Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Yahoo Fantasy Football League: lowend RC buy-in

I have run these in the past and they've been very successful. I have a yahoo league all set up and ready to go.

-Buy-in rules: This is lowend card buy-in league. 1 RC (no auto, no GU) with a BV of $10 or higher. Example: my buy-in is a 2010 Ryan Mathews Topps Chrome Orange refractor. Buy-ins will have to be sent in to me before the draft. (I know this takes trust, read the "about me" portion below)
Winner gets first choice of 7 of the cards, 2nd place chooses 2 of the last 3 and 3rd place gets the left over card (this assuming we get 10 managers)

-Draft:August 20th, Monday 8:15pm pacific standard time.

-League settings: all based on yahoo public league settings with these major changes....
1) This is an auction draft. Start with $200 and bid on players. Moved to this format last year for the first time and it is so much better!
2) I eliminate kickers and defenses and added a utility spot (WR/RB/TE option) and added an extra bench spot.
3) Added a half point per reception

-About me: I realize my post count and low trader rating don't do much in terms of high reputation. But I have a very strong rep over at sportscardforum. I used to run a league like this with members over there but they banned all buy-in leagues from being posted on their site so here I am. Here's my account... View Profile: jdub1617 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community (click on feedback, over 200+ positive trades over there)
I've been away from the boards for a while now but Im back and will be more active.
jdub1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Gonna bump this, only a couple peps interested thus far. I'm thinking the low end part or the auction draft part is keeping interest down. If you have never done an auction draft trust me, this is way more fun!
jdub1617 is offline   Reply With Quote