Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default $600 NBA Fatansy League Looking for Serious Mature Players

Hi guys, i've hosted fantasy leagues in the past 3 years through youtube/forums. I've decided to only do 1 league this time so i can actually concentrate on the team.

Here's the details of the league and all information are explain in the video:

$600 NBA Fantasy League SIGN UP NOW! Only Limited Spots. - YouTube

If you have a youtube account, please go to the video to make comment about joining.

12 Total Teams
$50 per spot

1st place = $325
2nd place = $175
3rd place = $100

Please Make a comment saying you want to join so i know the order of participants in case we get over 12 people. The spots will go to first pay first serve, once you are on the list, u have 24 hours to make full payment or your spot will be given to next person on the wait list.

Payment must be made through paypal as paypal GIFT Only!
All money going toward the pool.

1. crazymj
2. tupark82

Scoring & Settings
Setting Value
League ID#: 32071
League Name: Youtuber
Password: ********
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...league/crazymj
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Dec 17 7:00pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 3
Trade End Date: March 8, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Max Acquisitions per Week: 4
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 5
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 9 to Apr 18
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would join if you had stats like FTM, offensive boards and 3 pt%. Let me know if you are going to be changing any configurations.

PANINI = CHEAPSKATES: http://youtu.be/rsSq7QqpUto
clipperboy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

These roster positions are horrible. Why would you start 2 centers when there is barely 5 centers in the league worth a sh!t, maybe start 2 PF's. Then again you already have 3 Utility spots, so why are you doubling up on any positions in the first place. Then you only have 4 bench spots? You are going to have a hard time filling this league in here the way it is currently set up. You have 12 starting positions and 4 bench spots? In a 12 team league you are forcing ppl to draft and start someone like Nazr Mohammed or DJ Mbenga. Trade review is commissioner only? No voting? That is a big no no in most leagues. You basically act as god and lord over everyone's teams, not a very reassuring feature in leagues and you are setting yourself up for tons of grief. Horrible set up, go back and redo everything and you might fill it.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 11-28-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: I see nothing wrong with it
Burt-Reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
These roster positions are horrible. Why would you start 2 centers when there is barely 5 centers in the league worth a sh!t, maybe start 2 PF's. Then again you already have 3 Utility spots, so why are you doubling up on any positions in the first place. Then you only have 4 bench spots? You are going to have a hard time filling this league in here the way it is currently set up. You have 12 starting positions and 4 bench spots? In a 12 team league you are forcing ppl to draft and start someone like Nazr Mohammed or DJ Mbenga. Trade review is commissioner only? No voting? That is a big no no in most leagues. You basically act as god and lord over everyone's teams, not a very reassuring feature in leagues and you are setting yourself up for tons of grief. Horrible set up, go back and redo everything and you might fill it.
i like dj mbenga