Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

Okay Guys....

Im gonna post on here and then send a message so everyone definitely see's it...

Also subscribe to the thread so you are always updated.


We have 11 in... That means if one person doesnt like the final format or everything they can drop out

Payment will go as follows:

1st year: Everyone pays 35 dollars
250 will be paid out the first year and the other 100 will be kept aside

2nd Year: Everyone pays 25 dollars
250 will be paid out the first year and the other 100 will be kept aside

3rd Year: Everyone pays 15 dollars
250 will be paid out which will include the original 10 extra paid the first year


I will hold the extra 100 as insurance for the following reasons...

If someone drops out...Someone can adopt that team for only 15 dollars...


I think this is the best way to do it so we get this league going for atleast 3 years and hopefully many more...


As for keeper rules... i think it is easiest for it to just be you keep 3 players each year regardless or where picked..

So at the end of the season you will choose any 3 players to keep...

Then the following years snake draft will be determined by the previous years finish


Since this is a 12 team league i think it should go as follows

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
RB/WR
TE
K
DFST


Everyone please comment on this post if they are in agreement with everything said above

ALSO

please comment whether you prefer YAHOO ESPN or NFL

AND

PPR or Standard

I need everyones vote!!!


The next step will be payment and a draft date good for everyone!



Please Vote and Let me know!!!
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,176
Default

I agree with everything said above.

I like NFL OR YAHOO

And I vote standard
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
Okay Guys....

Im gonna post on here and then send a message so everyone definitely see's it...

Also subscribe to the thread so you are always updated.


We have 11 in... That means if one person doesnt like the final format or everything they can drop out

Payment will go as follows:

1st year: Everyone pays 35 dollars
250 will be paid out the first year and the other 100 will be kept aside

2nd Year: Everyone pays 25 dollars
250 will be paid out the first year and the other 100 will be kept aside

3rd Year: Everyone pays 15 dollars
250 will be paid out which will include the original 10 extra paid the first year


I will hold the extra 100 as insurance for the following reasons...

If someone drops out...Someone can adopt that team for only 15 dollars...


I think this is the best way to do it so we get this league going for atleast 3 years and hopefully many more...


As for keeper rules... i think it is easiest for it to just be you keep 3 players each year regardless or where picked..

So at the end of the season you will choose any 3 players to keep...

Then the following years snake draft will be determined by the previous years finish


Since this is a 12 team league i think it should go as follows

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
RB/WR
TE
K
DFST


Everyone please comment on this post if they are in agreement with everything said above

ALSO

please comment whether you prefer YAHOO ESPN or NFL

AND

PPR or Standard

I need everyones vote!!!


The next step will be payment and a draft date good for everyone!



Please Vote and Let me know!!!
Guess, I am missing something but whose the 12th team? I only see 11 out there:
jbmets95
bhavr
cromartie3145
hickson#21
jsnake89
Jwalker
Michael Miracle
mikeman7322
sportscardbreak
usafshelland
whodatnation

That's 11 teams, not 12. I say we stay with 10 or HOLD and move to 12 with no current team eligible to buy a 2nd team (team stacking with multiple picks and internal trading to that one member). Example: would I spend another $15 to increase my odds of winning a large payout, yes I would.

I say keep 5, with some sort of penalty institued for keeping players. That's what makes decisions in keeper leagues important.

Don't care what platform, just need some time to make sure I do my homework and understand all the quirks with whatever platform is selected.

STANDARD! No PPR weaksauce!
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
sportscardbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Marlton, NJ/Pottstown, PA
Posts: 1,711
Default

1. Definitely go with PPR
2. Yahoo
3. Draft based on performance
4. Snake Draft
5. Draft penalty should be -1, keep 3
6. QB, 2-RB, 3-WR, TE, FLEX (I can go either way on this), D/ST, K
__________________
Lifetime DIE HARD Sixers/Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Fan
PC: Evander Kane
Writer for Philadunkia
Team Connor
sportscardbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Michael Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arvilla, ND
Posts: 1,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I say close at 10 peeps... no need to keep kicking this can down the road.

Oh yea, my votes...
1) NO PPR... too much B.S. in PPRs. (Really, you need a point for every catch? Weaksauce!)
2) Don't really care which platform, I'm most familiar with Yahoo. Not so much so with ESPN
3) Following year drafts should be based on team performance from the year prior (i.e. league champ gets last pick following year)
4) Snake draft
5) Draft penalty should be -2, with the exception of top 3 rds. (i.e. 9th rd keeper, lose 7th rd pick; TOP 3 example, 3rd rd keeper, lose 3rd rd pick, if you already lost 3rd rd, you lose the next rd higher (i.e. 3rd rd keeper, lose 2nd rd pick if already lost 3rd rd from previous keeper)
6) QB1, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, WR3, TE1, DEF/ST, K

I agree with everything here. Though, are we going to have a bench on the roster? And about sending in league fees, I wouldn't send mine in as pp gift, so wouldn't that hurt the final final payouts?
__________________
"Only once but I was drunk so it doesn't count"
-jlzinck
Michael Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
cromartie3145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Catonsville, Maryland
Posts: 6,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I say close at 10 peeps... no need to keep kicking this can down the road.

Oh yea, my votes...
1) NO PPR... too much B.S. in PPRs. (Really, you need a point for every catch? Weaksauce!)
2) Don't really care which platform, I'm most familiar with Yahoo. Not so much so with ESPN
3) Following year drafts should be based on team performance from the year prior (i.e. league champ gets last pick following year)
4) Snake draft
5) Draft penalty should be -2, with the exception of top 3 rds. (i.e. 9th rd keeper, lose 7th rd pick; TOP 3 example, 3rd rd keeper, lose 3rd rd pick, if you already lost 3rd rd, you lose the next rd higher (i.e. 3rd rd keeper, lose 2nd rd pick if already lost 3rd rd from previous keeper)
6) QB1, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, WR3, TE1, DEF/ST, K
I agree with most of this, but here are my exceptions:

1. I vote for ppr, but instead of 1 point per catch, make it .5 points a catch (I did this in 1 of my leagues last year and it worked well).
2. I STRONGLY support an ESPN league. Best layout, functions, graphics, etc.
__________________
NEED: Ladarius Green NT Autos /5 and 1/1 (PAYING FINDERS FEE)

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jamestown, NY
Posts: 1,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post
I agree with most of this, but here are my exceptions:

1. I vote for ppr, but instead of 1 point per catch, make it .5 points a catch (I did this in 1 of my leagues last year and it worked well).
2. I STRONGLY support an ESPN league. Best layout, functions, graphics, etc.
Agree with the 2 points above.

I vote .5 ppr
ESPN
Following year's draft based off previous standings
snake draft
draft penalty -2 rounds but not able to keep first 2 rounds. makes those later picks more worthwhile for future value
QB1, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, WR/RB (Flex), TE1, D/ST, K

Think that's all
mikeman7322 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

Okay so when thinking about it...

Im gonna do it like this...

Not everyone is gonna be in complete agreement and therefore i will decide and what everyone will like...

If their is a huge problem then that person can drop out and then we will have a 10 person league... if someone else becomes interested then it can become a 12 person league

I dont think that is a main issue right now (i know we currently have 11)

It will be an ESPN League

I will send the invites out upon receiving payment (will be goods payment an extra dollar or so so i can send it back out as goods as well)

Format will be


QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
RB/WR
TE
K
DFST


HALF POINT PPR (0.5 points per catch)

As for Keeper Rules:

3 players will be kept with these conditions

Draft penalty should be -2, with the exception of top 3 rds. (i.e. 9th rd keeper, lose 7th rd pick; TOP 3 example, 3rd rd keeper, lose 3rd rd pick, if you already lost 3rd rd, you lose the next rd higher (i.e. 3rd rd keeper, lose 2nd rd pick if already lost 3rd rd from previous keeper)


only issue is not sure if espn can take away the draft pick... if this becomes an issue then say i want to keep demarco murray as a 3rd rounder then every1 will just have to pass on him and allow the person to take demarco murray as a 3rd rounder...


Okay So the league is set...

When is a good day to draft for you guys??
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

You know what i like the other keeper rule suggested... is everyone okay with this:

Draft Penalty: 2 rounds up from were drafted per year... First and second round picks cannot be kept

for example:

A round 10 pick can be kept for round 8 the second year and 6 the third

a round 3 pick can be kept for round 1 and cannot be kept the third year...

YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO KEEP ANY PLAYERSS...
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
stripedbass91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,529
Default

Im in for last spot! Payment sent. Looking forward to draft day.
__________________
http://photobucket.com/stripedbass91cards
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
PC- Memorabilia
stripedbass91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,527
Default

[QUOTE=jbmets95;5461853]
First and second round picks cannot be kept

a round 3 pick can be kept for round 1 and cannot be kept the third year...
QUOTE]

I can agree with almost everything else except these...this is what makes a keeper league special is the fact you can keep ANY player you drafted (including those in the 1st and 2nd rd). That's why I suggested the top 3 rds suffer the same penalty each year. You keep your 1st rd pick, you lose your 1st rd pick (theoretically you would pick the same guy anyways if you had lost him, but you are gambling that no one else picks him up). Example, if you picked AP in 2012 in the 1st rd, you are likely not going to give him up this year. I sure the hell wouldn't. The same can go for quite a few players (Megatron, Aaron Rodgers, etc.)

Bottomline: You can keep any player, but you suffer a penalty in the draft in some fashion.

Also, as the commissioner don't you have some method of assigning players to teams before the draft even starts? Like setting rosters or something. There has to be a way to assign the keeper players to their rightful owners.
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
stripedbass91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I can agree with almost everything else except these...this is what makes a keeper league special is the fact you can keep ANY player you drafted (including those in the 1st and 2nd rd). That's why I suggested the top 3 rds suffer the same penalty each year. You keep your 1st rd pick, you lose your 1st rd pick (theoretically you would pick the same guy anyways if you had lost him, but you are gambling that no one else picks him up). Example, if you picked AP in 2012 in the 1st rd, you are likely not going to give him up this year. I sure the hell wouldn't. The same can go for quite a few players (Megatron, Aaron Rodgers, etc.)

Bottomline: You can keep any player, but you suffer a penalty in the draft in some fashion.


Also, as the commissioner don't you have some method of assigning players to teams before the draft even starts? Like setting rosters or something. There has to be a way to assign the keeper players to their rightful owners.
I agree with this. Since its keeper than the first few rounds are also strategy. If we cant keep them than it somewhat defeats the purpose. Would be nice to keep anyone you draft (up to three) regardless of round but i'm in for whatever majority wants.
__________________
http://photobucket.com/stripedbass91cards
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
PC- Memorabilia

Last edited by stripedbass91; 08-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.
stripedbass91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Michael Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arvilla, ND
Posts: 1,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
I agree with this. Would be nice to keep anyone you draft (up to three) regardless of round but i'm in for whatever majority wants.
+1, I agree with this as well. Top three rounds should jut keep the same round penalty.

As for the draft, I prefer early mornings or late night drafts. Busy with my autistic son's therapy most days during the afternoon/early evening.

If all rules are decided on, I will pay Friday Morning (Payday)...
__________________
"Only once but I was drunk so it doesn't count"
-jlzinck
Michael Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,176
Default

I agree to keep any 3 players
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

good point...

so the decision

is between



keeping any three players regardless of where taken

OR

Draft penalty should be -2, with the exception of top 3 rds. (i.e. 9th rd keeper, lose 7th rd pick; TOP 3 example, 3rd rd keeper, lose 3rd rd pick, if you already lost 3rd rd, you lose the next rd higher (i.e. 3rd rd keeper, lose 2nd rd pick if already lost 3rd rd from previous keeper)

i also can just assign players to teams so that should b fine


OTHER than that everything else is set

(half ppr) all of the other rules are general consensus and every1 can draft accordingly based on the settings (nothing drastically different than standard)

Let me propose some draft dates and let me know what you guys think

(I know this is early notice but)
This coming sunday August 11th 9 PM Eastern
Monday August 12th 9 PM Eastern
Friday August 16th 10 PM Eastern

I can do almost any weeknight at 11PM Eastern also

Let me know if any of these work or if not propose some ideas!

2 payments in!

PM me if ready to pay
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
Michael Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Arvilla, ND
Posts: 1,192
Default

Lets say Friday the 16th, that way we can get a week of preseason games in...
__________________
"Only once but I was drunk so it doesn't count"
-jlzinck
Michael Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
good point...

so the decision

is between

keeping any three players regardless of where taken

OR

Draft penalty should be -2, with the exception of top 3 rds. (i.e. 9th rd keeper, lose 7th rd pick; TOP 3 example, 3rd rd keeper, lose 3rd rd pick, if you already lost 3rd rd, you lose the next rd higher (i.e. 3rd rd keeper, lose 2nd rd pick if already lost 3rd rd from previous keeper)
i also can just assign players to teams so that should b fine


OTHER than that everything else is set

(half ppr) all of the other rules are general consensus and every1 can draft accordingly based on the settings (nothing drastically different than standard)

Let me propose some draft dates and let me know what you guys think

(I know this is early notice but)
This coming sunday August 11th 9 PM Eastern
Monday August 12th 9 PM Eastern
Friday August 16th 10 PM Eastern

I can do almost any weeknight at 11PM Eastern also

Let me know if any of these work or if not propose some ideas!

2 payments in!

PM me if ready to pay
I don't think it's an "OR" but rather an "AND"... BOTH are in effect. You can keep a max of 3 players but you suffer penalties for keeping those players dependent upon what round they were taken in the following year's draft.

(P.S. sorry for being a stickler, but I manage contracts all day, so words are extremely key. )

I personally think we should wait on a few weeks of NFL preseason, but I'm game with whatever the majority decides on when to draft. I'm also in Mountain time, so everyone else may also want to post what time zone they are in.
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,176
Default

I vote keep any 3 players. I vote the 11th or 12th
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

Ya...

I actually meant this

We can do it that their is no penalty in the draft

you keep 3 players and lose no picks regardless and where they went the year before

OR

the minus 2 per round and same round for top 3...


Ya im fine with waiting on draft day also...

im gonna start collecting payments so every plz message me

my pp addy is

jbmets95@gmail.com

plz message me with any other questions about payment or anything

once receiving ur payments i will need ur email addys to send u link for league

THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I don't think it's an "OR" but rather an "AND"... BOTH are in effect. You can keep a max of 3 players but you suffer penalties for keeping those players dependent upon what round they were taken in the following year's draft.

(P.S. sorry for being a stickler, but I manage contracts all day, so words are extremely key. )

I personally think we should wait on a few weeks of NFL preseason, but I'm game with whatever the majority decides on when to draft. I'm also in Mountain time, so everyone else may also want to post what time zone they are in.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
jsnake89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 4,049
Default

I say Yahoo or Espn and live draft.
__________________
[B]Super Collecting BrocK OsweileR = 175 Cards, 1/1=1, Kendall Wright 110
Terrance Williams, Coby Fleener, Demaryius Thomas, Jason Witten, Dez Bryant, Gavin Escobar

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/Jsnake89/library/?sort=3&page=1
jsnake89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,704
Default

Espn. I like -2 except top 3. And any days but 26 27 or 28th out of town
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
stripedbass91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,529
Default

yea the 16th or even later if possible.
__________________
http://photobucket.com/stripedbass91cards
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
PC- Memorabilia
stripedbass91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

yeppp... we can definitly try to make the draft date as late as possible...

i just cant draft labor day weekend before the season...


4 paid so far!
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,527
Default

I say draft after week 3 of the pre-season. Rosters should be pretty flushed out by then.
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,831
Default

Payment is going to be due this sunday... without any exceptions... so let me know when u plan on sending and then we can talk and finalize a draft date for around week 3 (technically week 4) of the preseason
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.