Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2 box break of 2010 UFC series 4

Here's the breakdown of my two box break of 2010 series 4. The first box had three autos, two relics and a 1/1 diamond base Matt Hughes

1.Nate Diaz 1st auto
2.Dan Hardy auto
3. Kyle Noke Ultimate Fighter auto
4. Nogueira ultimate gear relic
5. Jake Ellenberger mat relic #/188
6. Matt Hughes diamond base card #1/1

Second box wasn't as great, only had two autos and a redemption relic.(short a relic?) but i did get a Couture onyx auto #/88 which was pretty cool.

1. Randy Couture onyx auto #/88
2. Dan Miller auto
3. Brendan Schaub ultimate gear relic redemption

I've seen some of the diamond base cards of other fighters going for a decent amount on ebay. Anyone have any idea what the Hughes and Couture are worth? twoten01....where you at buddy! I've also seen some Couture autos online for about $30-$50 but they didn't indicate whether they were # or not. I'm guessing the onyx might go for a little more maybe? All in all, it was a fun break....i was cracking packs at every red light on the way home from the post office! Thanks for looking, EJ

Last edited by RUCKUS671; 10-23-2012 at 10:45 PM.
RUCKUS671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

do u have any interest in a Moment of truth Stefan Struve 1/1 auto and a Jon Jones series 4 auto??
Old 10-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Can you pm me a price for the Jones auto? Thank you.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

WOW Ruckus you are on fire, that is a sweet Hughes 1/1, believe it or not, I opened over 3 cases of Series 4 w/o pulling a 1/1, heck I still have not seen a Series 4 1/1 in person.
twoten01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Like I said in your other thread when you list them don't run auctions( unless you like giving your cards away ) I would start the Hughes at maybe $100 BIN/BO, I dont really follow him that much but there has to be a collector of him out there somewhere.

And the Couture, I would look for completed listings, the only one I saw was $20.27 for a base auto, I would list it at either $35or $40 with a BO, someone will buy it.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
WOW Ruckus you are on fire, that is a sweet Hughes 1/1, believe it or not, I opened over 3 cases of Series 4 w/o pulling a 1/1, heck I still have not seen a Series 4 1/1 in person.
Wow! Three cases, that's crazy. I would love to bust a case someday
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
Like I said in your other thread when you list them don't run auctions( unless you like giving your cards away ) I would start the Hughes at maybe $100 BIN/BO, I dont really follow him that much but there has to be a collector of him out there somewhere.

And the Couture, I would look for completed listings, the only one I saw was $20.27 for a base auto, I would list it at either $35or $40 with a BO, someone will buy it.
Thanks again for the help man
Old 10-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Yeah and the best part was I only paid out of pocket for the first case, the cards were selling so well, when they first came out, I made a profit on the first case, so I busted a 2nd, and made my money back, so I bought a 3rd , that was where my luck ran out. Up until about 2011 Finest, you could almost make your money back on any case if you sold all of the cards fast enough. I lost quite a bit on Moment of truth, and I won't be trying it again until the market starts getting better.