Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

dropped belt for mesoraco
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
dropped belt for mesoraco
Thanks for letting us know!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:02 PM   #28 (permalink)

There really isn't much you can do now as far as FA. The player pool is really shallow so I'd just wait until the season gets underway before doing anything. You really have to hope that you can move some of your pitching for offense if another team is weak.

Your best bet might be to hope half your offense has career years as its very weak for a 10 teamer.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC80_LCM View Post
There really isn't much you can do now as far as FA. The player pool is really shallow so I'd just wait until the season gets underway before doing anything. You really have to hope that you can move some of your pitching for offense if another team is weak.

Your best bet might be to hope half your offense has career years as its very weak for a 10 teamer.

All I do is hope. I hope my pitching does well. At least I am not the worst team...
Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

honestly, IMO, your team is weak as a whole. Lilly is on the DL now along with Sizemore and Harper is in the minors. Then you dont really know what you will get out of Buchholtz cause he was injured most of the year last year and Danks needs to bounce back. Then Strasburg is prob gonna be on an innings limit so he wont help you for the entire season and then Werth really needs to bounce back from last season as well. Your offense I would put at a 3 and your pitching about a 7. I would see what kind of trades you can get for Strasburg or Haren for some power, maybe like McCutchen or Stanton.
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
honestly, IMO, your team is weak as a whole. Lilly is on the DL now along with Sizemore and Harper is in the minors. Then you dont really know what you will get out of Buchholtz cause he was injured most of the year last year and Danks needs to bounce back. Then Strasburg is prob gonna be on an innings limit so he wont help you for the entire season and then Werth really needs to bounce back from last season as well. Your offense I would put at a 3 and your pitching about a 7. I would see what kind of trades you can get for Strasburg or Haren for some power, maybe like McCutchen or Stanton.

Yeah. lilly is on my bench, and I am offering strasburg for stanton. Is that a good deal for me in the long run and now?
Old 03-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

Quote:
Yeah. lilly is on my bench, and I am offering strasburg for stanton. Is that a good deal for me in the long run and now?
yeah I think strasburg for stanton is fair, strasburg will prob be good but he should be on an innings limit and really there is no telling how his arm will hold up. Stanton has been battling minor injuries this spring but I think will be fine
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
All I do is hope. I hope my pitching does well. At least I am not the worst team...
Are you serious? Post the worst team's roster please....
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
yeah I think strasburg for stanton is fair, strasburg will prob be good but he should be on an innings limit and really there is no telling how his arm will hold up. Stanton has been battling minor injuries this spring but I think will be fine

Just submitted the offer.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

so far still in 7th place!