Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fantasy Football League $150 Buy in

Hello,

I have one spot open for a ESPN fantasy football league. We have 11 members in this league in a 12 team league and this league has been going on for over 10 years but a member has recently left the league and I am just trying to fill the spot. It is a H2H points league. You start 2 QB-2 RB - 3 WR-1 TE-1 DEF-1 K-1 RB/WR with 6 Bench spots and 2 Injured Reserve spots.

The scoring is a little different. This is more of a yardage scoring league and if you any questions about that I could explain in further detail. The buy in is $150 with 12 teams the total prize pool is $1800 First place takes home $1200 and 2nd place takes $600

Hopefully I find someone to take this last spot because I would love to do the draft order ASAP. Only reason I sent a message on this board was because I joined a basketball league last year from here and was hoping someone might like to join this one. Draft day is set for September 3rd 8pm EST.

Please notice that your thread has been moved to the correct location - iluvfish2

Last edited by phishphood318; 08-21-2013 at 05:28 PM.
phishphood318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Fantasy football is a lot of fun. It's a fun competitive league. I love fantasy football and would love to fill up the league
Old 08-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

I still need one player in this league. Please shoot me a message if you interested