Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Ooc- Ive lost track. Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet?
Who did you vote for?
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #202 (permalink)

I hav heard some grumbling about cinnakaok around the bar. And it seems like there is a majority of people who wish him gone. For the good of the people I support the decision if he is truely dangerous but will remain with my pacifist stance for as long as possible. If my vote was needed I would cast it in support, but since it is not needed my vote remains as nobody. I'd like for my hands to remain blood free for as long as possible..
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #203 (permalink)

Okay fellow shipmates...

It's been a hectic day one. I'm off to my pod to get some rest. I hope all is well with my friends and all in the morning. I'm just happy to live another day at this point if the almighty voice of god sees fit. I'm confident we made the right move with this lynch.

Good night, carry on, and god bless.
Clarkandlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkandlewis View Post
Okay fellow shipmates...

It's been a hectic day one. I'm off to my pod to get some rest. I hope all is well with my friends and all in the morning. I'm just happy to live another day at this point if the almighty voice of god sees fit. I'm confident we made the right move with this lynch.

Good night, carry on, and god bless.
I have to retreat to mine as well. Hopefully we find out more about others tomorrow. Good night fellow shipmates.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #205 (permalink)

well apparently my forthcoming attitude got me in trouble again but i wish you all well in your battle against the Borg. But i honestly think you are all doomed for the simple fact that none of you listen to reason.

You have a group of 4 who think they control the game and a bunch of people who can't even think for themselves and just vote for someone just bc the "cool"people are doing it.

This is the perfect way to lead lambs to slaughter. Which seems like its going to be what happens. I wish you all good luck in your battle. But then again maybe i should just hope you all get whats coming to you from the Borg.

Just so all you other pro-town people know there was a group of 4 who started to call for my lynching based on some new info they had? They never revealed this info to the town im sure the could have pm'd it between themselves but keep in mind there are 4 members of the Mafia. Coincidence i think not.

9 1/1's
cinnakaok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:51 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
well apparently my forthcoming attitude got me in trouble again but i wish you all well in your battle against the Borg. But i honestly think you are all doomed for the simple fact that none of you listen to reason.

You have a group of 4 who think they control the game and a bunch of people who can't even think for themselves and just vote for someone just bc the "cool"people are doing it.

This is the perfect way to lead lambs to slaughter. Which seems like its going to be what happens. I wish you all good luck in your battle. But then again maybe i should just hope you all get whats coming to you from the Borg.

Just so all you other pro-town people know there was a group of 4 who started to call for my lynching based on some new info they had? They never revealed this info to the town im sure the could have pm'd it between themselves but keep in mind there are 4 members of the Mafia. Coincidence i think not.
It's much more than 4 people...so far our small group of brave men has grown to nearly 10, with many helpful jobs abound that'll help us tackle the Borg foe. There are only four Borg, but some of the replies of yours really seem to make it feel like you're one of those four. So much deflection, no proof that you're not a Borg. If you're not a Borg, what kind of power do you have that could be useful when night falls on our ship? And why haven't you responded to any PMs from various members? I have it on good information that at least 3 or 4 separate members all sent out PMs and I haven't heard of you responding to any of those. I'm not among the mass PMs sent out so 3-4+1 makes 4-5...and there aren't 5 Borg Mr. Borg.
SpastikMooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #207 (permalink)

The majority rules, and everyone seems very sure.
unvote: nobody
vote: cinnakok
Old 03-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:

I feel like that kind of gave you away.
groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:57 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:

Post a screenshot of your PM with your role if you are truly innocent.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #210 (permalink)

I for one would still like to hear from some of our quieter members.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I would like to see that.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
I for one would still like to hear from some of our quieter members.
Yes and yes. It seems all the Cryptotubes are empty, but there are definitely members who haven't really emerged yet. Are you guys hiding below deck?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:02 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
no thanks ill just take my lynching no point in trying to defend myself anymore.

Even if i do it doesn't do me any good. Bc ill be killed in the night cycle by the Borg.

So either way im gone.

ooc: honestly id have idea how to even do that im not computer smart outside of the basics

9 1/1's
Old 03-17-2014, 10:04 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
no thanks ill just take my lynching no point in trying to defend myself anymore.

Even if i do it doesn't do me any good. Bc ill be killed in the night cycle by the Borg.

So either way im gone.

ooc: honestly id have idea how to even do that im not computer smart outside of the basics
OOC: We could teach you pretty easy.

IC: And the doctor is one of our small group...so as long as he protects you you'll be fine. You really have nothing to lose posting a screenshot. We'd gladly let him protect you night one if it meant saving an innocent life/enhancing our fight versus the Borg.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:06 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
OOC: We could teach you pretty easy.

IC: And the doctor is one of our small group...so as long as he protects you you'll be fine. You really have nothing to lose posting a screenshot. We'd gladly let him protect you night one if it meant saving an innocent life/enhancing our fight versus the Borg.
This is actually a good thought. If you're not Borg cinna now is your time to come clean and escape the gallows. What say you?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpvnk View Post
This is actually a good thought. If you're not Borg cinna now is your time to come clean and escape the gallows. What say you?
Agreed. At least forward the message. If the Borg come for you the physician with us is among the most skilled in his field. I assure you he will be able to heal even the worst of their damage, and you'll live on to fight the good fight another day!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:10 PM   #217 (permalink)

what say me i have info on a borg member that i have now shared with two other people who you all say are good. i will gladly vote with you all against this known mafia member to prove to you i am good and i will continue to vote with you guys as we go along.

if i where Borg why would i just give up another Borg member like that?

9 1/1's
Old 03-17-2014, 10:11 PM   #218 (permalink)

I've been observing, more than speaking this time around. I don't want to recommit the sins of my fathers. For those that knew my ancestors on earth it's amazing how as much as the scenery may change, roles and corruption remain the same
Old 03-17-2014, 10:11 PM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
what say me i have info on a borg member that i have now shared with two other people who you all say are good. i will gladly vote with you all against this known mafia member to prove to you i am good and i will continue to vote with you guys as we go along.

Desperation...or misinformation.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:12 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:

Who were you talking to?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:

I was one of these people, and he is suspicious, but I'm trusting a forwarding of your role before I trust your judgment on this character.

So forward your role good sir...if it's clean you're good and our doctor will protect you. If it's not and you simply deflect and claim technological ignorance (OOC: and really anyone can forward a message) then it will sadly be the space gallows for you.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
I was one of these people, and he is suspicious, but I'm trusting a forwarding of your role before I trust your judgment on this character.

So forward your role good sir...if it's clean you're good and our doctor will protect you. If it's not and you simply deflect and claim technological ignorance (OOC: and really anyone can forward a message) then it will sadly be the space gallows for you.
message has been sent to you

9 1/1's
Old 03-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:

How do you know they are Borg?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:18 PM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
How do you know they are Borg?
bc somebody goofed when sending a message to his fellow Borg members.

9 1/1's
Old 03-17-2014, 10:19 PM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
message has been sent to you
Message received. I am checking your role message against our other known mason's to make sure it looks similar. Without a screenshot or temporary password swap there's no way of knowing with 100% certainty that that wasn't quickly typed up. That said if it checks out you would be a very helpful member to have on our team.