. He doesn't have to let Hank know exactly what will happen.

In my opinion, I think that Jesse kills Skyler (maybe Hank and Marie too) and Todd's gang (with Lydia) turns on Walt and joins with Jesse, who becomes their cook. I think either Walt, Walt Jr., and his daughter use Saul's guy to disappear, or the kids get taken away once Skyler dies and Walt gets away alone. During the year between what is happening now and what little we've seen in the future, I think that Jesse becomes the "new" Heisenberg, and Walt is coming back now to try and kill him.

Last edited by free2131; 09-02-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #194 (permalink)

i cant wait another week !!!!!!!!!!!!
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Honestly, I think that when he saw the picture of Walt with Skyler while he was in Hank's house, I assumed that he would kill either her or the children. You are probably right about the children, but I think that he wouldn't have any issues killing Skyler, who he knows in complicit with him. He doesn't have to let Hank know exactly what will happen.

In my opinion, I think that Jesse kills Skyler (maybe Hank and Marie too) and Todd's gang (with Lydia) turns on Walt and joins with Jesse, who becomes their cook. I think either Walt, Walt Jr., and his daughter use Saul's guy to disappear, or the kids get taken away once Skyler dies and Walt gets away alone. During the year between what is happening now and what little we've seen in the future, I think that Jesse becomes the "new" Heisenberg, and Walt is coming back now to try and kill him.
i dont know if Jesse is smart enough to figure that out...lol. He's tied to Hank now though, can't go to jail and can't be turned loose. Somethings gotta give there.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #196 (permalink)

I dont think Hank would sign off or go along with Jesse targeting the kids or Skylar....well maybe Skylar.

My guess is Jesse goes after Walts money or his empire.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #197 (permalink)

Jesse says he has to hit Walt where it hurts to most... I am guessing that's his ego. I am guessing Jesse starts cooking the blue again with hopes of drawing Walt out of retirement. Walt has never wanted others to cook his product or make money off it. The only problem with this is Walt is too smart and will see it coming. Anyway, who knows at this point...

I now hate Hank and would be fine if he dies. I was shocked at how little he cared about Jesse and with him going off the books and doing this all for his own selfish purposes makes him almost as bad as Walt IMO. The only innocent people on this show are the two kids it seems. Everyone else is breaking bad..
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Jesse says he has to hit Walt where it hurts to most... I am guessing that's his ego. I am guessing Jesse starts cooking the blue again with hopes of drawing Walt out of retirement. Walt has never wanted others to cook his product or make money off it. The only problem with this is Walt is too smart and will see it coming. Anyway, who knows at this point...

I now hate Hank and would be fine if he dies. I was shocked at how little he cared about Jesse and with him going off the books and doing this all for his own selfish purposes makes him almost as bad as Walt IMO. The only innocent people on this show are the two kids it seems. Everyone else is breaking bad..
its kinda funny that everyone BUT Walt wants to kill someone right now lol.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:

I can see Skyler going down, but didn't Vince Giligan say that Walt will do something unforgivable? If Jesse kills Skyler and that's what spurs his pursuit, or if Jesse goes after his family aggressively, that sort of justifies any move in reply by Walt.

They did so much to make Jesse a fan favorite and a sympathetic character, and they have wanted us to feel what he's feeling...that I still can't see it actually happening. Has he/will he consider it? I would think given the place he is right now.

I think it'll be interesting when they finally show the connection between the Walt-Jesse stuff and the stuff that's going on with Todd/Lydia. I have some theories but will think about them more before I post.

Beauty is, whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be unpredictable because this is one awesome show.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #200 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

did they not show Hank telling his partner about Walt or did I just happen to miss that? All of a sudden the guy is in Hank's living room listening to Jesse's story.....I have seen every episode so i dont know how I would have missed that and I feel like his reaction needed to be shown, but instead it looked like he already knew about Walt.
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote