Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BST Forum

I am new to selling on the forum. I have sold a handful of cards, hopefully everyones been happy so far. I posted to sale some relics in BST and was just wanting I thought to enjoy the hobby of selling my cards at fair price to the people that wanted a player/team/set/whatever and had a few people ask to buy the lot.Thank you to them for trying to make it easier. But after making a video to show the lot I was going to post I thought I couldn't just hand half my collection over at once(piece by piece seems easier on my heart).I look and think thats a nice looking card. I have no real card show to sell at, but I think I should go with trying to post on the forums a way to get these cards to there owners to enjoy. Help.
triumphantluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

A quick suggestion. Edit your post and add spaces after the periods and line breaks (hard returns every few sentences).
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

What? I am lost.

if i say make an offer make one i am always open to offers. whats the most i can say???? no lol
CARDGUY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
LRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphantluck View Post
I am new to selling on the forum. I have sold a handful of cards, hopefully everyones been happy so far. I posted to sale some relics in BST and was just wanting I thought to enjoy the hobby of selling my cards at fair price to the people that wanted a player/team/set/whatever and had a few people ask to buy the lot.Thank you to them for trying to make it easier. But after making a video to show the lot I was going to post I thought I couldn't just hand half my collection over at once(piece by piece seems easier on my heart).I look and think thats a nice looking card. I have no real card show to sell at, but I think I should go with trying to post on the forums a way to get these cards to there owners to enjoy. Help.

Last edited by LRV; 12-17-2014 at 10:17 PM.
LRV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
LRV

----------------------------
Old 12-17-2014, 10:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Old 12-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Heard that.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Op, I tried, I really did. I even read your post three times and I still don't have a clue what you are trying to say/ask. A suggestion? Maybe less cardboard and more reading, studying or hiring of a tutor.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Old 12-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

It is nothing. Just one of the million things running through my head in a 30 second time frame. I was wanting to purge some of my collection and while nice of people to offer to buy the cards you have for sale but as a lot(1 sale transaction, instead of multiple) not sure what way to sell cards is for me! I have enjoyed sending 1-8 cards to other members who I think want the cards for PC not resale. I'm in no hurry to sell and not asking mid or top $ for cards. So have you as a member enjoyed selling parts of your collection? If you have ever sold one. I don't care to go through and read if what I write makes sense. I'm not one to waste my life indoors for work. The most I type on a computer is in these forum of BO. As for my life the computer/smart phone is a waste of my time that I could socialize with the people at my house. Where I live not a big group of collectors to socialize with here. So to tequila and not reading what you type. Thanks
Old 12-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
It is nothing. Just one of the million things running through my head in a 30 second time frame. I was wanting to purge some of my collection and while nice of people to offer to buy the cards you have for sale but as a lot(1 sale transaction, instead of multiple) not sure what way to sell cards is for me! I have enjoyed sending 1-8 cards to other members who I think want the cards for PC not resale. I'm in no hurry to sell and not asking mid or top $ for cards. So have you as a member enjoyed selling parts of your collection? If you have ever sold one. I don't care to go through and read if what I write makes sense. I'm not one to waste my life indoors for work. The most I type on a computer is in these forum of BO. As for my life the computer/smart phone is a waste of my time that I could socialize with the people at my house. Where I live not a big group of collectors to socialize with here. So to tequila and not reading what you type. Thanks
Old 12-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
LRV

Quote:
OH, now I understand.. I'm with you man & thanks for clearing that up!

Last edited by LRV; 12-17-2014 at 11:14 PM.
LRV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

I came back for this? See ya...

With a gem like this I am shocked you have questions.

Cheap Lot of Junk Au, Relics, Inserts

Last edited by cyberpvnk; 12-17-2014 at 11:53 PM.
cyberpvnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

I just pulled a Jimmy Butler rookie autograph from a box of 2012 Contenders.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
I just pulled a Jimmy Butler rookie autograph from a box of 2012 Contenders.
Is that a summary of the word vomit I attempted to read in the original post?
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:

Benshobbies is trolling again!
Old Yesterday, 01:56 AM   #18 (permalink)

Hopefully tomorrow I can be as hip as some of you. But today I am just a dude that has opened packs/boxes and trying to get his son into the hobby. Never bought 1 single and have only sold 6 transactions of no more than 5 cards at a time. I appreciate all you friendly members. Thanks for sharing the hobby.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 AM   #19 (permalink)

What kind of Tequlia? I love me some Tequila
Old Yesterday, 02:04 AM   #20 (permalink)

You don't want to read what we type? Then why make a thread
metsplaya123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:38 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsplaya123 View Post
To practice pressing all of the symbols on his keyboard in no particular order.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerunner4 View Post
What kind of Tequlia? I love me some Tequila
Tarantula(Blue) it is so smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsplaya123 View Post
I enjoyed all the post other than than online detective work that was poorly done. If you are going to post one of my old post on to another and quote me due better work. Your comment is irrelevant if you do that. The post I was reffering to was in FB BST older than when I posted the "lot" sale. I was asked by multiple people "can I get a price on lot", "I'm interested in the lot". No one asked for particular cards. The price was at the top specifying buyer pays shipping. Like I said I am new to selling card.I have sold two cards before posting these ads and hadn't shipped a ton before I thought priority was just the standard shipping, not first class. Longer story shortened, in those two sales, I ate $3.75 per sale to keep my word. I posted the "lot" ad because that is what I thought people might want. Towards the end of counting the cards and posting that ad, I was having mixed feelings about letting a chunk of my collection go at one time. So Thank you I laughed at every picture when I came back to the thread.
So to the great detective this might be a better profile pic.

Last edited by triumphantluck; Yesterday at 11:15 AM. Reason: FOR MY ENGLISH TEACHER OR THE MEMBER THAT THINKS THEY ARE MY ENGLISH TEACHER
Old Yesterday, 11:54 AM   #23 (permalink)

This thread is a gem, popcorn ready
metsplaya123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Last edited by triumphantluck; Today at 10:15 AM. Reason: FOR MY ENGLISH TEACHER OR THE MEMBER THAT THINKS THEY ARE MY ENGLISH TEACHER

Your English teacher needs an English teacher.
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

So, is this a PBM or just some drunk dude?
“There is nothing we take more seriously here at Panini America than the ironclad authenticity of our products...The error in this case occurred in the labeling of those cards, not in producing them. We pride ourselves in being true to our consumers and in standing by every product we make." Panini America CEO Mark Warsop
Tvanho is online now   Reply With Quote