Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #551 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Looking for a RB1 guys send any trade offers to try to work something out
I have Kevin Smith and Donald Brown for trade.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #552 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
what do you need for donald brown?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #553 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan24 View Post
thanks to pats4 dawin.

hopefully this trade gets approved

I get

Lynch
A Gates
Gerhart (dropping)

Giving:

Charles
Washington
McGahee

if if goes through, Fred Davis is available
I will not veto any trades unless it's blatant collusion and/or lopsided. That trade isn't, thus, approved.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #554 (permalink)

David Wilson
Cedric Benson
Mark Ingram

for those of you desperate for running back help, all of the guys above are available for a good receiver.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #555 (permalink)

Quote:
What the hell that's majorly lopsided!!! No way should it be approved
what makes this so lopsided? I have faith in Greg Olsen this year so I didnt mind moving Gates. lynch and Charles are about even with a little more injury risk for Lynch and then I get Mcgahee (will put up good numbers if Denver keeps it up) and Washington who is a solid backup WR....whats wrong with that?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #556 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats4dawin View Post
what makes this so lopsided? I have faith in Greg Olsen this year so I didnt mind moving Gates. lynch and Charles are about even with a little more injury risk for Lynch and then I get Mcgahee (will put up good numbers if Denver keeps it up) and Washington who is a solid backup WR....whats wrong with that?
very true. I had Lynch higher than charles on my board, but other than that about spot on. My TE Fred Davis worries me, so i wanted consistency. Also, I have Charles in another card league, so I would prefer to not have him on both teams in case of injury. I have more faith in Lynch, although not this week
Also want your Markel Brown, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
yankeesfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #557 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowizards0 View Post
what do you need for donald brown?
I will take a look.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #558 (permalink)

Anyone need Beanie Wells?
Old 09-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #559 (permalink)

Quote:
Let me know what you need for Kevin Smith. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #560 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcons_Fan View Post
Let me know what you need for Kevin Smith. Thanks!
who are you?
Old 09-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #561 (permalink)

Quote:
who are you?
I was having that issue the other day with a few guys. My team name is "BK". We may need a cheatsheet with Blowout ID = Team Name.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #562 (permalink)

bigbadbloom= Bx3
Old 09-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #563 (permalink)

I'm not telling mine. It shall remain a mystery forever.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #564 (permalink)

Quote:
What the hell that's majorly lopsided!!! No way should it be approved
Which side is the one you want to be on?

This one:
Lynch
A Gates
Gerhart (dropping)

Or this one:
Charles
Washington
McGahee

Personally I think the guy getting 2 Starting RB's is way ahead in this trade (Charles/McGahee) and would love to be on that side of it and don't see why Keegan made that trade. Gates is injury prone and won't be any different this year, Lynch has a terrible schedule for RB's not to mention a bad back. Sorry my friend but I think you got taken to the woodshed here.

Of course I would not veto that trade since it's not conspiracy or collusion

Quote:
Dude I think you took the better end of that trade by a large margin. Not so sure about Olsen, think your way off there but look Gates is always injured and hasn't played a 16 game season since 2009, week one he had 40 yards, and it's not like Oakland doesn't give up a lot to TE's so he's probably going to have a bad season and he's 32 years old so losing him isn't that bad of a thing to me. Charles healthy is flat out better then Lynch, McGahee has Peyton to ensure he's going to get major yardage if he's healthy, Washington is totally under-appreciated and will be a stud if Britt has any setbacks like he was last season and he was a throw in? You crushed that trade. Olsen is not someone you want as your TE. Check my team out. I have two stud TE's.

Last edited by addicted36; 09-12-2012 at 05:33 PM.
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #565 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post

This one:
Lynch
A Gates
Gerhart (dropping)

Or this one:
Charles
Washington
McGahee

Personally I think the guy getting 2 Starting RB's is way ahead in this trade (Charles/McGahee) and would love to be on that side of it and don't see why Keegan made that trade. Gates is injury prone and won't be any different this year, Lynch has a terrible schedule for RB's not to mention a bad back. Sorry my friend but I think you got taken to the woodshed here.

Dude I think you took the better end of that trade by a large margin. Not so sure about Olsen, think your way off there but look Gates is always injured and hasn't played a 16 game season since 2009, week one he had 40 yards, and it's not like Oakland doesn't give up a lot to TE's so he's probably going to have a bad season and he's 32 years old so losing him isn't that bad of a thing to me. Charles healthy is flat out better then Lynch, McGahee has Peyton to ensure he's going to get major yardage if he's healthy, Washington is totally under-appreciated and will be a stud if Britt has any setbacks like he was last season and he was a throw in? You crushed that trade. Olsen is not someone you want as your TE. Check my team out. I have two stud TE's.
I think it was a very fair trade. I guarantee Lynch will be better than Charles this year, now that Hillis is taking carries away. Also, Fred Davis sucks, and Gates is a top 5 TE, so I get a nice upgrade there. I have no room for McGahee as I will prefer Mendy when he comes back, so once again, an upgrade for me. McGahee didnt look good on Sunday night, and Knowshown and Hillman will take his carries away slowly this year

plus I have Charles in another league, and I am worried about him getting hurt this year.

Last edited by yankeesfan24; 09-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #566 (permalink)

hey guys
i need a decent quality runningback
lmk if you guys have anyone for trade
thanks!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #567 (permalink)

Quote:

This one:
Lynch
A Gates
Gerhart (dropping)

Or this one:
Charles
Washington
McGahee

thanks bud...would you trade one of your TEs?
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #568 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy250 View Post
hey guys
i need a decent quality runningback
lmk if you guys have anyone for trade
thanks!!!
see post 554. :/
Old 09-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #569 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
see post 554. :/
i am kinda looking for a bit of a higher tier of guys though
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #570 (permalink)

Quote:
thanks bud...would you trade one of your TEs?
Yes, would like a RB for one of my guys send me a trade offer
Old 09-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #571 (permalink)

Quote:
I think it was a very fair trade. I guarantee Lynch will be better than Charles this year, now that Hillis is taking carries away.
I guarantee nothing like that. Last game:

Charles - 16 carries for 87 yards
Hillis - 7 carries for 16 yards

In fact since the preseason started Hillis has done nothing carrying 11 times for 51 yards and one pass for 11 yards. Until Hillis shows something this is who he is, the guy who everyone had high expectations of last season who disappointed. Lynch on the other hand has a very tough schedule, a rookie QB leading the charge, and a sore back already.

Quote:
Also, Fred Davis sucks, and Gates is a top 5 TE, so I get a nice upgrade there.
Fred Davis doesn't suck lol

Game 1:

Fred Davis - 2 catches for 38 yards (4 targets)
Antonio Gates - 4 catches for 43 yards (9 targets)

Fred Davis is in a contract year and only 26 years old and more importantly healthy. Antonio Gates is 32 years old and suffering already with an injury to his ribs. Gates hasn't finished a full season since 2009 and unlikely to play all of this season. Last season Fred Davis outperformed Gates and I expect will do so again this year as he has some great matchups like this weekend coming up. They are 5-6 for TE's to me, while I think you get a slight upgrade simply because they gameplan for Gates more in the long run you upgraded a position I don't think you needed to

Quote:
I have no room for McGahee as I will prefer Mendy when he comes back, so once again, an upgrade for me.
McGahee didnt look good on Sunday night, and Knowshown and Hillman will take his carries away slowly this year
Mendenhall has never impressed me. He's had only seven 100 yard rushing games in 50+ games he's played in, he's pretty slow and averaged just 4.1 yards a carry and coming off a very serious injury. I never would target him personally as he only averages 60 yards a game over McGahee who averages 80 yards a game but that's just me. I do think that Hillman will cut into his work some this season but don't see Moreno as a threat to McGahee at all

In the end since your happy with this trade I'm glad you made it and I hope I'm wrong about this and wish you the best of luck with it
Old 09-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #572 (permalink)

Quote:
I guarantee nothing like that. Last game:

Charles - 16 carries for 87 yards
Hillis - 7 carries for 16 yards

In fact since the preseason started Hillis has done nothing carrying 11 times for 51 yards and one pass for 11 yards. Until Hillis shows something this is who he is, the guy who everyone had high expectations of last season who disappointed. Lynch on the other hand has a very tough schedule, a rookie QB leading the charge, and a sore back already.

Fred Davis doesn't suck lol

Game 1:

Fred Davis - 2 catches for 38 yards (4 targets)
Antonio Gates - 4 catches for 43 yards (9 targets)

Fred Davis is in a contract year and only 26 years old and more importantly healthy. Antonio Gates is 32 years old and suffering already with an injury to his ribs. Gates hasn't finished a full season since 2009 and unlikely to play all of this season. Last season Fred Davis outperformed Gates and I expect will do so again this year as he has some great matchups like this weekend coming up. They are 5-6 for TE's to me, while I think you get a slight upgrade simply because they gameplan for Gates more in the long run you upgraded a position I don't think you needed to

Mendenhall has never impressed me. He's had only seven 100 yard rushing games in 50+ games he's played in, he's pretty slow and averaged just 4.1 yards a carry and coming off a very serious injury. I never would target him personally as he only averages 60 yards a game over McGahee who averages 80 yards a game but that's just me. I do think that Hillman will cut into his work some this season but don't see Moreno as a threat to McGahee at all

In the end since your happy with this trade I'm glad you made it and I hope I'm wrong about this and wish you the best of luck with it
alright. Like I said, the 2 main things for me were that I had Lynch rater higher, and that I have Charles in my other card league. Dont want all my eggs placed in one basket, as an injury would definitely end both seasons for me
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #573 (permalink)

Quote:
alright. Like I said, the 2 main things for me were that I had Lynch rater higher, and that I have Charles in my other card league. Dont want all my eggs placed in one basket, as an injury would definitely end both seasons for me
I feel you. That can be a pain when you lose that one guy who you had high on two or more teams, but can be rewarding when they do well too. I am just running 3 teams and have one guy in all three. Doesn't bother me having him but I can see where it can be uneasy
Old 09-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #574 (permalink)

willing to make a combo package of Fred Davis/Michael Bush for a solid WR/RB.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #575 (permalink)

Some close matchups this week. Let's go falcons tonight