Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/other-sports-box-breaks/)
-   -   Leaf Metal Golf - 2 HUGE HITS - Same Box! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/other-sports-box-breaks/278660-leaf-metal-golf-2-huge-hits-same-box.html)

davebo 03-27-2012 03:40 PM

Leaf Metal Golf - 2 HUGE HITS - Same Box!

1 Attachment(s)
Broke another 2 cases today. That makes 6 total. In my first case today I pulled a Nicklaus Base SP Auto. In the 2nd case, I pulled these 2 beauties from the same box!

[ATTACH]79681[/ATTACH]

joestyl 03-27-2012 03:46 PM

Sweet Looking Cards!!!

kloncat 03-27-2012 04:20 PM

Wow

Holy schneikies!!:eek:

kyle1707 03-27-2012 05:01 PM

must be nice..

i opened 3 cases no palmer or jack

congrats though :)

davebo 03-27-2012 05:35 PM

In my 6 cases, I pulled 3 Wie Base SPs, 2 Palmer Base SPs and a Nicklaus Base SP. Also pulled the Dustin Johnson Super Prismatic and the Nicklaus Base Super.

Still have 2 more sealed cases but not sure what I am going to do with them. I heard 600 cases were produced. This could dry up.

advan24r 03-27-2012 05:55 PM

How about selling me a wie auto like you proposed to me via PM and not even replying back to my counter?

davebo 03-27-2012 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=advan24r;2440874]How about selling me a wie auto like you proposed to me via PM and not even replying back to my counter?[/QUOTE]

I offered it to you for $50 and you countered back $40. Why do I need to counter back to you? You didn't want to pay my price and I didn't accept yours. I don't think there was a reason to go any further.

advan24r 03-27-2012 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=davebo;2441427]I offered it to you for $50 and you countered back $40. Why do I need to counter back to you? You didn't want to pay my price and I didn't accept yours. I don't think there was a reason to go any further.[/QUOTE]

You didn't have to counter..you could of atleast PM me back and let me know the status of where our potential deal have stood. A simple reply of "$50 is the best I can do" or "I am just going to hold onto it and sell it on ebay" instead of leaving me hanging. That was why I PMed you back to see what the status was, I didn't know you didn't accept it at all and I never said I wouldn't have accepted your offered price. It wasn't as if I countered you with such a LOW BALL offer that I would of understood why you would have ignored me.

Anyways, I just wanted some professionalism in potential deals and not let those potential buyers hanging, it could have saved you some fees as well. I guess I am just frustrated I could have nabbed it at such a great price but wasn't sure that the market would taken off like this. I guess I'll have to wait for my Goodwin Redemption of Wie to be fulfilled.