Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Neighbor killed my cat

Was a crappy day today. The guy who was fixing up rooms in our home got his taxes back, so he quit coming, found our cat dead under the house, was poisoned, the worst part he was my boys cat. Trying to explain to an autistic child that his pet is gone is very difficult. Can't call the cops out here, they do nothing..not sure what to do..The neighbor has been a nightmare, saying our mailbox is on his property next to the road..lol, he hasn't heard of county easements I guess. He is trying to get our property for himself, he tried to call social services etc and nothing was wrong..I am very frustrated and tired of being a door mat..sorry I just had to vent..You guys and some on cgc are all I talk too..In real life I don't go out, just do my college work, build computers for sale and sell comics..occasional meetings out for sales but thats about it..thanks for letting me vent..
kyleg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Let me know where you live and I will beat thee #@#@#@#@ out of your neighbor. You have enough to deal with raising your son. I commend you buddy.

Last edited by 8802; 02-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.
8802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wow... Sorry to hear you're dealing with a lot of crazy stuff right today. Hopefully things will change soon for the better with your neighbor. I've never understood people like that.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have the roomies AR but like the wife said it wouldn't be worth it..I told her, jail for a week to hit him in the face once, would be worth it..but she won out..I am stupid, I just sit here and take it..The police do nothing, we called them about his music on till 2am, f this that, loud enough you could hear it all the way down by the river, they never showed up..
Old 02-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

I was having a pretty good day until I read this post. I can only imagine how you feel. That sucks man, very sorry to hear that. Your neighbor deserves an old school back alley beat down! What a piece of s***
mcnabb2westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hang in there kyle. My advice if you knew an illegal friend that could be a way to get his butt kicked for you. They probably wouldn't even arrest the guy. If he does anything directly or lays a hand on your property, family or you, then I'd say all bets are off. Too bad your not in Texas otherwise you could shot at him if he's on your property. lol j.k/
natevegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Praying for you buddy......you need an Uncle Vito......
jszczerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

We had to put up our no trespassing signs, now we can shoot trespassers, but would rather not. I appreciate letting me vent
Old 02-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

As much as I hate to say this; You need to move.
Bad neighbors get worse.
I know that's probably not economically viable at this juncture, but plan for it.
Also when selecting a house, it is very advisable to "interview" possible neighbors. Your neighbors are very important, but of course, I don't have to tell you that.
Terrible news anyway man. Sorry to hear any of this.
How do you know it was poisoned? And how do you know it was him?
If he did poison your pets, then the cops should at least know.
Dude sounds psycho.
izybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

I know a guy who knows a guy that can take care of the thing. Not the first thing but the second thing.
natevegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

FYI if you can prove this - its a felony. Most local animal authorities can and will look into this. If they dont, please please get a hold of your local cat rescue group and find out what resources they can give you leads for.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

I had a bad neighbor once.. He is not my neighbor anymore...
Its time to read your rules and regs for the hoa and local municipality laws and equip yourself with passive aggressive warfare knowledge sir.
Stay legal and make sure to piss him off every day.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

If someone was pulling that kind of crap on me I guarantee I would put my skills as a Mechanic to use. Pull that crap with me and I'll be laughing as you pay a nightmare of a bill when the Mechanic you take it to charges you $3000 to find and fix the electrical problems with your vehicle.

My pets are family, don't F with my family.

Last edited by Davesportscards; 02-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Davesportscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
FYI if you can prove this - its a felony. Most local animal authorities can and will look into this. If they dont, please please get a hold of your local cat rescue group and find out what resources they can give you leads for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor_rider08 View Post
I had a bad neighbor once.. He is not my neighbor anymore...
Its time to read your rules and regs for the hoa and local municipality laws and equip yourself with passive aggressive warfare knowledge sir.
Stay legal and make sure to piss him off every day.
These are 2 very good recommendations. There are many legal ways to annoy the crap out of someone. Or at least annoy them enough into stepping onto your property
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

That's terrifying, makes me think of that weird Sam Jackson movie. I love cats. If someone killed one of my cats I would probably kill them.
I'll be good
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

Post his pic and info on Reddit? Maybe 4chan?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the internet doesn't take well to jerks who poison autistic kid's pets.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbledsoe View Post
These are 2 very good recommendations. There are many legal ways to annoy the crap out of someone. Or at least annoy them enough into stepping onto your property
You want to piss them off enough to harm you ie: hitting you or threatening you or enough to move.. either way make sure you don't do anything illegal and keep your motives to yourself.

Nothing like blaring music at 3am that is legally allowed in your city limits .. etc.
Consult a civil lawyer to figure out what you can and can't do.. just to be safe. Worth every penny imo.

Last edited by thor_rider08; 02-12-2014 at 10:03 PM.
thor_rider08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleg40 View Post
We had to put up our no trespassing signs, now we can shoot trespassers, but would rather not. I appreciate letting me vent
Sorry to hear about all the bad going on bud. If he steps foot on your property without reason then take a shot, Lord knows I would & doubt I'd be hung for it. We live in Texas bro, "Stand Your Ground" law does apply!
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

IMO you needent be seeking the assistance of the police as much as a lawyer. Non-violent neighbor disputes are typically civil matters.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

If I were you, I would seriously think about replacing your cat with the closest possible match.... Why should your boy suffer? Make that douche win further at your sons expense?

Then I would deal with him.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:11 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Some states/municipalities don't view it as a felony/murder when it involves a pet. It's destruction of property and would be handled through small claims for the value of the pet (replacement value, I believe).

Could be wrong, check your local laws on this. Something to consider, though. Maybe have the vet do a quick blood test to see?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

I would make that neighbors life a living hell til he moved out of his house. Would be my mission in life to wish he was dead. As stated earlier pets are family. Sorry to hear man
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #23 (permalink)

We called the police, they never showed, without doing an autopsy on the cat, we can't prove it..We told the cops he threatened to kill the cat a month ago..They just don't care out here..
Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #24 (permalink)

Go egg and TP that effers house

Better yet, go to Home Depot, hire about 20 laborers, give them each two dozen eggs and make them fire them as fast as they can at your neighbors house. 40 dozen eggs in less then 60 seconds is impossible to defend, and a bitch to clean up.

Rinse repeat
Old 02-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
My pets are family, don't F with my family.
I agree. Your neighbor is a complete piece of crap. Poisoning a house pet is despicable.