Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
kyle1707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: COAL VALLEY, IL
Posts: 7,181
Default

Great hit...

Congrats!
__________________
Always buying vintage...
Also collect
Museum Frame autos..
NEED A 2011 ALLEN GINTER MINI SET
kyle1707 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

You guys are so full of yourselves if you honestly think I was questioning if the OP actually pulled this card. "I got owned" huh? Give me a break.

You guys will jump at any chance to throw stones at me. LOL!

Hey CBO...You darn right I will get up on my soapbox again and declare yet another winning SK break. How many in a row is this now? Holy cow! Is there any other product from 2010 with this kind of two-week track record in this forum?

I know that not all breaks can possibly be winners. But even the worst of you haters have to admit that this SK run is pretty impressive. And if you can't, you're only kidding yourselves. I'd like to see this last forever, but we all know it can't.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 2,096
Default

Sure it can last forever...if SK keeps pumping out product that very few people buy at full price and are a "decent" value when the prices are slashed.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
You guys are so full of yourselves if you honestly think I was questioning if the OP actually pulled this card. "I got owned" huh? Give me a break.

You guys will jump at any chance to throw stones at me. LOL!

Hey CBO...You darn right I will get up on my soapbox again and declare yet another winning SK break. How many in a row is this now? Holy cow! Is there any other product from 2010 with this kind of two-week track record in this forum?

I know that not all breaks can possibly be winners. But even the worst of you haters have to admit that this SK run is pretty impressive. And if you can't, you're only kidding yourselves. I'd like to see this last forever, but we all know it can't.
I hit a cut auto and 9 cards that dont bring a whole bunch of money. I dont think that was an impressive break.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I hit a cut auto and 9 cards that dont bring a whole bunch of money. I dont think that was an impressive break.
If you sell to the right collector(s), you will make money, and that is impressive by all standards given the run this product is having right now since few products, (probably no other product), can boast the same.

Congrats on your winning break.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,347
Default

You sound like Charlie Sheen and his constant "winning" rants lol... Send me a PM if you want the cut.
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
You sound like Charlie Sheen and his constant "winning" rants lol... Send me a PM if you want the cut.
Thank you for offering it to me. PM forthcoming.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
fitch123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Posts: 7,149
Default

oh god all these series D box breaks are looking good, I hope my series B yields a cut
__________________
fitch123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
cruiserdaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch123 View Post
oh god all these series D box breaks are looking good, I hope my series B yields a cut
Im debating buying B for the baseball promo. Ill be curious to see how you do, hopefully you do well!
__________________
Please be nice to me. When people on the Internet bully me I fall into a saddened state.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
brado8236's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,520
Default

If the Craig auto is available, I'm interested. Maybe not the greatest break, but these threads are always fun to read!
brado8236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 6,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado8236 View Post
If the Craig auto is available, I'm interested. Maybe not the greatest break, but these threads are always fun to read!
Yeah they are fun to read!!!

Congrats on WINNING!!!
__________________
WANTED: 2014 Allen & Ginter RED autos of:
Laura Phelps Sweatt & Samantha Briggs
I have (2) 2012 CODEBREAKER 1/1 AUTOS FOR TRADE!
garpike is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.