Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 05:15 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
Cubs_rock21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
Why don't you just join a forum for "intellectuals",as you obviously think you are,instead of insulting anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint? You have a habit of thinking you're always right,which you are NOT. You think you're so smart,then tell us where the plane is???
He's obviously an expert on airplanes that disappear near Malaysia! Let him speak! He's been waiting his whole life for this moment.
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
I'm actually starting to look into conspiracies at this point.. lol

How does a plane disappear without even a TRACE for over a week?

Worm holes.....Aliens... It's all open to me now.
The bottom of the ocean is quite vast, so I've been told.

However, I just did an experiment with my bathtub and it wasn't that tough to see the toy plane on the bottom.

Guess I should just hurt my own feeling now before Mr. Logic comes to deal with facts and stuff...
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #203 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokepoet View Post
Has anyone thought that the plane maybe got a flat tire ? And is parked on a cloud waiting for help ??
I thought this was disproven by the migraine tentacles/testicles theory?

__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #204 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
The bottom of the ocean is quite vast, so I've been told.

However, I just did an experiment with my bathtub and it wasn't that tough to see the toy plane on the bottom.

Guess I should just hurt my own feeling now before Mr. Logic comes to deal with facts and stuff...
Ha, yeah, I'm sure after it's all said and done it's just going to be a pretty simple finding. I am with you in that I agree it's probably miles under the ocean.

It's just interesting reading some of the crazy stuff out there right now. This is just so odd.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #205 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
He's obviously an expert on airplanes that disappear near Malaysia! Let him speak! He's been waiting his whole life for this moment.
Are you and the other guy serious? I can't stand people like you who try and make people be the bad guy when you just feel stupid. I have never said I'm an expert on anything to do with airplanes, just the simple facts around the cell phones. Please show me where I instigated anything or was condescending. Heck, even groundsupport owned up to his side like a man. I can respect that. If you guys don't think you're smart I'm not going to sit here and coddle you and tell you its all going to be ok. Participation and 8th place ribbons are for crybabies. Life is a meritocracy, simpletons will NOT rule the world in the future.

Sorry for all the big words, I'll give you time to Google them. (see, that was condescending )
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:29 PM   #206 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,345
Default

I think someone was mistaking the Blowoutcards off topic forum with the MENSA Narcissistic Association of America
__________________
"I don't always move residences. But when I do, I am obligated, by law, to introduce myself to everyone in the neighborhood. I am the most interesting petifile in the world."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I think someone was mistaking the Blowoutcards off topic forum with the MENSA Narcissistic Association of America
I wasn't aware "Off Topic" meant "pulling stuff out their arse." I just like facts and science, that's all. Sue me.
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #208 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I thought this was disproven by the migraine tentacles/testicles theory?

Maybe this guy was on the plane and it crashed due to the excess weight...

__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:37 PM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 30,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
I wasn't aware "Off Topic" meant "pulling stuff out their arse." I just like facts and science, that's all. Sue me.
Apparently Blowout is littered with lawyers so that shouldn't take long.
__________________
30,000 post club
It's official...I have no life!
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
ld8759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 2,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
I wasn't aware "Off Topic" meant "pulling stuff out their arse." I just like facts and science, that's all. Sue me.

Seriously,you don't need to talk down to people to get your point across. This is a discussion forum. If you don't agree with someone,you can say it respectfully.
__________________
#TeamConnor!
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #211 (permalink)
Member
 
ld8759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 2,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I think someone was mistaking the Blowoutcards off topic forum with the MENSA Narcissistic Association of America
Haha...I think you're right...
__________________
#TeamConnor!
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #212 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
Seriously,you don't need to talk down to people to get your point across. This is a discussion forum. If you don't agree with someone,you can say it respectfully.
Agree to disagree. Thanks for your addition to this thread. What is your opinion on the planes issues?
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 30,227
Default

Somehow Justin Bieber is responsible for some of this.
__________________
30,000 post club
It's official...I have no life!
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:45 PM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Apparently Blowout is littered with lawyers so that shouldn't take long.
I'm trying to be an honorary memory of BODA so hopefully I'll get a good BOPD (that's Blowout Public Defender).
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:47 PM   #215 (permalink)
Member
 
ld8759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 2,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
Agree to disagree. Thanks for your addition to this thread. What is your opinion on the planes issues?
I think it's at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. I wouldn't even venture a guess as to why. Does that make me stupid?
__________________
#TeamConnor!
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
I think it's at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. I wouldn't even venture a guess as to why. Does that make me stupid?
Not at all, and if you read the thread you'll never see I even guessed at where the plane is because there are literally thousands of options. At the bottom of the ocean seems to make the most sense but who knows. I'm watching this story with curiosity like the rest of the world.
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:55 PM   #217 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,890
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
Are you and the other guy serious? I can't stand people like you who try and make people be the bad guy when you just feel stupid. I have never said I'm an expert on anything to do with airplanes, just the simple facts around the cell phones. Please show me where I instigated anything or was condescending. Heck, even groundsupport owned up to his side like a man. I can respect that. If you guys don't think you're smart I'm not going to sit here and coddle you and tell you its all going to be ok. Participation and 8th place ribbons are for crybabies. Life is a meritocracy, simpletons will NOT rule the world in the future.

Sorry for all the big words, I'll give you time to Google them. (see, that was condescending )
You need a girlfriend. Look at the guy trying to act like a boss on a sports card forum.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
Member
 
cyberpvnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cols, OH-IO
Posts: 3,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
You need a girlfriend. Look at the guy trying to act like a boss on a sports card forum.
My wife might have a problem with a girlfriend, but hey, good suggestion.
__________________
Bo Jackson - Ohio State Buckeyes - PSA 10 RC's
Bucket - http://s524.photobucket.com/user/kookeytalker/library/For%20Trade?sort=3&page=1
Getting out of collecting anything but OSU and Bo thanks to Panini's exclusive.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:05 PM   #219 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,890
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

When are you bringing her in from Europe/Mexico?
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #220 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,278
Default

Did I step into the Ritz-Carlton because it's all kinds of classy up in here...
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #221 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,890
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Did I step into the Ritz-Carlton because it's all kinds of classy up in here...
You know it. Guy can slam everyone he doesnt know and act like a boss.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:17 PM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
You know it. Guy can slam everyone he doesnt know and act like a boss.
Just to be clear, I'm on Team Cyberpvnk

I'm on the side for truth!

A is A.

__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #223 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,890
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Just to be clear, I'm on Team Cyberpvnk

I'm on the side for truth!

A is A.

That explains everything.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:45 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,666
Default

The Langoliers must not have been fiction after all...

Great movie also IMO. 90's at it's best.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 PM   #225 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,840
Default

How long does the black box give off it's signal? 30 days or something?
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.