Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #76 (permalink)

Did you seriously just quote all that?

You're done alright.... I'm sure you posted enough for the entire YEAR!? :turkey:
Old 11-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

How the hell did race come into this?
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
White guy painting his face to look like a black guy. Get it?

If you tanned enough to look like blackface, you should probably go see a doctor.

You may not have noticed but Mr T is black. A white guy painting his face black is the topic here, not who the character is. Get it?

Who said it was okay? If you put on buck teeth, painted yourself yellow, and did a stupid Chinese accent, society would slam you just the same as putting on black face.

Orangejello doesn't get this at all. That's all ancient history and should not offend anyone anywhere on the planet.

LOL. I don't think you thought this through at all. Take race out of it and it's not racism. Um... yeah so?

Clearly, it is something. It's just something you don't understand and do not want to understand. In this issue, you are correct and any other viewpoint is incorrect. That is not being knowledgeable of history, that is ignoring the lessons it brings.

You began this by asking for some explanation. Explanations were given and you have been nothing but argumentative and insulting.

Do you really need a breakdown of what is offensive and what isn't? Study history. Learn from it. Attempt not to repeat it.

You clearly don't like the answers so why ask for them? People who are set in their ways, unwilling to listen and consider other opinions are the real problem in this world.

Unfortunately, the lessons have been lost on you. Sympathy should be given to ANYONE who feels shamed by things such as blackface.

A poor analogy. Blackface was used to depict a certain race as stupid and backward. I have no clue what men dressing as women 200 years ago you are referring to.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG. History is to teach us the mistakes so we don't repeat them. WRONG WRONG WRONG. You have hit on a major flaw in American society, that we must teach kids everything is sweet and happy. WRONG. We must teach kids that terrible things happened in the past and will happen again. Not everyone is a winner. Most people lose.

Yes it doesn't affect you. I'm guessing you're not black. Might that make things a little different for you?

Who the hell is trying to intimidate you?

As the resident WW2 buff, I think I know a little more about the history of the Swastika than you do.

I'm sure I don't. But, you don't want to hear any opinion other than your own.

I didn't scream racism. In fact, I'm not offended by what she did at all. YOU, however are offended by anyone explaining why someone might have a problem with what she did. Your mind is closed.

LOL. Yes, we are the children and you are the adult.

What excuse? I'm not making excuses. I'm attempting to explain something to you and you refuse to consider the explanation.

Anyway, I knew it was hopeless to step in, but I still made a good effort.

Remember, LEARN from history, and apply it everyday. If we, as a society did that, we wouldn't have a broken economy and a broken political system.

I'm out of this thread because I don't see anything making any sense to you.
Quoting to halfway be an ass and halfway to say that you are right. Someone just likes spewing his mouth and arguing.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #79 (permalink)

Our world of butthurt sensitivity based entitlements.
It was funny...well, people's reactions were. These are the same people who rant and rail at people whom dress as giant penises or as Tampons for Halloween.
It was in poor taste,but it was creative and the fact she had that pic with a big ol grin, no idea of the fecal storm in the wind, made it damn funny.

I wonder if she was fired because of her costume and if she plans to take the NEXT logical step that any butthurt American would and sue
Old 11-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Our world of butthurt sensitivity based entitlements.
It was funny...well, people's reactions were. These are the same people who rant and rail at people whom dress as giant penises or as Tampons for Halloween.
It was in poor taste,but it was creative and the fact she had that pic with a big ol grin, no idea of the fecal storm in the wind, made it damn funny.
You are trash. You're in a dead heat with tonedef2oo8 as the biggest piece of crap on here. Luckily, The Madbacker was banned, so one of you two will take over the top spot

Last edited by JoshHamilton; 11-05-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHamilton View Post
You are trash. You're in a dead heat with tonedef2oo8 as the biggest piece of crap on here. Luckily, The Madbacker was banned, so one of you two will take over the top spot
Awwww, you made me smile
Thank you for the tear.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Awwww, you made me smile
Thank you for the tear.
What a child he is! Smh

"You are trash" smh what type of child comment is that!? Isn't there an age requirement on this forum?

When all else fails, lash out, and call a member names. Yeah, that's real grown up??

Anyway... Smh
Old 11-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
What a child he is! Smh

"You are trash" smh what type of child comment is that!? Isn't there an age requirement on thus forum?

When all else fails, lash out, and call a member names. Yeah, that's real grown up??

Anyway... Smh
You've been banned on other forums, when is your time to get banned here?
Old 11-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
This forum doesn't ban people for speaking their mind, like the rest.... Other sites are crooked, this one is not. But you already know that. Thanks for your concern though. If lashing out, and calling people names, as Joshhamiltin did, doesn't get you banned, then why should I? SMH
Old 11-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Maybe when he starts cyberstalking BO members and making threats, like he's done on other forums
Old 11-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If lashing out, and calling people names, as Joshhamiltin did, doesn't get you banned, then why should I? SMH
That's all I needed to see. Good day, sir.
Quote:
Maybe when he starts cyberstalking BO members and making threats
But, he'd never do something like that.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned

Its clear to me that nianac uses race to get a pass in life. Like I said, you need to "Grow out" of the excuses used to gain sympathy.

On your note on the colour of my skin? YOu have no clue about me. How you come up with your assumption that I'm not black based on me not being offended by someone dressing up like Mr T is a sad way to determine it.

I agree with Gibberish. Sad state of affairs when you have to make sure you dont hurt someone elses feelings when they have the sensitivity issues.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #88 (permalink)

oh god. i find myself in the same camp as OJ and Gibberish on a social issue.

i must really be sicker than just the strep throat i'm dealing with right now...

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe when he starts cyberstalking BO members and making threats, like he's done on other forums
You keep being a liar... Good luck with that, you'll go real far in life lying your way through smh
Old 11-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #90 (permalink)

This girl decided to dress like this on the one night other girls are free to dress like hookers without being called them. The night guys are allowed to dress as dogs without being one. Was it funny? Probably not. People are threatening her, and her families lives because of her decision to do this. That's too extreme for a halloween costume. So you people keep bashing this girl for making one dumb decision, and she'll take your hate all the way to the bank, because as people have already said, the more publicity she receives the richer she becomes. Lighten up people. She wasn't making fun of the people who we're killed or injured in the incident, she was trying to be cute, and making light of an otherwise dark day.

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/jbrandonw/library/?sort=3&page=1
jbrandonw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You keep being a liar... Good luck with that, you'll go real far in life lying your way through smh
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Anybody know SportsItUpCards?

This is fun

Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate | Sports Cards Uncensored

Uh oh!

Mainly, a guy named Giovanni, aka as SportsItUpCards on Blowout Cards forum. He has a strong track record of getting banned from multiple card forums, scam/fraud, double ID, legal actions taken against him for online threats, etc. The list goes on. He has the most complaints from tons of members on forums. Everyone will agree and tell you he is crazy and has mental problems. Be careful of this guy because he will make you go crazy with his nonsense talk and low brain IQ remarks.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #92 (permalink)

Kind of funny how I was trash and now the other guy is the punching bag hahaha

Oh well, the drama is more important...and the stalking it seems
Old 11-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #93 (permalink)

Yes we already know... Same ol crap with you. Some obsession you have there. Do you find me interesting or something? I mean, what is it with you!?

We already know the previously banned member was trying to make me look bad with lies, because I exposed him with his scams, and HE was the one stalking me. So what does he do, he just tells lies to try and "get even"

Then we have obsessed people like you that like to use these lies, and you know they're lies, but your obsession is just too strong.

Like I said, you keep it up with your lying... That will get you far in life. Good luck to you!
Old 11-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #94 (permalink)

Ah, the old "I wasn't stalking him, he was stalking me!!" line.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #95 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yes we already know... Same ol crap with you. Some obsession you have there. Do you find me interesting or something? I mean, what is it with you!?

We already know the previously banned member was trying to make me look bad with lies, because I exposed him with his scams, and HE was the one stalking me. So what does he do, he just tells lies to try and "get even"

Then we have obsessed people like you that like to use these lies, and you know they're lies, but your obsession is just too strong.

Like I said, you keep it up with your lying... That will get you far in life. Good luck to you!
Raise your hand if your online handle returns numerous google results for stalking, psychotic behavior, and other tomfoolery.

Oh, no one else?

Guess you're alone in this, sportsitup
Old 11-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Raise your hand if your online handle returns numerous google results for stalking, psychotic behavior, and other tomfoolery.

Oh, no one else?

Guess you're alone in this, sportsitup
Uh...Yeah, your obsessed. But you're gonna have to get over it. You'll be ok, you really will. They have 800 numbers you can call for that problem.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #97 (permalink)

A good Labor attorney will get her about $500,000 in a wrongful termination suit.

Thats a slam dunk win.

If they were told they could wear costumes to work and no guidelines were given about what those costumes could be then I would be doing the 1-800 Law 1010..Martin,Harding and Mazotti dance out in the middle of the street right now.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #98 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
A good Labor attorney will get her about $500,000 in a wrongful termination suit.

Thats a slam dunk win.
Absolutely untrue
Old 11-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Absolutely untrue
We shall see.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Thats a slam dunk win.

If they were told they could wear costumes to work and no guidelines were given about what those costumes could be then I would be doing the 1-800 Law 1010..Martin,Harding and Mazotti dance out in the middle of the street right now.
Exactly....

She's getting paid!