Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Please don't "post whore" the thread.
darn it. okay you said please, im a sucker for kindness
BucsFanTillDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBrauer View Post
my mom just makes a big deal about everything. I decided to come here for an honest opinion.
I wasn't trying to be a prick. I understand why you brought it here.
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

This thread is the reason that I like this board. This subject is in the right section, and it proves that us online strangers, although familiar on the board can be used as an outlet for anything really. If any one of us boardmembers has a question, they post it here and for the most part we get valuable responses except for the occassional asinine response. I commend this kid for the title he posted with: What should I have done? Obviously he didn't know how to react so he asked what he knew to be wiser more knowledgable people on this forum. "Props" to everyone who gave an honest and thoughtful response to this question.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
should have grabbed a video camera and taped it and uploaded it to youtube so we could watch. LOL
Thanks Captn,

I almost Mamma Cass myself and choked on my sandwich reading that. That's funny!

Look kid, I know you feel bad and that's ok. You don't want to see the kid get whooped but he did kind of deserve it. The kid that got beat up sounds like he has some social issues. The best thing you can do is the the kid alone and try to explain to him he can't act like that. Sometimes kids like that just need someone to help them out.

If you try to help him and he still acts like that well then you tried and the kid needs more help than you can give him.

Finally if it comes down to him throwing someone elses phone and he's going to get whooped, Take Captn advice and VIDEOTAPE IT!

I agree this post probably doesn't belong on this board, but it's summer Football is a couple of months away, The wings are going to be champs, basketball Finals are here so What the hell else are we going to talk about. Plus I am too broke to buy cards.
wyomedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

I'm glad we have a group of people who agree on one thing.. It's a good thing that you beat the living sht out of that kid. If you get a chance, do it again and again and again. Part of being a man in this world is letting someone know what's right and taking the necessary steps to do so.

I think this is an awesome thread! See how blowoutcards people actually know something else in life than ripping wax

Now to go find some fool walking around with the money for my next box.... J/K!

Low-End Kobe and Kevin Durant autos.
Topps Signature Autographs that I don't have (CP3, Dennis Rodman, Ray Allen, Eric Gordon, Russel Westbrook)
deuxmachinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to MarkBrauer

I didnt hit the kid. I have gotten into fights myself but even if this kid threw my phone I couldent bring myself to punching him. if he was to brake my Camcorder or computer or burn my cards. that would be a diffrent story.
MarkBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #32 (permalink)

You sound like a smart enough kid that knows right from wrong. Just keep doing what your doing. You'll be fine

O yeah, last piece of advice before i quit posting for the day. If you happen to get married, make sure you keep a secret checkin account from the wife to buy cards with!

Last edited by wyomedina; 06-02-2008 at 11:03 PM.
wyomedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBrauer View Post
I didnt hit the kid.
thats where you made your first mistake..

someone erased my post whoring
Old 06-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

he had no reason to hit the kid. the kid didn't go after him. the kid went after his buddy.

bucs, if your buddy was getting into it with another person and it was obvious that your buddy could handle it.......would you still take your shots at the other person whom your buddy was beating down?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
he had no reason to hit the kid. the kid didn't go after him. the kid went after his buddy.

bucs, if your buddy was getting into it with another person and it was obvious that your buddy could handle it.......would you still take your shots at the other person whom your buddy was beating down?
meh. Prolly but I am a wussy and Slap instead of box.. I will pull hair though when I gets the chance
Old 06-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsFanTillDeath View Post
meh. Prolly but I am a wussy and Slap instead of box.. I will pull hair though when I gets the chance
well that explains everything then. being a bch and a douchebag is a bad combo. you probably should go to sleep and start the day over buddy.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
well that explains everything then. being a bch and a douchebag is a bad combo. you probably should go to sleep and start the day over buddy.
Wow, Namecalling usually is in my alley. Right on
Old 06-03-2008, 09:20 AM   #38 (permalink)

I guess we wont be getting an answer from you anymore woohooo

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #39 (permalink)

Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #40 (permalink)

'anyway we were playing basketball today when he came down, and like always we let him play even though he can barely get the ball to the rim from the foul line. he was being annoying like usual and would take the ball from his team mates when they were dribbling.'

I would have stopped it here.

'You go home now, or guaranteed, someone here will kick your butt.' Remove him from the game and he'll leave. If he whines from the sideline, just ignore the problem until it leaves.

and like DM said, once in a while a guy's got it coming. I mouthed off more than a few times in my youth, and learned some valuable lessons along the way.
gomiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote