Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
Yanke3z11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
i've got the most points in the league he's 5-1 and i'm 3-3

i want his luck
Most points still wins cards at the end of the season! EDIT: just kidding, I lied
Besides GoodFella, looks like the east division is all 3-3 fighting for the #2 spot. Big game next week for all of us
__________________
I collect PACKERS, YANKEES, and KNICKS

Last edited by Yanke3z11; 10-16-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Yanke3z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #202 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanke3z11 View Post
Most points still wins cards at the end of the season!
Besides GoodFella, looks like the east division is all 3-3 fighting for the #2 seed. Big game next week for all of us
oh that's how it is? i thought that was best record well what a delight!

next week is gonna be some great fun.... but no bush and charles for me
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #203 (permalink)
Member
 
bcxraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
i've got the most points in the league he's 5-1 and i'm 3-3

i want his luck
dont complain to me i have second most by less than 10 and have the MOST scored on me by more than 40 to the next guy. its like every opponent i play decide to have all their players blow up. lol
bcxraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcxraider View Post
dont complain to me i have second most by less than 10 and have the MOST scored on me by more than 40 to the next guy. its like every opponent i play decide to have all their players blow up. lol
this is a tough league lol
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #205 (permalink)
Member
 
Yanke3z11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
oh that's how it is? i thought that was best record well what a delight!

next week is gonna be some great fun.... but no bush and charles for me
oooops you're right lol it is best record, most points is just the tiebreaker. haha Im thinking of one of my other leagues. Sorry for the false hope my friend
__________________
I collect PACKERS, YANKEES, and KNICKS
Yanke3z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanke3z11 View Post
oooops you're right lol it is best record, most points is just the tiebreaker. haha Im thinking of one of my other leagues. Sorry for the false hope my friend
now back to crying softly...
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
i lost by 1 damn point! matt you got lucky i didn't play my boy gresham
You got lucky I didn't play Hernandez! I fell asleep on Sunday before the 4 o'clock games, but I planned to put Hernandez in if he was playing.

I will admit luck has been on my side so far, but luck is a fickle thing. That could quickly change.

Tru fance has been the luckiest, though. He's scored less than 40 points total than me, and less than 50 points total against him than me, and he's 5-1.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #208 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
You got lucky I didn't play Hernandez! I fell asleep on Sunday before the 4 o'clock games, but I planned to put Hernandez in if he was playing.

I will admit luck has been on my side so far, but luck is a fickle thing. That could quickly change.

Tru fance has been the luckiest, though. He's scored less than 40 points total than me, and less than 50 points total against him than me, and he's 5-1.
touche screw malcom floyd but touche
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
touche screw malcom floyd but touche
Malcom Floyd is my

__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #210 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

yipee i get to pray that 2 top WR's have terrible games!

i have the worst luck in this league
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #211 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
yipee i get to pray that 2 top WR's have terrible games!

i have the worst luck in this league
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #212 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
yipee i get to pray that 2 top WR's have terrible games!

i have the worst luck in this league
You scored 78 points, yet you escaped with a win. You have luck.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
DaBears 1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,184
Default

About to drop Calvin Johnson!
__________________
For sale:

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/dabears1985/a/for-sale
DaBears 1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears 1985 View Post
About to drop Calvin Johnson!
I'll trade you for him.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #215 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
You scored 78 points, yet you escaped with a win. You have luck.
this was the only game where i have had a resemblance to luck
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
this was the only game where i have had a resemblance to luck
That's true. You've scored a lot of points, but unfortunately you've faced opponents who have just outscored you.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #217 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
That's true. You've scored a lot of points, but unfortunately you've faced opponents who have just outscored you.
all i'm looking for right now is a good playoff spot

i don't care W-L wise i just want to win it all
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #218 (permalink)
Member
 
Yanke3z11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBears 1985 View Post
About to drop Calvin Johnson!
Ill take him off your hands haha
__________________
I collect PACKERS, YANKEES, and KNICKS
Yanke3z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #219 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
all i'm looking for right now is a good playoff spot

i don't care W-L wise i just want to win it all
Well I'd say you have a good shot. You've consistently scored a lot of points each week with your team.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Well I'd say you have a good shot. You've consistently scored a lot of points each week with your team.
it's mostly been brady green and charles (who i was doubtful about before the season)

but we'll see as the season progresses injuries, streaks, and matchups will all effect the standings
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #221 (permalink)
Member
 
Yanke3z11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,422
Default

If anyone wants to trade me a RB for Steve Smith or Dwayne Bowe before the deadline LMK.
__________________
I collect PACKERS, YANKEES, and KNICKS
Yanke3z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

This has been the most competitive fantasy football league I've ever had the pleasure of participating in.

I'm sorry to those who missed the playoffs. I know how close it was, so that must be tough.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #223 (permalink)
Member
 
Yanke3z11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,422
Default

Guys just so you know, this happened to me in another league and I wasn't sure why. The ESPN playoff format is a bracket so like the NCAA bball tournament the highest wont play the lowest seed. So if you look at the playoff bracket, the #1 seed will play the winner of the #4 vs #5 game and the #2 seed will play the winner of the #3 vs #6 game. Atleast this is how I understand it from my other league
__________________
I collect PACKERS, YANKEES, and KNICKS
Yanke3z11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanke3z11 View Post
Guys just so you know, this happened to me in another league and I wasn't sure why. The ESPN playoff format is a bracket so like the NCAA bball tournament the highest wont play the lowest seed. So if you look at the playoff bracket, the #1 seed will play the winner of the #4 vs #5 game and the #2 seed will play the winner of the #3 vs #6 game. Atleast this is how I understand it from my other league
I think that's how it's supposed to be. The idea being that the #3 seed would theoretically win, so that the #1 seed wouldn't have to play the #3.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #225 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Gee, it's nice to have a bye this week. It's a shame Goodfella is the only other to feel like I do.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.