Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday Chrome 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #51 (permalink)

He should not be allowed back.... He's terrible
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #52 (permalink)

Lizzie was a strong subject because of the style of killing (what Carol showed it), should have really considered the source more.

Thought it'd be more confrontational.

Lizzie's cough seemed a little fake though, so I'm not sure. But then again, why is she sick and Carol is not? Cover up? Hmmm.

Not the only one who apparently thinks this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingde...tually_guilty/

Did Rick ask her if she burned the bodies or if she killed them? I believe it was the former.

Last edited by xbignick; 10-28-2013 at 03:50 AM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Lizzie was a strong subject because of the style of killing (what Carol showed it), should have really considered the source more.

Lizzie's cough seemed a little fake though, so I'm not sure. But then again, why is she sick and Carol is not? Cover up? Hmmm.

[TV SPOILERS] I think I know who is actually guilty of Carol's 'crime' : thewalkingdead

Did Rick ask her if she burned the bodies or if she killed them? I believe it was the former.
I agree on all points, but it leaves one question. How could a girl her size drag both those bodies the way they were dragged? The only thing I can think is that maybe Carol caught Lizzie after she killed David and Karen, and tried to help her by dragging the bodies and burning them. She'll take the blame, because she feels responsible for Lizzie now...
Old 10-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #54 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post

[TV SPOILERS] I think I know who is actually guilty of Carol's 'crime' : thewalkingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Miracle View Post
I agree on all points, but it leaves one question. How could a girl her size drag both those bodies the way they were dragged? The only thing I can think is that maybe Carol caught Lizzie after she killed David and Karen, and tried to help her by dragging the bodies and burning them. She'll take the blame, because she feels responsible for Lizzie now...
Carol was my first thought after last weeks episode but I think Carl did it and Carol is covering up for him.

He has that silencer on his pistol and the comment he made to Rick last night("you do know that I may have to, right?) about shooting the sick that have turned when Rick asked him to watch the kids.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Carol was my first thought after last weeks episode but I think Carl did it and Carol is covering up for him.

He has that silencer on his pistol and the comment he made to Rick last night("you do know that I may have to, right?) about shooting the sick that have turned when Rick asked him to watch the kids.
I definitely thought it was Carol before last night's episode, but had not considered the possibility of a cover-up. That is more likely actually. And Carl being found to be the guilty party would create an interesting tension between Rick and Tyreese, which I assume is what they will go for eventually.
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post

I would think if it was a cover-up it'd be Lizzie, which explains why Carol was beating herself up the whole episode, almost went on a suicide mission, etc. because she feels responsible from igniting the violence with her classes and perhaps leading them the wrong way, especially after she promised to help take care of them.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Miracle View Post
Well, one of the downfalls of the Lizzie did it theory was carrying the bodies, so while her sister and the others could have helped, where did the gasoline come from? So yeah, if Lizzie really did it, would think she was caught in the act by Carol.

Whatever happens, no one can deny Lizzie's character has been very creepy so far.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #58 (permalink)

Who do you all think was on the radio? Just a general broadcast going out or Sgt. Abraham?
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppper View Post
Who do you all think was on the radio? Just a general broadcast going out or Sgt. Abraham?
Not sure who Abraham is...but I'll say there's not that many options really, someone looking for help, or someone who has a prison-like camp. Would think the latter of these.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #60 (permalink)

Here's another possibility!

GLENN did it!

He is trying to protect his sexy ass GF from the virus. (And maybe she's finally pregnant now too ... ?)

So he killed the two infected and pulled the bodies outside and burned them. He has the strength to do so.

And in the midst of doing that, he also exposed himself to the virus and that's why he's now infected!!!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #61 (permalink)

Glenn was in D block fighting when things got started. Carl has been on a short leash and I think the whole scene in the woods where he doesn't shoot was to prove he's in somewhat control of himself...I think Carol did it and did it for the good of the group as Rick said.

This goes back to two of the 3 questions...have you ever killed a human? and why?

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:38 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppper View Post
I was thinking possibly Abraham..but idk. I don't think they would bring him in this close to the beginning of the season. Maybe that's him on the radio and they won't find out until later towards the end of the season, so like a teaser. I just don't see that major of a character debuting yet while their still focusing on the flu like virus.

Also if it is Abraham, how would he get on the radio? Unless him coming into play is different from the comic, i don't remember him ever broadcasting out or even having that ability too. We'll see though, it has to be something. Maybe it's just an old message from the government playing over and over. Or maybe it's an old Woodbury message that the Governor was able to get broadcasted. Or maybe even it's a new message from the governor doubt that though lol
CAS239 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #63 (permalink)

Abraham was brought into the story in the comics before now, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's him on the radio.
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:19 AM   #64 (permalink)

on Talking Dead the EP said that if you follow the comics you should know who it was...so I'm guessing its Abraham.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #65 (permalink)

abraham or Eugene.

OR- the hilltop or Alexandria. could be any.

I hope it's Abraham. They need another strong male lead.

one minor gripe with the episode last week (aside from the relatively slow pacing of the show seems to be creeping back in) is that Tyreese most certainly should have been bit.

i know i know, he "hulks out" in the comics, but they really did not do a good job with that scene. He clearly should have been bitten on his back or legs they way they filmed it.

otherwise, exactly what I figured.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #66 (permalink)

I found this online

"During the “Isolation” episode of The Walking Dead, Daryl, Michonne, Bob, & Tyreese hear a voice on the radio. The reception is poor, so it’s difficult to hear exactly what the voice on the radio is saying. However, there was a Walking Dead trailer that aired at 2013 San Diego Comic Con, which actually featured the exact same scene with a different, much clearer voice.

On the Comic Con Trailer, the voice on the radio can very clearly be heard to say, “Sanctuary. Those who arrive survive.” However, in the actual scene that aired on television, the voice has become more distorted for some reason. We guess the producers decided they wanted what was being said to be more mysterious.

However, it appears that the voice is still saying, “Sanctuary. Those who arrive survive.” What does this mean? If the show follows the comic books, then The Sanctuary is the home of a group known as The Saviors. The Saviors are a ruthless, antagonistic group run by a man named Negan.

Of course, the TV series doesn’t always follow the comic book, so sanctuary could turn out to be something else entirely."

Interesting, but I don't think they'd bring Negan in yet. Maybe it's just a teaser for far down the road and is just letting the group know that others are out there.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #67 (permalink)

yeah dude. no way Negan shows up while the governor is still lurking.

who knows, it could be the Governor's new digs.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Anyone watching? Who is this girl?
ConRyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:38 AM   #69 (permalink)

Surprised that Carol is the one that killed and burned the two people. I was still thinking it was the girl by the talk Carol and that girl were having during the episode. But I'm assuming that was just done to show that Carol is treating the girl like her daughter. Surprised that Rick left her, I'm sure she's not done, so wondering how her character will come back into the story as that isn't from the comics. Maybe she meets up with the Governor, but I don't see Carol turning on the group that much to want to help the governor.

Wonder how mad Daryl will be when he finds out that Carol is gone.

Also was surprised to see the new girl they found while searching the houses had died that quick. Was expecting a little bit more from her character, and wondering where the guy went. Some shady stuff had to of happened with all that. They both had pistols, and while they said they weren't good shots, Rick and Carol would've heard shots fired.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:46 AM   #70 (permalink)

The way Rick looked at the missing knife, thought he was skeptical but I guess not...

Anyway, a lot of people are saying the leg had a clean cut on it. Why didn't Rick and Carol kill two walkers to salvage the gun? Why was there no warning shot? Also, how did the couple stay up there for two weeks and not alert the walker in the room next to them? Doubt they continue anything from there, but eh.

I see Rick's magic gardening is now growing walkers and cars in addition to guns!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS239 View Post
Surprised that Carol is the one that killed and burned the two people. I was still thinking it was the girl by the talk Carol and that girl were having during the episode. But I'm assuming that was just done to show that Carol is treating the girl like her daughter. Surprised that Rick left her, I'm sure she's not done, so wondering how her character will come back into the story as that isn't from the comics. Maybe she meets up with the Governor, but I don't see Carol turning on the group that much to want to help the governor.

Wonder how mad Daryl will be when he finds out that Carol is gone.

Also was surprised to see the new girl they found while searching the houses had died that quick. Was expecting a little bit more from her character, and wondering where the guy went. Some shady stuff had to of happened with all that. They both had pistols, and while they said they weren't good shots, Rick and Carol would've heard shots fired.
When the new guy(black dude/medic/alcoholic) was in the gas station with daryl and looking at pictures, did they not show the blond guy as a hunter in the pictures?
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post
When the new guy(black dude/medic/alcoholic) was in the gas station with daryl and looking at pictures, did they not show the blond guy as a hunter in the pictures?
I thought he was only looking at what the Mechanic (Now a Walker laying there) how his life was before, then braining him.

Kevin
Old 11-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #73 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to harryhudini

I got money on Carol getting with the governor before this season ends....sexually of course...boom goes the dynamite
harryhudini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #74 (permalink)

I honestly felt a bit of sadness when they showed that the one girl with the limp had been killed. I agree that there should be something more there, but this show likes to sometimes only show glimpses of other survivors and what they are going through. With the clean cut to the leg though, it makes you wonder if the guy she was with panicked, chopped off her leg, and ran away. She then crawls as far as she can until she is overcome with zombies and is killed. It's funny that had they followed Rick's initial orders they both probably would have survived. Since Carol wanted them to help search right then and there, they were left exposed and she got herself killed. It's almost as if they wanted to show that while Carol has become a survivor she still has far to come as leader due to her lack of good decision making.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post
I thought one of the guys in the pictures looked like the guy they found in the house with the girl for a split second. But I don't think it was. I think they were just showing the memory of the guy that tried to hang himself to remind the characters/audience that all the walkers had loved ones and lives before turning. Maybe just a sympathy scene to go along with the Carol scene