Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default WWE Topps 2011 Case Break Super Mojo !!!

Just finished breaking a case of WWE Topps 2011. I split this case down the middle with a friend on met on SCF. This case definitely beat the odds of any of the 4 cases I broke before of this product.

Case Break Down:

1 Red Parallel 1/1
3 Printing Plates 1/1
4 Autograph Cards
9 Gold Parallels
2 Ringside Relics
8 SuperStar Swatches
3 Masters of the Mat

All the hits listed below are mine.

The Rock Rock Red 1/1 Parallel
The Rock Cyan Printing Plate 1/1
The Rock Black Printing Plate 1/1
John Cena Autograph
Kane Autograph

SuperStar Swatches:
Wade Barrett Gold 20/50
Christian
Cody Rhodes

Masters of The Mat:
Mark Henry

Ringside Relics:
Kane

Gold Parallel /50
David Otunga
Justin Roberts
JTG
EDge

Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Even though you got 3 1/1's, and they are all The Rock(which is very cool in its own right, and insane that it actually happened...what are the odds?), I'd personally not be very happy with that. I think the concept of parallel cards is BS, and even though they are 1/1, printing plates dont impress me very much and arent worth nearly what people on ebay seem to think theyre worth. Unfortunately, thats probably about the sloppiest Kane auto I've ever seen as well. Edge gold is pretty sweet though, for a parallel.
SlickNeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Slick is jealous!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickNeon View Post
Even though you got 3 1/1's, and they are all The Rock(which is very cool in its own right, and insane that it actually happened...what are the odds?), I'd personally not be very happy with that. I think the concept of parallel cards is BS, and even though they are 1/1, printing plates dont impress me very much and arent worth nearly what people on ebay seem to think theyre worth. Unfortunately, thats probably about the sloppiest Kane auto I've ever seen as well. Edge gold is pretty sweet though, for a parallel.
Is ther anything you would be happy with??? You can't do much better than that man.
Philippians 4:13
http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/shawnholmes2003/allalbums
mavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan View Post
Is ther anything you would be happy with??? You can't do much better than that man.

Yes there would be. Relics with lots of color! And some duals! Not some lame printing plates, a sloppy auto and relics with no color.

Trust me, I am not jealous. Ive pulled some awesome stuff from this series, and ALL of it has come from retail. And yeah, I pack search...but only non sports stuff.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes there would be. Relics with lots of color! And some duals! Not some lame printing plates, a sloppy auto and relics with no color.

Trust me, I am not jealous. Ive pulled some awesome stuff from this series, and ALL of it has come from retail. And yeah, I pack search...but only non sports stuff.
This has to be a candidate for Post of the Year

Last edited by sportsdude11; 02-21-2012 at 11:18 AM.
sportsdude11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Might want to go for the complete master rainbow of the Rock you only need the other 2 plates and the other versions
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
And yeah, I pack search...but only non sports stuff.
That makes it ok.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

show us your retail hits, that you searched for. We want to see.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Do you know that pack searching is the most frowned upon thing in the business? I wouldn't be saying that on here man.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

Can you stop posting in my threads. Your negativity is really a buzz kill. Go be depressed on your own time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Might want to go for the complete master rainbow of the Rock you only need the other 2 plates and the other versions
I would only need the two printing plates and the black parallel /999. Would be awesome to get them all.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inactive Account

love the kane auto congrats
warlordforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

Thanks for the new signature!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

You guys are funny. I can post anywhere I want! I wont be rude or offensive, but I'll give you my honest opinion on what you busted. And as far as the pack searching, you guys are making way too big of a deal about it. Practically the only stuff I do is wrestling...and most of the time, somebody already beats me to it. I fortunately have a life, and dont have the time to go to every Target within a 50 mile radius at 9am everyday. And if I didnt do it, some jerkoff who doesnt even like wrestling would eventually get to it and just put it on ebay. I refuse to waste my money on cases of stuff...because thats exactly what it is, is a waste of money. Ill gladly post my collection once I can get some sort of scanner...but since I've already not made too many friends here, I doubt anyone who have any recommendations on good card scanners?
Old 02-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
You guys are funny. I can post anywhere I want! I wont be rude or offensive, but I'll give you my honest opinion on what you busted. And as far as the pack searching, you guys are making way too big of a deal about it. Practically the only stuff I do is wrestling...and most of the time, somebody already beats me to it. I fortunately have a life, and dont have the time to go to every Target within a 50 mile radius at 9am everyday. And if I didnt do it, some jerkoff who doesnt even like wrestling would eventually get to it and just put it on ebay. I refuse to waste my money on cases of stuff...because thats exactly what it is, is a waste of money. Ill gladly post my collection once I can get some sort of scanner...but since I've already not made too many friends here, I doubt anyone who have any recommendations on good card scanners?
Justifying your pack searching by saying "Others do it, so why shouldn't I," doesn't change the fact that you're a pack searcher. There was another of your "kind" scouring these boards, and, well, he's no longer here.

And because you thought it wouldn't happen:
Best scanner that scans graded cards nicely
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Nobody in this thread wants your opinion. You say you have a life but you continue to post in this thread when it is irrelevant to you now. You said your critique and now move on.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #17 (permalink)

Boo hoo. Basically, I dont take card collecting to the level you guys do(which just to throw it out there, is borderline of not having a life to begin with), so I could care less if I cease to exist on this board at some point. I have every right to do whatever I want without doing damage to a product before I buy it....and thats that. I will move on when I want to move on, not when you tell me to. Don't be a baby just because someone isnt impressed with your "SUPER MOJO!", which still isnt all that cool to begin with. I think you're just mad you wasted so much money.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

I always find it amusing when people say, "you have no life". What is that supposed to mean?? So, to have a life you have to what, get drunk and pack search?? They are living how they want and enjoy opening cards, that's their life! So stupid!!
rcgdodge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Boo hoo. Basically, I dont take card collecting to the level you guys do(which just to throw it out there, is borderline of not having a life to begin with), so I could care less if I cease to exist on this board at some point. I have every right to do whatever I want without doing damage to a product before I buy it....and thats that. I will move on when I want to move on, not when you tell me to. Don't be a baby just because someone isnt impressed with your "SUPER MOJO!", which still isnt all that cool to begin with. I think you're just mad you wasted so much money.
Nobody is being a baby. I don't care if your not impressed with the cards I got from my case. You posted in my thread remember. You brought the pack searching thing on yourself so you deserve what ever remarks members of this board has for you.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Lets just all be friends. I'm willing to start fresh. I'll welcome your critiques when I post my collection.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Lets just all be friends. I'm willing to start fresh. I'll welcome your critiques when I post my collection.
Friends with a pack searcher...NO THANKS.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Not having a life? Haha this is coming from a pack searcher. It's best if you just stop responding to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
Friends with a pack searcher...NO THANKS.
+1 Again good job on the case goblin, sorry people are raining on your parade.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #23 (permalink)

Not to further pile on SlickNeon (though he gets what he deserves) but he is the reason I pretty much stick to boxed items and blasters when buying retail. I don't trust those individual packs to not have already been searched/abused.

I have a good job, great friends, a supportive spouse... and yet... I collect cards. Oh, the shame, THE SHAME that I bring to myself and those around me...

Seriously, GreenGoblin, awesome case. Kane is my favorite wrestler (followed by The Rock) so that is pretty much a dream case in my book. Congrats!

bucket - http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/SquirrelyThings/library
Super8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #24 (permalink)

really cool pulls .. sorta timely w recent/upcoming feud - rock, cena, kane

i like the superstar event worn swatches .. the mat ones (mark henry) - not so much

are u trading anything from this break?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I would be interested to hear what makes your life so much better than the OP's. Scourging Walmart to cheat kids out of pulling nice cards, plus not having enough $$ to buy a decent scanner sounds like a pretty crappy way to go... just sayin'
cekirsch129 is offline   Reply With Quote