Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risquť images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #201 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
did they not show Hank telling his partner about Walt or did I just happen to miss that? All of a sudden the guy is in Hank's living room listening to Jesse's story.....I have seen every episode so i dont know how I would have missed that and I feel like his reaction needed to be shown, but instead it looked like he already knew about Walt.
Yeah it was kinda strange. I looked at my roommate and said, "Well, I guess he knows then?"

Someone on another forum pointed this out to me and I lol'd. I have it set up to show the last part. The actress who played Jane was in a new show and... someone showed up to talk about her.

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 Promo - YouTube

Cal Ripken PC - http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/free2131/Ripken%20PC/
Braves PC - http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/free2131/Braves%20PC/
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #202 (permalink)

I don't think Jesse has it in him to kill a child, look how he reacted when Todd shot the kid on the bike, and I don't think he'd cooperate with Todd because of that.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
did they not show Hank telling his partner about Walt or did I just happen to miss that? All of a sudden the guy is in Hank's living room listening to Jesse's story.....I have seen every episode so i dont know how I would have missed that and I feel like his reaction needed to be shown, but instead it looked like he already knew about Walt.
They implied it but didn't show it. After Jesse did some of the talking in front of the camera, you may remember they were on the balcony, and he said something along the lines of "I guess you were telling the truth."
Old 09-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Jesse says he has to hit Walt where it hurts to most... I am guessing that's his ego. I am guessing Jesse starts cooking the blue again with hopes of drawing Walt out of retirement. Walt has never wanted others to cook his product or make money off it. The only problem with this is Walt is too smart and will see it coming. Anyway, who knows at this point...

I now hate Hank and would be fine if he dies. I was shocked at how little he cared about Jesse and with him going off the books and doing this all for his own selfish purposes makes him almost as bad as Walt IMO. The only innocent people on this show are the two kids it seems. Everyone else is breaking bad..
I think just Holly...Walter Jr's doing it for the breakfast.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #205 (permalink)

I made something silly after talking with someone about how all the characters have grown over the series except Walter Jr. I'm sure someone else has made a better one, but this helped me avoid doing economics homework...

Old 09-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
I can see Skyler going down, but didn't Vince Giligan say that Walt will do something unforgivable?
I didn't know this, but this makes the neighbor lady's horrified reaction to his appearance (grocery sack drop) in the opening scene of this last season more understandable. Now I am stumped. He's done lots of unforgivable stuff already, no?
Old 09-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #207 (permalink)

It’s probably safe to reveal that Saul Goodman will make it out alive at the end of Breaking Bad, considering that a spinoff starring Walter White’s hilariously shady lawyer is said to officially be in the works. Bob Odenkirk told Vulture that he and series boss Vince Gilligan have even discussed how it might work. “Oh yeah, we've talked about it,” he said cryptically a few days ago, just after finishing filming his final scene. “Vince is still really busy with the show so we haven’t talked very in-depth about it, but he clearly thinks it’s a possibility. And I've certainly told him that if there was some way to see more of Saul then I would be happy to do it. It would be fun.”

Better Call Saul (could the spinoff be called anything else?) is still in the very early stages. Gilligan started joking about the idea last summer, and Odenkirk humbly admits that at last month's wrap party in New Mexico (held before shooting actually ended, to make sure the actors whose last scenes were shot early were able to attend), he got “the biggest laugh of the night” when he began his own farewell speech by saying, “A TV show is ultimately judged by its spinoff ... ” Looks like Gilligan took him seriously.

Odenkirk was a late addition to the show and considers himself lucky to have lasted as long as he has. “No one thought the part was meant to last,” he said. “For it to continue was always every time a surprise to me.” When it finally came time to say good-bye, the last day was unexpectedly emotional. “I was floundering around a little bit professionally when I got the role, so on its own it was a great part, but personally it meant a lot to me to be included in this great endeavor.”

Odenkirk promises Saul’s final moments on the show, which ends its five-season run this summer, will be as memorable as all that have come before. “The last scene I’m in is just a really rich one. It reminded me of the first scene I was in [when he burst into an interrogation room to rescue Badger from the "sneaky Pete" cops] and how much there was to work with there. There’s a lot going on in it,” he said. “I’m just glad they didn't end with Saul drives by and waves.”

To avoid spoilers, he didn't read any scenes but his own (his choice, not the producers’). Still, he’s not afraid to hype. "I've been told that the ending is really surprising and really satisfying and you can’t believe the number of loose ends that get wrapped up,” he said, laughing. “That’s all hearsay, though, because I didn't read it. I dumped it in the trash, and then I dumped out the trash.”
He didn’t take any mementos either, but is already starting to regret that decision. “I could have taken his World’s Greatest Lawyer mug, but you can buy those. Or a pair of bright-lime-green socks. That would have been good.”

Old 09-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #208 (permalink)

Eh, I don't buy that him having a spinoff means he's safe. Like someone else said, it could very easily be a prequel, or it could take place outside of the Breaking Bad universe.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
Eh, I don't buy that him having a spinoff means he's safe. Like someone else said, it could very easily be a prequel, or it could take place outside of the Breaking Bad universe.
Yeah, don't see a sequel since they would have to draw back on what happened with Bryan for some events, might get too messy.

I've written out like ten theories for the end of the series so far haha, but I've read so many more.

Some things confirmed: ====SPOILERS====

-Gretchen returns at least for a scene
-A main character will die
Bunch more...

And then there's a CBS promo showed Walt yelling at the family to pack their bags, and then throwing them in back of an old truck with a tub of money in the back. Some people think Gomez hasn't seen the tape Walt said Hank, and if Walt decides to fake his death, the tape will come back to haunt Hank.

Last edited by xbignick; 09-04-2013 at 04:12 AM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #210 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

I'm almost caught up.

I'm through Season 6 Episode 1.

Wife deleted Episodes 2 and 3 on me to make room for her crap. I found Episode 4, and I already have 5 recorded for this coming Sunday.

Anyone know where I can find Season 6 Episodes 2 and 3? I have Direct TV, and went through AMC for about a week plus, and they don't replay them at all.
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
I'm almost caught up.

Wife deleted Episodes 2 and 3 on me to make room for her crap. I found Episode 4, and I already have 5 recorded for this coming Sunday.

Anyone know where I can find Season 6 Episodes 2 and 3? I have Direct TV, and went through AMC for about a week plus, and they don't replay them at all.
Go to couchtuner.eu, which will route you to zzstream.li ... don't judge me.

~~~~~~ GREG MADDUX - On-Card Autos in Braves Uniform ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/25 or less) ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ JORDAN SCHAFER - 2008 Bowman Chrome / 2009 Topps Chrome Autos & Color ~~~~~~
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm almost caught up.

Amazon Instant has episdoes for $1.99 - that's what I've done ever since getting rid of cable. Roku all the way!
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #213 (permalink)

I think Hank is gonna die - not sure why but just feeling it. Jesse and Walt will make up, I think when Jesse saw the pic of skylar/Santa it reminded Jesse that she and Walt are the only family he has. Remember right after looking at that picture he tried to get out of entrapping Walt?

I think when it comes time for them to take Walt down Jesse will flip, save Walt and kill hank in the process. Marie will come to her senses that she is a crazy hypocrite with her own criminal history, forgive skylar and chill out.

Btw - I personally cannot stand how whiny Jesse has gotten, it is almost unbearable IMO - I kind of wish Walt would just do him and shut him up.
mocean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm almost caught up.

Check out Youtube. I know that episode 4 was posted there a couple of days ago. It's not the best quality, but it is something.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #215 (permalink)

1Channel | LetMeWatchThis | Vodly | PrimeWire - Watch Movies Online Free for any episodes they have every season....
mocean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #216 (permalink)

Um. Apparently there's some at least two instances of pink bears in recent episodes, and Holly:
Pink Bear in Rabid Dog!!! : breakingbad
http://i.imgur.com/Dwf3EBA.jpg

Ugh, starting season 4 on my re-watch, now have to keep an eye out for them, damn it Vince.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #217 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
Go to couchtuner.eu, which will route you to zzstream.li ... don't judge me.
Thanks! Worked Great.

Soon as Hank calms down, Jesse flips.. Im going to watch Episode 12 tonight. I got that on DVR. Going to watch it on my 55 inch, not the 24 computer monitor.. lol

My prediction is more than one of the stars die.. 2 or more of the following. Hank, Walt, Saul and Jesse.

Todd and his gang are in the mix. They want the purity.

Though Im 1 episode behind yet, I may change my mind. lol
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #218 (permalink)

I think someone will leave the show tonight, and I think that someone is Skylar. Just my prediction. Cant wait until 9:00.
Frankp2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
I think someone will leave the show tonight, and I think that someone is Skylar. Just my prediction. Cant wait until 9:00.
I am thinking she does too only to return at the end of the series to kill Walt.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #220 (permalink)

Will be watching after the Giants-Cowboys game, sucks having to miss it.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Will be watching after the Giants-Cowboys game, sucks having to miss it.
Week 1 of NFL...............you fool.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #222 (permalink)

Who will die at the beginning of the next episode?
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #223 (permalink)

THere's no doubt that Gomez and Hank are dead. They absolutely cannot live through that maelstorm.

I believe Walt puts a gun to Jesse's head and pulls the trigger, now that Hank's blood is on his hands. Marie will alert the DEA as to who killed Hank, due to the unnecessary phone call, placing Walt on the run -- all the way to New Hampshire via the identity changeover.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
THere's no doubt that Gomez and Hank are dead. They absolutely cannot live through that maelstorm.

I believe Walt puts a gun to Jesse's head and pulls the trigger, now that Hank's blood is on his hands. Marie will alert the DEA as to who killed Hank, due to the unnecessary phone call, placing Walt on the run -- all the way to New Hampshire via the identity changeover.
Think there's a chance they surrender and give up the taped phone call and other evidence? They hold them hostage long enough to get the money and be gone? Pretty sure they will not make it out but theres a possiblity I'm thinking. Can't imagine how hank and Gomez weren't hit during the first shots they're standing in the open against automatics. Great episode hate that it'll be over so soon. All my favorite shows are ending this, Dexter, SOA back to not watching TV shows anymore.
Also Sauls bodyguard Hugh? really let me down, you'd think working for Saul he'd know better. Walt too leading them to the money, all the dont hang up talk from Jesse should have tipped him off.
JoeD617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #225 (permalink)

i hope jesse gets shot in the back running....he's a rat now as far as I'm concerned.

Marie is gonna flip her sh!t when Hank doesn't come home and Walt shows up not in cuffs.

I could see Skyler killing Marie or Walt having to off Skyler as a result of this...I'm also thinking Walt Jr might get killed by Marie trying to protect his dad...then that might set off a unique chain of events.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote