Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Yahoo baseball auction draft- Rank the team

Yahoo really takes forever compared to ESPN, 2:45 long draft and bid out early. A little Twins heavy, but should be a decent tradebait team eventually. 12 team roto draft.

C- Mauer $13
1B- Cuddyer $23
2B- Ackley $8
3B- Wright $25
SS- Tulo $46
OF- Bourjos $7
OF- Delmon Young $5
OF- Willingham $4
Util- Harper $8
Util- Crawford $15
SP- Darvish $16
SP- Ubaldo $9
RP- Kimbrel $19
RP- Moore $18
P- Baker $6
P- Johnson $15
P- Luebke $6
P- Capps $3
Bench- Alexei Ramirez $3
Bench- Ike Davis $4
Bench- Trevor Plouffe $1
Bench- Justin Morneau $2
Bench- Chris Sale $4
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Interesting to see some of those auction values. I think if some guys can have rebound years you will have definitely gotten some good deals.

Mauer at $13 is a good price considering he is coming off a major down year and I think Ackley at $8 is a great price considering how difficult it is to get quality offensive middle infielders. I personally think $7 for Bourjos is a little high based on his offense last year, but if these guys have rebound years which I would expect out of Mauer, Crawford & Ubaldo should be pretty solid team. Crazy that you paid $19 for Kimbrel and only $16 for Darvish considering the volatility of relief pitchers. I don't know that I would ever go above $15 for a relief pitcher. Maybe Mariano and that is it, considering he is the only one guaranteed to keep his job.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7290morint View Post
Interesting to see some of those auction values. I think if some guys can have rebound years you will have definitely gotten some good deals.

Mauer at $13 is a good price considering he is coming off a major down year and I think Ackley at $8 is a great price considering how difficult it is to get quality offensive middle infielders. I personally think $7 for Bourjos is a little high based on his offense last year, but if these guys have rebound years which I would expect out of Mauer, Crawford & Ubaldo should be pretty solid team. Crazy that you paid $19 for Kimbrel and only $16 for Darvish considering the volatility of relief pitchers. I don't know that I would ever go above $15 for a relief pitcher. Maybe Mariano and that is it, considering he is the only one guaranteed to keep his job.
Cuddyer and Kimbrel I kept getting bid up on, was going to put Cuddyer at 2B until Ackley came up and the draft put Cuddy at first instead. Darvish and Harper could get a pretty solid starter or outfielder for them when hype builds.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 02-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Cuddyer and Kimbrel I kept getting bid up on, was going to put Cuddyer at 2B until Ackley came up and the draft put Cuddy at first instead. Darvish and Harper could get a pretty solid starter or outfielder for them when hype builds.
Do you worry about being too heavy with one team?

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
Do you worry about being too heavy with one team?
Not really, got Mauer for very cheap if he will be back to his original form and same with Morneau, there wasn't much left for bench with money available so picked up Plouffe just for fun.