Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default paypal to cash???

So something has come up and I need cash right now from my paypal. does anyone know a way for me to do this? I know coinstar is an option but no coinstars in my area have the paypal option. any help is greatly appreciated
ckelly1983pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default For future reference...

Seems like you never got a Paypal debit card but I have one and can go to any atm to get cash. Request one for the future.
For now I would try to find someone nearby that has a Paypal account that you can send money and get cash in return. Maybe even your local card shop if you have a relation with them.
Best Always,
VinnyH
Guitars, fishing, and trading cards, safer than a lot of other habits. If I post a pic of a player, I took it. I may not be the oldest member here but I paid $8. an auto and shook Joe DiMaggio's hand at the Armenian Church in NYC once.
VinnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

you can forward the money to a family member or close friend as gift/goods for straight cash

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Paypal business debit card is the way to go.
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly1983pa View Post
So something has come up and I need cash right now from my paypal. does anyone know a way for me to do this? I know coinstar is an option but no coinstars in my area have the paypal option. any help is greatly appreciated
I dont think you can do it at Coinstars anymore, this is from their web site: "Looking for withdrawal information? PayPal has suspended the cash withdrawal feature for PayPal on Coinstar as they seek to improve its value for customers. We’ll keep you posted on any new developments."
cardsharkk is offline   Reply With Quote