Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Are there any video game grading experts on here?

So I was digging through some boxes of old video games the other day because I have hundreds of N64, Xbox, Gameboy, Gamecube etc. games that I plan on listing on eBay or Craigslist over my Thanksgiving break from college and I came across a pretty nice find IMO.

I found a Gameboy Color Pokemon Crystal video game still sealed in original packaging. It seems this game sells pretty well and some listings I have seen they list the game is rough condition and the box is beaten and they still bring $100+.

This game appears to be mint though in my opinion. There are no dents or really anything wrong with the game at all, it looks to be flawless. Just my opinion though.

So my question is, is it worth it to get this game graded? I didn't see any graded examples on eBay. I was reading the VGA website and they say they take the game out of the original wrapping when grading the game. That seems strange and was wondering if it's more valuable to just keep sealed or send it in to get graded which I guess means the seal is removed from the game.

Thanks for any help. I have graded many cards, but never a video game lol.
columbusbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Check this thread out, lots of good info here. Might sign up and create a thread asking that specific question.

NA » All things VGA Related

KCCO!!
timfsu2k is offline   Reply With Quote