Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post


Let's try this again...Can you point out one instance where I have lied? Just one? I think we both know that I can point out when you have.
and I will answer it again, several of them to be exact. You said Razor presidential cuts will go through the roof how couldn't it..(you just happened to be sitting on several thousand in boxes at that time). Remember that statement? Of course you dont. I think it was about month after you sold your boxes off you started to bash razor here and there. And oh yeah of course this is the guy who assisted you in selling your boxes for a profit, after you kept emailing him complaining. While that brian guy is a character he bailed you out. Thats some class right there, the guy saves your rear and you do nothing but talk bad about him. Guess you need him to take you out to dinnner for you to like them.

Speaking of buying dinners, You said EVERY SINGLE SK ITG FF product is a great investment EVER TIME A NEW PRODUCT COMES OUT. To only weeks later blame the economy. You have done this EVERY release so far. I guess when you make these bold statements you dont realize the economy is down. And oh I almost forgot you are heavily invested in this. To the point now you are crashing topics not about your crap to talk about YOUR CRAP. I guess since the economy is down there are no SK FF or ITG topics for you to post you blind wallet support. Remember telling me 1 autograph every 2 boxes isnt that bad of a thing considering the checklist? Hows that going for you?

And you question you felt that was a deal breaker is answered yet again. But make sure to ask it over and over, maybe you will find the one person on this site who dont realize you are full of it.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 04-05-2011 at 09:35 AM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
and I will answer it again, several of them to be exact. You said Razor presidential cuts will go through the roof how couldn't it..(you just happened to be sitting on several thousand in boxes at that time). Remember that statement? Of course you dont. I think it was about month after you sold your boxes off you started to bash razor here and there. And oh yeah of course this is the guy who assisted you in selling your boxes for a profit, after you kept emailing him complaining. While that brian guy is a character he bailed you out. Thats some class right there, the guy saves your rear and you do nothing but talk bad about him. Guess you need him to take you out to dinnner for you to like them.

Speaking of buying dinners, You said EVERY SINGLE SK ITG FF product is a great investment EVER TIME A NEW PRODUCT COMES OUT. To only weeks later blame the economy. You have done this EVERY release so far. I guess when you make these bold statements you dont realize the economy is down. And oh I almost forgot you are heavily invested in this. To the point now you are crashing topics not about your crap to talk about YOUR CRAP. I guess since the economy is down there are no SK FF or ITG topics for you to post you blind wallet support. Remember telling me 1 autograph every 2 boxes isnt that bad of a thing considering the checklist? Hows that going for you?

And you question you felt that was a deal breaker is answered yet again. But make sure to ask it over and over, maybe you will find the one person on this site who dont realize you are full of it.
tell us how you really feel........
__________________
"I lied about having a son because I am the son that wanted the card."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #128 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,246
Default

Edited because: On second thought, that horse has probably been beaten enough by now

Last edited by monkeymcgee; 04-05-2011 at 11:20 AM.
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #129 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,878
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Edited because: On second thought, that horse has probably been beaten enough by now
no horse can ever be beaten enough around here.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
and I will answer it again, several of them to be exact. You said Razor presidential cuts will go through the roof how couldn't it.. Remember that statement?
So when are you going to answer it?

Do you honestly think that my comment above was a lie? How on earth could an opinion be a lie? How unintelligent are you...really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
I think it was about month after you sold your boxes off you started to bash razor here and there. And oh yeah of course this is the guy who assisted you in selling your boxes for a profit, after you kept emailing him complaining. While that brian guy is a character he bailed you out. Thats some class right there, the guy saves your rear and you do nothing but talk bad about him. Guess you need him to take you out to dinnner for you to like them.
Brian did NOT assist me in selling my boxes. Again, you are misinformed.

Brian did NOT bail me out. That is a bold faced lie.

Brian did not save my rear. That is another bold faced lie.

I have not "done nothing but talk bad about him". That is another easily proven bold faced lie.

And you're still not over the dinner thing? You make me laugh so hard every time your jealousy comes out. Get over it already. There's really nothing I can do to appease your jealousy.

So...are you going to continue flat out lying in this forum, or are you actually going to grow up for once? I can prove over and over again where you have lied in this forum, and you will never be able to prove where I have lied because I have never done so. I don't mind that you continue wasting your time trying though. It gets more comical with each less than valiant effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Speaking of buying dinners, You said EVERY SINGLE SK ITG FF product is a great investment EVER TIME A NEW PRODUCT COMES OUT. To only weeks later blame the economy. You have done this EVERY release so far.
While I'm on a roll, I might as well continue pointing out your lies. The entire quote above is a lie. You are a liar with zero credibility in this forum. You are a joke not to be taken seriously online or off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
And you question you felt that was a deal breaker is answered yet again. But make sure to ask it over and over, maybe you will find the one person on this site who dont realize you are full of it.
I have no idea what this last quote is saying. English my good man, English. It can be your friend when communicating with Americans.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
wcbraun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 2,040
Default

I love looking at these breaks in the "Other" sports breaks forum but I really get tired of all of these little back and forth arguements.

I get it. Some people don't like Matt and SK but let it go people. If you say something to him, he will respond back and then we're off to the races.

Maybe it's because I'm older and maybe it's because after 24 years in the Navy, I decided to minimize the stress in my life but you guys (Matt and everyone else) just need to let it go. You take over and ruin posts that were box and case breaks of cool cards.

I just want to enjoy the cards.
__________________
HODOR!

US Navy - Submarine Service - January 23rd 1985 - January 31st 2009
wcbraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,656
Default

OK, I'll bite.

Wheeler - Where was this dinner at? It better of been a 10 course meal at the Four Seasons, with an orgy afterwards the way it's thrown around in here.....
__________________
"I lied about having a son because I am the son that wanted the card."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
OK, I'll bite.

Wheeler - Where was this dinner at? It better of been a 10 course meal at the Four Seasons, with an orgy afterwards the way it's thrown around in here.....
No kidding! Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. If I said it was in the space shuttle on the way to Mars, would it then be worthy? LOL

Some people get jealous over nothing.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: AFL / Spring Training land
Posts: 6,123
Default

those who go overboard with love for Razor/Leaf = those with a bunch of it in their ebay store (whether it be poker, us army football, or any others)
preakness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.