Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > BLOWOUTS Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fantasy Football- HELP!! Favre Vs Sanchez

Guys I need some advice...Who should I start this week at QB? Before the Randy Moss trade I was going to start Mark Sanchez who has been HOT the last 3 weeks. But, now that the Vikings just traded for Moss should I start Favre? He's been straight garbage the last 3 games... Let me know...I'm 3-1 in my league but the guy I'm playing this week is also 3-1...
Old 10-06-2010, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

my opinion would still go with sanchez hes been on fire compared to favre and even though the trade with moss to the vikings i still dont think they will be as good as the jets. so go with sanchez
cowboysfan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Easy answer: stick with Sanchez.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well being a Jets fan, I'll TRY TO give you my unbiased opinion.

Favre has a weapon, you know he will be throwing to him, but Cromartie shut down Moss when they played week 2.

Sanchez is playing really well, and is starting to show signs of being what they expected him to be when they drafted him last year. Unfortunately the Viks defense is pretty good. However, Holmes is coming back this week, and being at several training camps, that was his go to guy for both short and long passes. Also add in the fact that Calvin Pace and revis will be coming back(leading sacker last year, and NY's best defensive player) I think Favre might have a bad day. This without taking into consideration that the jets want to band him up for how he ended the Jets year in '08. I think I would go with Marky here.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sanchez. Believe it or not, Moss' history against the Jets is not that great (like 50 YPG with 4 TD in nine games). Even if Revis is out, probably not his best matchup for a debut with the Vikes, and of course you know the Jets have a ton of info on Moss already.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sanchez gets back Sananio Holmes this week but goes up against the 8th ranked pass defense. Farve gets Moss (who may not start on short notice) but goes against NY with the 22nd ranked pass defense. I would probably go with Favre this week but it is closer than you would think. Good Luck!
Shanehw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
mdh

I would probably stick with Sanchez as well. Favre and the Vikings are still unproven up to this point in the season.
mdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanehw View Post
Sanchez gets back Sananio Holmes this week but goes up against the 8th ranked pass defense. Farve gets Moss (who may not start on short notice) but goes against NY with the 22nd ranked pass defense. I would probably go with Favre this week but it is closer than you would think. Good Luck!

Oh, trust me...he WILL start. There is no doubt about that.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

Favre, he'll just launch them deep and have Moss catch them, Moss will probably have 125 yards+
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote