Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #1151 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

Ya i almost forgot u already got 50 bucks from winning the regular season (i was actually only 75 points behind )

Good luck in ur matchup this week

i got pretty lucky that the broncos had their worst week all year haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalker View Post
Don't feel sorry for me! Still going out in the positive with 75$ (I'm guaranteeing victory this week lol) My team is coming out w/ something to prove after the loss.
My defense and kicker was my achilles hill. They have already been contacted and given their release forms lol

I just hope I can win my family/friends 12 teamer where I'm playing my girlfriend. I'll never live it down if I lose. But if I win i'll be the first to win baseball and football in the same season (won baseball 2 years in a row.)

Is anyone else in the blowout card league? I'm in the ship in card league #2 and in cash league #2 I'm facing the commish (the one who cheated and got banned) I feel slighted playing against him after the crap he pulled.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #1152 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

The commish cheated...?? is their a thread im pretty interested about that haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalker View Post
Don't feel sorry for me! Still going out in the positive with 75$ (I'm guaranteeing victory this week lol) My team is coming out w/ something to prove after the loss.
My defense and kicker was my achilles hill. They have already been contacted and given their release forms lol

I just hope I can win my family/friends 12 teamer where I'm playing my girlfriend. I'll never live it down if I lose. But if I win i'll be the first to win baseball and football in the same season (won baseball 2 years in a row.)

Is anyone else in the blowout card league? I'm in the ship in card league #2 and in cash league #2 I'm facing the commish (the one who cheated and got banned) I feel slighted playing against him after the crap he pulled.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #1153 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

Does everyone have an idea of their keepers???


I know trading isnt allowed yet but we can still start to discuss

after the championship ill be looking to trade for a 7th round pick

I have a 3rd that is possibly available along with two 5th rounders and a 6th rounder
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #1154 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,318
Default

I'm 99.9% sure whom my keepers are...

at QB... Drew Brees...

at WR... Julio Jones...

at WR... DeSean Jackson...

Pretty happy with those 3, not to mention my plethora of picks within the first 5 rounds.
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #1155 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
The commish cheated...?? is their a thread im pretty interested about that haha
"Cheating" as the Commissioner of a Fantasy Football League
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #1156 (permalink)
Member
 
stripedbass91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,271
Default

Yea I remember this....whats the update with that league lol
__________________
http://photobucket.com/stripedbass91cards
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
PC- Memorabilia
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #1157 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
Does everyone have an idea of their keepers???


I know trading isnt allowed yet but we can still start to discuss

after the championship ill be looking to trade for a 7th round pick

I have a 3rd that is possibly available along with two 5th rounders and a 6th rounder
Looking to keep "The Broncos Trio" although Allen is intriguing.

Calvin is up for trade as well as everyone on the team (Peyton included at the right price)

For Calvin looking to get a 2 and a 5
Marshall can be had for a 9
Moreno for a 4 and 6
Manning for a 1 and 4
Thomas for a 6 and 9
Allen for a 6 and 8
Just rough estimates of what I'd be looking to get hollar at me with any negotiation talk

I think having almost no high draft picks is going to be challenging for sure but its going to be a fun challenge that requires me to dig deep on sleepers and take more chances w/ a good chance of future return for my many late round picks (good chances of a keeper or two popping out.

It has been a great year tho guys good luck to everyone this week!
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #1158 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalker View Post
Looking to keep "The Broncos Trio" although Allen is intriguing.

Calvin is up for trade as well as everyone on the team (Peyton included at the right price)

For Calvin looking to get a 2 and a 5
Marshall can be had for a 9
Moreno for a 4 and 6
Manning for a 1 and 4
Thomas for a 6 and 9
Allen for a 6 and 8
Just rough estimates of what I'd be looking to get hollar at me with any negotiation talk

I think having almost no high draft picks is going to be challenging for sure but its going to be a fun challenge that requires me to dig deep on sleepers and take more chances w/ a good chance of future return for my many late round picks (good chances of a keeper or two popping out.

It has been a great year tho guys good luck to everyone this week!
I think I like Allen better than some of that... some other items of consideration:
1) IF Peyton wins the ring, does he hang it up?
2) Do the Broncos pursue another RB? I believe they might be shopping for Ben Tate depending on his price. Hillman and Ball have handling issues, and Moreno is due $5.08M in '14. I think they could easily get Tate for that price.

Still lots of consideration come the off season and team movement...
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #1159 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
I think I like Allen better than some of that... some other items of consideration:
1) IF Peyton wins the ring, does he hang it up?
2) Do the Broncos pursue another RB? I believe they might be shopping for Ben Tate depending on his price. Hillman and Ball have handling issues, and Moreno is due $5.08M in '14. I think they could easily get Tate for that price.

Still lots of consideration come the off season and team movement...
Good points, Not sure but I know the Broncos put A LOT of stock into pass blocking and not fumbling the football. I haven't seen enough of Tate to know how he fares in doing so.

I'm rooting like heck for Peyton to win it because I admire the guy but it's gonna be tough especially given his history in incliment weather and how its going to be Super Bowl sunday in the freezing cold.
I think he'd come back but you never know.
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's

Last edited by Jwalker; 12-18-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #1160 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedbass91 View Post
Yea I remember this....whats the update with that league lol
Absolutely nothing was done and He's in the championship game.. It's a dang shame...
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #1161 (permalink)
Member
 
WhoDatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,026
Default

I'll be keeping

Jimmy Graham - can't go wrong with the best TE in the game.
Matt Stafford - top 5 fantasy qb
Justin Blackmon - hope he keeps his nose clean and they draft a qb.
__________________
Saints/LSU collector
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/650822-my-new-ft-fs-thread.html

Updated bucket: http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whodatnation9/library/
WhoDatNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #1162 (permalink)
Member
 
WhoDatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,026
Default

How are the offseason years going to work? Will they be inputted after the keepers are kept and picks are lost or before?
__________________
Saints/LSU collector
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/650822-my-new-ft-fs-thread.html

Updated bucket: http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whodatnation9/library/
WhoDatNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #1163 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

interesting leaving jimmy graham

cant argue it considering he was a first rounder also tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNation View Post
I'll be keeping

Jimmy Graham - can't go wrong with the best TE in the game.
Matt Stafford - top 5 fantasy qb
Justin Blackmon - hope he keeps his nose clean and they draft a qb.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #1164 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

The following guys could be traded and i think are good keepers

Michael Floyd (around round 9 --> not sure tho)
Rashad Jennings
Jordan Cameron
Shane Vereen

Hard to get b/c i may keep:

Antonio Brown (who can be held as a 5th may also be traded and is a great keeper
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #1165 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

I for sure think peyton will come back... most likely mvp and so many records broken... he wants to continue i think..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwalker View Post
Good points, Not sure but I know the Broncos put A LOT of stock into pass blocking and not fumbling the football. I haven't seen enough of Tate to know how he fares in doing so.

I'm rooting like heck for Peyton to win it because I admire the guy but it's gonna be tough especially given his history in incliment weather and how its going to be Super Bowl sunday in the freezing cold.
I think he'd come back but you never know.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #1166 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

I was thinking somewhere along the lines of before the superbowl everyone has to submit 1 keeper

then we will come up with another date for the second keeper to be announced


and then the third keeper wont have to be announced until the day of the draft

FA pickups i think will be allowed throughout the offseason

I think maybe at the date of the 2nd keeper being announced or some other date no more trading of picks or players should b allowed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNation View Post
How are the offseason years going to work? Will they be inputted after the keepers are kept and picks are lost or before?
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #1167 (permalink)
Member
 
WhoDatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
interesting leaving jimmy graham

cant argue it considering he was a first rounder also tho
Leaving Jimmy? I'm keeping him and he was a 2nd rounder.
__________________
Saints/LSU collector
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/650822-my-new-ft-fs-thread.html

Updated bucket: http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whodatnation9/library/
WhoDatNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #1168 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

not sure how i screwed that up haahaha

doug martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNation View Post
Leaving Jimmy? I'm keeping him and he was a 2nd rounder.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #1169 (permalink)
Member
 
stripedbass91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 6,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
I was thinking somewhere along the lines of before the superbowl everyone has to submit 1 keeper

then we will come up with another date for the second keeper to be announced


and then the third keeper wont have to be announced until the day of the draft

FA pickups i think will be allowed throughout the offseason

I think maybe at the date of the 2nd keeper being announced or some other date no more trading of picks or players should b allowed..
This is way way way to early in my opinion...I like what was mentioned a while ago about having a date around mid preseason where each person gets a day (over 2 weeks to announce their 3 keepers) 1st place to 12th place....before the superbowl? What if one person keeps a player who has a bad injury over the offseason during training or even a preseason game? That would screw them over. This has happened before...for that reason alone I would vote for not needing to decide until after at least the 1st preseason game, maybe 2nd. Refer to post #s 621,622...etc
__________________
http://photobucket.com/stripedbass91cards
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
PC- Memorabilia

Last edited by stripedbass91; 12-18-2013 at 09:22 PM.
stripedbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #1170 (permalink)
Member
 
WhoDatNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,026
Default

Yea might as well wait til right before the draft to announce keepers. Never know what could happen in an offseason.

I'm just wondering when trades would go through.

Doug Martin is available for all you first round pick holders. Gonna be a beast with Glennon/without Freeman. Just look what Rainey did.
__________________
Saints/LSU collector
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/650822-my-new-ft-fs-thread.html

Updated bucket: http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whodatnation9/library/
WhoDatNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #1171 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,256
Default

Completely agree

cant wait to take him outside a top 10 RB in my redraft leagues

douggie played with his OLINE hurt and josh freeman...

totally different team

will b great value next year

and yes i am fine with waiting on keepers

its not like most people r gonna make them a secret anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatNation View Post
Yea might as well wait til right before the draft to announce keepers. Never know what could happen in an offseason.

I'm just wondering when trades would go through.

Doug Martin is available for all you first round pick holders. Gonna be a beast with Glennon/without Freeman. Just look what Rainey did.
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #1172 (permalink)
Member
 
usafshelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 3,318
Default

NO reason to call out keepers yet. As previously mentioned, initial list of keepers declared week 1 of preseason. Final list called out the day after the final day of preseason. (i.e. a few days before draft).

However, speculation lists are always fine, like we are currently doing. Folks can participate if they want...
__________________
http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/usafshelland/

-Buy #/% off...2/10%, 3/15%, 4/20%, 5+/25%
-Since when were cards made of gold?!?!
usafshelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #1173 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,160
Default

Championship game today!
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #1174 (permalink)
Member
 
Jwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bama
Posts: 1,639
Default

In another league (leagusafe) I was in consolation game playing for a 50$ 3rd place finish and was up by 60 an hour ago and guess what.... League owner deletes league and now I have to go through filing a ticket and all that good stuff... Awesome

Anyone had any experience w/ this or w/ leaguesafe?
This is my first leaguesafe league
__________________
I collect Julio Jones, Zac Stacy, Trent Richardson, Jason Heyward, and always looking for Bama Memorabilia! If you have any feel free to pm me
http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jwalker2134/library/
Bama!Rams!Braves Collecting 2011 Gold Standard Auto's
Jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #1175 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,160
Default

I need 20 points combined between Vernon Davis and Roddy White to win a championship tomorrow. I'm scared
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.