Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,225
Default

I gotta say, chip, as soon as I saw it was you, and I saw the words 'grape jelly', I thought this was going to be a prison joke.....

Tossed salad, anyone?

But yes, your uncle is weird.

6 LOL Bears



Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
My uncle used to put grape jelly on his baked potatoes
__________________
My current PC focus: XANDER BOGAERTS
Looking for anything interesting - autos, patches, etc.
Please PM me with anything FS/FT! Thanks!
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:07 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,497
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Not necessarily that odd since you can get it at a few places (although I did get weird looks before all these gourmet burger joints popped up) but my favorite food on the planet is a good burger with bacon and peanut butter
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,735
Default

I enjoy mayonnaise on my French fries
I also like a fried egg on my burgers

i'll probably not get any LOL bears because both of those taste extremely good.
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,225
Default

I feel like I've seen this/heard about this before....but never had it. Sounds strange, yes. Not really sure I'd like it...as I think of burgers as being only savory flavors, not sweet.

Still, you get 6 LOL Bears because it is weird.



Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Not necessarily that odd since you can get it at a few places (although I did get weird looks before all these gourmet burger joints popped up) but my favorite food on the planet is a good burger with bacon and peanut butter

I love mayo. I love fries. And I definitely love mayo ON my fries. I'm with you 110%. That gets zero LOL Bears.

The egg on the burger is more strange to me. I haven't had it, but I would try it. Still a bit different. Sounds good though.

3 LOL Bears



Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
I enjoy mayonnaise on my French fries
I also like a fried egg on my burgers

i'll probably not get any LOL bears because both of those taste extremely good.
__________________
My current PC focus: XANDER BOGAERTS
Looking for anything interesting - autos, patches, etc.
Please PM me with anything FS/FT! Thanks!
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,497
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
I enjoy mayonnaise on my French fries
I also like a fried egg on my burgers

i'll probably not get any LOL bears because both of those taste extremely good.

I had the following burger on Saturday night - all that is missing is peanut butter. Haha.

Burger/Cheese/Bacon/Fried Egg/Salami/French Fries/Cole Slaw/Onion Straws/Mayo

All that is on the burger. None of it on the side.

One of the best burgers on the planet. I get it all the time (or as often as my heart allows)
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,225
Default

Sounds killer! (literally and figuratively )

That sounds a lot like what they do in Colombia. When you order a burger there, it is something like:

Burger
Ham
Arepa (corn pattie type of thing)
Veggies (lettuce, onion, tomato)
Potato sticks
Sauces (usually pink sauce, which is like ketchup & mayo type of thing)
etc etc etc

Is it sorta weird, but that is how they do it apparently. I'm not a big fan, but still, sorta interesting.

Sounds pretty similar to what you're talking about. Everything but the kitchen sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
I had the following burger on Saturday night - all that is missing is peanut butter. Haha.

Burger/Cheese/Bacon/Fried Egg/Salami/French Fries/Cole Slaw/Onion Straws/Mayo

All that is on the burger. None of it on the side.

One of the best burgers on the planet. I get it all the time (or as often as my heart allows)
__________________
My current PC focus: XANDER BOGAERTS
Looking for anything interesting - autos, patches, etc.
Please PM me with anything FS/FT! Thanks!
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWBUS1978 View Post
I enjoy mayonnaise on my French fries
I also like a fried egg on my burgers

i'll probably not get any LOL bears because both of those taste extremely good.
NOTHING strange with what you posted.

Mayo on fries = FANTASTIC

Eggs on Burgers = equally fantastic
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,966
Default

I can eat as many CANS of black olives in one sitting as I desire. They never get old.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 7,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Not necessarily that odd since you can get it at a few places (although I did get weird looks before all these gourmet burger joints popped up) but my favorite food on the planet is a good burger with bacon and peanut butter
That's it. Next time I get a burger im adding jelly, onion rings and peanut butter (if I can find some)
__________________
Collecting a bunch of stuff, wantlist in progress
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
RIP bballcardkid4, hhmag70
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,497
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
That's it. Next time I get a burger im adding jelly, onion rings and peanut butter (if I can find some)
Peanut Butter is the best by far - especially with bacon - because the PB starts to melt

There is a place locally that has a burger called the PBBJ - so it's a Burger/Double Smoked Bacon/Peanut Butter/Montery Jack/Strawberry Jam/Strawberry slices.

It's pretty damn good. I've had it before.
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 5,718
Default

As a kid I used to love peanut butter mayo and cheese sandwiches

I can't even look at them anymore lol
__________________
PC: Eli Manning, Andre Williams and Tony Parker
High - mid end football: http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/huskerman47/library/football%20mid-high%20end%20
Basketball: http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/huskerman47/library/basketball
huskerman47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Central NY
Posts: 3,137
Default

Can of Corned Beef Hash + tub of Large Curd Cottage Cheese = dinner!
__________________
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
hairysasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Metsfan1121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: long island
Posts: 3,734
Default

Not too weird but my go-to used to be kraft mac and cheese with ketchup. I also got this box cheddar flavored caterpillar larva that weren't that bad, I managed to eat the entire box but not really a habit considering it was just once.
Metsfan1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #64 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Sounds killer! (literally and figuratively )

That sounds a lot like what they do in Colombia. When you order a burger there, it is something like:

Burger
Ham
Arepa (corn pattie type of thing)
Veggies (lettuce, onion, tomato)
Potato sticks
Sauces (usually pink sauce, which is like ketchup & mayo type of thing)
etc etc etc

Is it sorta weird, but that is how they do it apparently. I'm not a big fan, but still, sorta interesting.

Sounds pretty similar to what you're talking about. Everything but the kitchen sink
I believe they call it, "The Boomerang."
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,225
Default

Ay dios mio. That's bad, Matt, really, really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I believe they call it, "The Boomerang."
__________________
My current PC focus: XANDER BOGAERTS
Looking for anything interesting - autos, patches, etc.
Please PM me with anything FS/FT! Thanks!
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
VWBUS1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SOUTH JERSEY
Posts: 5,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan1121 View Post
Not too weird but my go-to used to be kraft mac and cheese with ketchup. I also got this box cheddar flavored caterpillar larva that weren't that bad, I managed to eat the entire box but not really a habit considering it was just once.
that is delicious. as a kid, I would eat that like cereal.
__________________
the fact that we exist, in a universe of sheer randomness, is scientific proof that there are aliens.
we are the aliens.
i can say that with 100% accuracy.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
armyatc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oakland, MD
Posts: 19,783
Default

I love mcdonalds sweet and sour sauce

Well one day after a big party we had a lot of leftover plain chips but no dip...I looked in the fridge and saw I had a few packets of the sauce and remember I like to eat French fries with it too so the chips should be the same

Yep I like plain chips with sweet and sour sauce from Mcdonalds
__________________
Currently Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
CasperMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 2,900
Default

I like to eat LOL bears.
__________________
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @CasperMcLovin
GO GAMECOCKS
I collect Alshon Jeffery, Connor Shaw, JBJ, Bruce Ellington, Marcus Lattimore, George Rogers, and other Gamecocks
CasperMcLovin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,225
Default

Dude, I'm so with you. I could eat those things forever. I love 'em!

1 LOL Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
I can eat as many CANS of black olives in one sitting as I desire. They never get old.

That's F'N disgusting man, so gross. Seriously.

9 LOL Bears for you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman47 View Post
As a kid I used to love peanut butter mayo and cheese sandwiches

I can't even look at them anymore lol

That is so disgusting. I love hash, and I love cottage cheese, but something about that combo makes me wanna barf!

9 LOL Bears for you, too



Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Can of Corned Beef Hash + tub of Large Curd Cottage Cheese = dinner!

Sounds good! The part about mac & cheese w/ ketchup, not the part about larva. That's gross.

No LOL Bears for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan1121 View Post
Not too weird but my go-to used to be kraft mac and cheese with ketchup. I also got this box cheddar flavored caterpillar larva that weren't that bad, I managed to eat the entire box but not really a habit considering it was just once.

I'm into that. Never done it, but I would. Totally.

1 LOL Bear, just because it is a bit weird.



Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
I love mcdonalds sweet and sour sauce

Well one day after a big party we had a lot of leftover plain chips but no dip...I looked in the fridge and saw I had a few packets of the sauce and remember I like to eat French fries with it too so the chips should be the same

Yep I like plain chips with sweet and sour sauce from Mcdonalds

No sir you do not. Gummy bears, that's cool. But LOL Bears? No way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperMcLovin View Post
I like to eat LOL bears.
__________________
My current PC focus: XANDER BOGAERTS
Looking for anything interesting - autos, patches, etc.
Please PM me with anything FS/FT! Thanks!
TrueNE_09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:46 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Texans81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,655
Send a message via MSN to Texans81 Send a message via Yahoo to Texans81
Default

ok well none of these are mine but are all from family members...

my sister used to do this thing where she'd get a bowl...squirt a bunch of ketchup into it, grab a couple fistfuls of potato chips and mash em into crumbs, mix them into the ketchup and then eat it with a spoon.

my grandmother on my dad's side puts ketchup on pancakes.

and my grandmother on my mom's side liked to put sliced cheddar cheese on apple pie. and could not for the life of her understand why we thought this was odd. as if that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be...
Texans81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #71 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Ay dios mio. That's bad, Matt, really, really bad.
What? I don't get any LOL Bears for my wit and charm? What about me recognizing "Colombia" and tying that to everyone's favorite Hooker Charmer?
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,497
Send a message via MSN to asujbl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans81 View Post
ok well none of these are mine but are all from family members...

my sister used to do this thing where she'd get a bowl...squirt a bunch of ketchup into it, grab a couple fistfuls of potato chips and mash em into crumbs, mix them into the ketchup and then eat it with a spoon.

my grandmother on my dad's side puts ketchup on pancakes.

and my grandmother on my mom's side liked to put sliced cheddar cheese on apple pie. and could not for the life of her understand why we thought this was odd. as if that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be...
Apple pie and cheese has been around forever. It's considered a classic combination (yes I watch the Food Network and yes I've had apple pie with cheese before - it's good)

I'm not sure I'd consider it common - but I can also understand some people considering it the norm.
__________________
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/ohiosundevils
Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash
I do not ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I believe they call it, "The Boomerang."
Sounds yummy

How about a side of brown-eye salad
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 13,030
Default

I eat mustard on grilled cheese sandwiches
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
studboyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 314
Default

Not too strang, but delicious. Potato chip sandwich, white bread, lays plain chips and mustard on one slice of bread and ketchup on the other.
studboyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.