Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 11:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,667
Default

dropped belt for mesoraco
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
dropped belt for mesoraco
Thanks for letting us know!
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 607
Default

There really isn't much you can do now as far as FA. The player pool is really shallow so I'd just wait until the season gets underway before doing anything. You really have to hope that you can move some of your pitching for offense if another team is weak.

Your best bet might be to hope half your offense has career years as its very weak for a 10 teamer.
__________________
Looking for any and all Michael Clayton LCM cards
MC80_LCM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC80_LCM View Post
There really isn't much you can do now as far as FA. The player pool is really shallow so I'd just wait until the season gets underway before doing anything. You really have to hope that you can move some of your pitching for offense if another team is weak.

Your best bet might be to hope half your offense has career years as its very weak for a 10 teamer.


All I do is hope. I hope my pitching does well. At least I am not the worst team...
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
slugger82685's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,187
Send a message via AIM to slugger82685
Default

honestly, IMO, your team is weak as a whole. Lilly is on the DL now along with Sizemore and Harper is in the minors. Then you dont really know what you will get out of Buchholtz cause he was injured most of the year last year and Danks needs to bounce back. Then Strasburg is prob gonna be on an innings limit so he wont help you for the entire season and then Werth really needs to bounce back from last season as well. Your offense I would put at a 3 and your pitching about a 7. I would see what kind of trades you can get for Strasburg or Haren for some power, maybe like McCutchen or Stanton.
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
honestly, IMO, your team is weak as a whole. Lilly is on the DL now along with Sizemore and Harper is in the minors. Then you dont really know what you will get out of Buchholtz cause he was injured most of the year last year and Danks needs to bounce back. Then Strasburg is prob gonna be on an innings limit so he wont help you for the entire season and then Werth really needs to bounce back from last season as well. Your offense I would put at a 3 and your pitching about a 7. I would see what kind of trades you can get for Strasburg or Haren for some power, maybe like McCutchen or Stanton.


Yeah. lilly is on my bench, and I am offering strasburg for stanton. Is that a good deal for me in the long run and now?
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
slugger82685's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 3,187
Send a message via AIM to slugger82685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
Yeah. lilly is on my bench, and I am offering strasburg for stanton. Is that a good deal for me in the long run and now?
yeah I think strasburg for stanton is fair, strasburg will prob be good but he should be on an innings limit and really there is no telling how his arm will hold up. Stanton has been battling minor injuries this spring but I think will be fine
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Stephen Hill Island
Posts: 6,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
All I do is hope. I hope my pitching does well. At least I am not the worst team...
Are you serious? Post the worst team's roster please....
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
yeah I think strasburg for stanton is fair, strasburg will prob be good but he should be on an innings limit and really there is no telling how his arm will hold up. Stanton has been battling minor injuries this spring but I think will be fine

Just submitted the offer.
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,667
Default

so far still in 7th place!
ttmtrader101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.