Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How to Get Run Over (as a Cyclist) 101

Decide you're going to cross the street milliseconds after the four lanes you're crossing get the green light.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Cyclists have to be some of the dumbest people on earth sometimes, your not a car you idiot so please don't ride like one
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Cyclists have to be some of the dumbest people on earth sometimes, your not a car you idiot so please don't ride like one

my best friend in high schools dad got a 35 in a 25 speeding ticket on his bike lol
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Funny how you post about the cyclists being some of the dumbest people on earth but you don't know the difference between your and you're!
Bottom9th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

But guess what, the driver will get all of the blame.

It's amazing how everyone else gets a slap on the wrist for doing something stupid, but cyclists can do damn-near whatever they want and don't get an ounce of blame.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom9th View Post
Funny how you post about the cyclists being some of the dumbest people on earth but you don't know the difference between your and you're!
I sell beer for a living buddy I have no use for spelling or grammar when I type. I drive up and down the pacific coast all day and cyclists here are as dumb as they get.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
-Actually, they *are* a car, depending on where and how they are being ridden. A bicycle rider has two options in most states: ride like a car and obey all traffic rules of cars, or ride as a pedestrian and obey the rules of the road for pedestrians.

Most cyclists i know don't do either correctly, and then gripe about all the 'idiot' drivers on the road that don't 'respect' them. I only deal with a group of about 20 cyclists in Tulsa, mind you, so they may be different elsewhere. But the cycling community here?

Bunch of wankers.

lobo_hacker, watching some Snuff Box this evening with a pint of Sam Smith
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Great post man ya I know but if I hit them they die or if they hit me they die so its a lose lose for everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-Actually, they *are* a car, depending on where and how they are being ridden. A bicycle rider has two options in most states: ride like a car and obey all traffic rules of cars, or ride as a pedestrian and obey the rules of the road for pedestrians.

Most cyclists i know don't do either correctly, and then gripe about all the 'idiot' drivers on the road that don't 'respect' them. I only deal with a group of about 20 cyclists in Tulsa, mind you, so they may be different elsewhere. But the cycling community here?

Bunch of wankers.

lobo_hacker, watching some Snuff Box this evening with a pint of Sam Smith