Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2014, 12:17 AM   #51 (permalink)

The worst pack searchers are the people who work at a hobby store. Cherry pick the boxes get the hits and sell the rest to JQ public. Thats why i only buy boxes from hobby store or retail. In the hood they dont search the packs they open them up and take the hits. lol
You take a picture or yell at them you might not make it home.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:19 AM   #52 (permalink)

I bet that guy was bummed that he couldn't get those sweet swatch cards
Old 03-23-2014, 12:25 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ53 View Post
The worst pack searchers are the people who work at a hobby store. Cherry pick the boxes get the hits and sell the rest to JQ public. Thats why i only buy boxes from hobby store or retail. In the hood they dont search the packs they open them up and take the hits. lol
You live in MD what hood you from

And the only thing they're opening and taking is free gvt cheese
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:29 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post

Pack searching gangsters are becoming an epidemic, haven't you heard the word? Hood rats love them swatches.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:35 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ53 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Pack searching gangsters are becoming an epidemic, haven't you heard the word? Hood rats love them swatches.
I missed that on FOX News
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:11 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Reported for cyber bullying

I'd love to, but I'm no longer welcome in Jersey
I have to pay $4 every time I want to leave Jersey when I didn't even want to go there in the first place. How much did they pay you to leave?
Old 03-23-2014, 02:47 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
I almost spit out my beverage laughing when I read this.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Frankp2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:35 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
That's my favorite team
"Nothing in the world seems more important"
thebrokepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:32 PM   #60 (permalink)

Help me ... I have found myself in the peculiar place of wearing sweat pants today . Although I have no intentions of hanging out anywhere but here in my son's room in the ICU today ... I can't help but wonder if I should be searching packs somewhere . There is a Target, Meijer, and WalMart all not too far away . The cotton material in the pants urges me to search, and to sweat . Search while I sweat even . But mostly search

I have fought the urges before, I will admit . June 2011, I remember it like yesterday . I left the house to work out . I thought on my way home ... " hey, I got sweatpants on. I bet there is a sweet jersey card in that store . I bet ole sweaty pants here could help me find ... " No No I told myself ... as I crept into the parking lot . No No No I told myself as my car came to a rest between to similar looking cars . No no no no I cried as I entered the door . I reached for the box of 2011 Topps and everything went black ...

I tell myself nothing happened that day . I recall nothing but waking up the next morning . I found no receipts . I saw no empty wrappers . I didn't feel different . My hands felt strong . .. but something wasn't sitting right . Never has since . Perhaps it was the peculiar way the sweatpants were folded . They sat there as if been folded by a angel . A glow about them . Like they were proud .

And while I like most, hate to admit my flaws ... I think maybe I should not have worn sweatpants today . I can't stand the thought of me hovering above the Panini products . Grapping, pawing, handling each pack . Feeling, hoping, and wishing for that Carlos Boozer and/or Al Jefferson jersey card . I can't handle this ... Help please . Operation Real Pants . What else can possibly be done ?

On a side note . Anyone have any "Industry Secrets" or "Pack Sequencing Tips" they can help me with ... then hopefully the masses after .. vjdjjf yud ...STPP SOTP STOP STOP !! DONT HELP WITH SECRETS, THIS IS THE PANTS TALKING NOT MEEeeKJD HMM D..... ..

BTW KOBE FTW
"Nothing in the world seems more important"
thebrokepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:34 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokepoet View Post
That's my favorite team
Awesome! I too love the celticskingshawksheatsixerstwolvesknicksbulls. My favorite team!!!
Old 03-23-2014, 01:47 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarchand1981 View Post
Awesome! I too love the celticskingshawksheatsixerstwolvesknicksbulls. My favorite team!!!
What about the Pistons?
Old 03-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #63 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokepoet View Post
Help me ... I have found myself in the peculiar place of wearing sweat pants today . Although I have no intentions of hanging out anywhere but here in my son's room in the ICU today ... I can't help but wonder if I should be searching packs somewhere . There is a Target, Meijer, and WalMart all not too far away . The cotton material in the pants urges me to search, and to sweat . Search while I sweat even . But mostly search

I have fought the urges before, I will admit . June 2011, I remember it like yesterday . I left the house to work out . I thought on my way home ... " hey, I got sweatpants on. I bet there is a sweet jersey card in that store . I bet ole sweaty pants here could help me find ... " No No I told myself ... as I crept into the parking lot . No No No I told myself as my car came to a rest between to similar looking cars . No no no no I cried as I entered the door . I reached for the box of 2011 Topps and everything went black ...

I tell myself nothing happened that day . I recall nothing but waking up the next morning . I found no receipts . I saw no empty wrappers . I didn't feel different . My hands felt strong . .. but something wasn't sitting right . Never has since . Perhaps it was the peculiar way the sweatpants were folded . They sat there as if been folded by a angel . A glow about them . Like they were proud .

And while I like most, hate to admit my flaws ... I think maybe I should not have worn sweatpants today . I can't stand the thought of me hovering above the Panini products . Grapping, pawing, handling each pack . Feeling, hoping, and wishing for that Carlos Boozer and/or Al Jefferson jersey card . I can't handle this ... Help please . Operation Real Pants . What else can possibly be done ?

On a side note . Anyone have any "Industry Secrets" or "Pack Sequencing Tips" they can help me with ... then hopefully the masses after .. vjdjjf yud ...STPP SOTP STOP STOP !! DONT HELP WITH SECRETS, THIS IS THE PANTS TALKING NOT MEEeeKJD HMM D..... ..

BTW KOBE FTW
Sisterhood of the Traveling {Sweat}Pants?
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Sisterhood of the Traveling {Sweat}Pants?
Brotherhood of the traveling sweat pants: IN SEARCH OF HOPE.
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
is that you in the photo??
I look nothing like him
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:59 PM   #66 (permalink)

Attention target shoppers
pack searcher register 17

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post