Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

I wonder if CBO is tweeting about this subject yet?

If so, is he still?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #152 (permalink)
Member
 
Zerokruel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,477
Default

Matt-
I gotta ask you. How do you know, with out a shadow of doubt that anything in any product is real or not? I am serious and I am not looking for this to turn into a crap throwing contest. I know you will defend this product till the day you day, but the questions has been asked. You are seeming to vouch for a company you are not employed for and have no connection with. How can you call anyone wrong or right or this subject? I guess, I would think you have no right to do that. I'm sorry Matt, but I think you are out of line.
__________________
Currently looking for the following comic Books:
United Comics: 21,22,23,24,26
Tip Top: 173 & 184
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
coclarkson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post

By the way...how does crow taste these days?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And yes...it's THAT funny!
again this just goes to show how ignorant and childish this guy really is. he uses LOL more than 12 year olds. he's probably justin biebers #1 fan
coclarkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
sykopat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mtl
Posts: 255
Default

Can I see a scan of the trunks (auction)?
sykopat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Matt-
I gotta ask you. How do you know, with out a shadow of doubt that anything in any product is real or not? I am serious and I am not looking for this to turn into a crap throwing contest. I know you will defend this product till the day you day, but the questions has been asked. You are seeming to vouch for a company you are not employed for and have no connection with. How can you call anyone wrong or right or this subject? I guess, I would think you have no right to do that. I'm sorry Matt, but I think you are out of line.
I will defend this product until someone proves that something is fake. That's the issue at hand.

People are out of line when they come into a forum and carelessly throw around false accusations without proof. There is no proof what-so-ever that the Ali memorabilia is fake. None.

You call me out of line, but there has yet to be proof that the Ali mem is fake. I'm calling those accusers out of line until there is proof that it's fake.

Dr. Price is guaranteeing its authenticity. Therefore the burden of proof is not on this shoulders. If someone wants to claim it to be unauthentic, they need more than hearsay. They need more than mindless mudslinging. They are the ones out of line, whether you think they are or not.

Coclarkson has been called out on his mudslinging. That's all it is and all he's been doing on this subject. He has no proof. He's not going to find any proof. He's the one out of line, and that is fact. It's called "innocent until proven guilty". So where's the proof? That's right...there is NONE.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coclarkson View Post
again this just goes to show how ignorant and childish this guy really is. he uses LOL more than 12 year olds. he's probably justin biebers #1 fan
Not so ignorant as to throw around false accusations simply because I'm a hater. You don't like me because I stand up against you. You're not alone in your boat though. There are others that don't like me for the same reason. They don't like being stood up to. Well, keep throwing around false accusations, and you're going to have to get use to it.

I won't quit until there is proof I am wrong regarding this authentic memorabilia. Everyone else ought to quit until they can prove it's unauthentic. Otherwise, it's just mindless mudslinging. Nothing more, nothing less, and everyone needs to know it. Again, your false, premature accusations, (plural), have made you a joke in this forum. You are not to be taken seriously by me or anyone else with half a brain.

You have been entertaining at best. Now why not do something productive and try to prove your point for once. Or better yet, admit that you may have been mistaken about the authenticity of this Ali memorabilia. You're quick to throw out damning accusations. Can you be just as quick to admit you may have made a mistake?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Dr. Price is guaranteeing its authenticity. Therefore the burden of proof is not on this shoulders. If someone wants to claim it to be unauthentic, they need more than hearsay. They need more than mindless mudslinging. They are the ones out of line, whether you think they are or not.

Coclarkson has been called out on his mudslinging. That's all it is and all he's been doing on this subject. He has no proof. He's not going to find any proof. He's the one out of line, and that is fact. It's called "innocent until proven guilty". So where's the proof? That's right...there is NONE.
That's not how business works. It's customers first, and the fact that Price's products are raising questions is terrible for the Company. It's all about reputation and customer relations, so if people have brought up legitimate arguments of why a piece of memorabilia could possibly be fake (i.e. ali never wore red trunks with ali in the back, and there's no photo matches to prove the authenticity), it is now the Company's responsibility to prove its authenticity and refute those concerns raised.

Dr. Price's guarantee should carry no weight if he can't prove it's authenticity. Further this is where I believe his professional designation from an unrelated background can be somewhat deceiving and provide a false sense of security to unknowing buyers.

Also, ever heard of the saying "the customer is always right," well what you're trying to say is that "the Company is always right, unless proven wrong." If Price continues to hide behind the cloak of a guarantee and does not provide proof, he will pay for it sorely, by pushing customers away. You are already doing that with your know-it-all attitude.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
coclarkson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Not so ignorant as to throw around false accusations

prove to me that i'm wrong you ignorant jackass! don't just say they're false accusations. you can't! i gave you reasons as to why i think they're unauthentic. can you give me at least 1 reason other than "brian price said so" ? what do you know about boxing memorabilia? nothing. i've been given information from pretty reliable and die hard boxing memorabilia collectors. just look at the prices that the ringside cards are going for. those cheap prices reflect what the boxing collecting community really thinks about the product. hell the sportkings ali auto will end up selling cheaper than the pro line ali cards. that's pathetic.
coclarkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
That's not how business works. It's customers first, and the fact that Price's products are raising questions is terrible for the Company. It's all about reputation and customer relations, so if people have brought up legitimate arguments of why a piece of memorabilia could possibly be fake (i.e. ali never wore red trunks with ali in the back, and there's no photo matches to prove the authenticity), it is now the Company's responsibility to prove its authenticity and refute those concerns raised.

Dr. Price's guarantee should carry no weight if he can't prove it's authenticity. Further this is where I believe his professional designation from an unrelated background can be somewhat deceiving and provide a false sense of security to unknowing buyers.

Also, ever heard of the saying "the customer is always right," well what you're trying to say is that "the Company is always right, unless proven wrong." If Price continues to hide behind the cloak of a guarantee and does not provide proof, he will pay for it sorely, by pushing customers away. You are already doing that with your know-it-all attitude.
If the "customer is always right", and I'm the biggest customer of SK, how can I be wrong?

Not a single person has made a legitimate claim as to the Ali memorabilia being fake. Not a single person yet. And are you sure there's no pictures to prove it's legitimate?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:33 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coclarkson View Post
prove to me that i'm wrong you ignorant jackass! don't just say they're false accusations. you can't! i gave you reasons as to why i think they're unauthentic. can you give me at least 1 reason other than "brian price said so" ? what do you know about boxing memorabilia? nothing. i've been given information from pretty reliable and die hard boxing memorabilia collectors. just look at the prices that the ringside cards are going for. those cheap prices reflect what the boxing collecting community really thinks about the product. hell the sportkings ali auto will end up selling cheaper than the pro line ali cards. that's pathetic.
Now who's being childish calling names like a 3rd grader on a playground?

You are getting everything you deserve right now. You came into this forum with your false claims of hearsay. All you have is hearsay, yet you want me to prove you're wrong. Give it time. LOL

You say I know nothing about boxing memorabilia. That's a pretty bold claim as it appears I know more than you and your, (possibly made up), self-proclaimed largest collector of Ali memorabilia.

Keeping digging buddy. This is going to have a very happy ending for one of us.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:05 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
If the "customer is always right", and I'm the biggest customer of SK, how can I be wrong?

Not a single person has made a legitimate claim as to the Ali memorabilia being fake. Not a single person yet. And are you sure there's no pictures to prove it's legitimate?
Wow...your first sentence is one of the single most ignorant and arrogant comments I have read on the boards...aside from your comment responding that they had unlimited paypal, and you tried to sell them your COMC portfolio for the absurd price of $175K or something ridiculous. Also why do you have SK cards on COMC if they are all PC? Didn't you say collectors don't buy and sell to support their PC's?

Also legitimate claims have definitely been made, you just have your SK blinders on and are avoiding addressing them. If there's proof out there, Price would be very smart to resolve this issue, until then his credibility with all customers involved is in limbo. However for all the time you spend acting above everybody else, self-aggrandizing, and not addressing the issue, customers are being turned off left and right. You are increasingly becoming a larger and larger proportion of SK's revenue as customers leave, however you alone cannot support the Company. So although I don't doubt that you are the biggest buyer, concentration of revenue for a company like this is not a good thing, so if you want your beloved brand to last, it would be in your best interest to promote the Company and approach current and potential customers (board members) with a drastically different attitude.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
why do you have SK cards on COMC if they are all PC? Didn't you say collectors don't buy and sell to support their PC's?
Good question. I have answered it many times. You must not have been paying attention so I'll answer it again:

I collect SK cards for my PC. I am constantly buying better examples of cards that I already own. There is not a single card in my COMC account that I don't already have in my PC. I have over 1000 SK 1/1s. Notice you won't see a single one of them in my COMC account. Am I not allowed to sell my doubles? Am I supposed to give them away? LOL

You guys really need to let this subject go. I collect SK for the enjoyment of collecting it. I am a collector. It's not an investment. Is it really that hard to understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Also legitimate claims have definitely been made, you just have your SK blinders on and are avoiding addressing them. If there's proof out there, Price would be very smart to resolve this issue, until then his credibility with all customers involved is in limbo. However for all the time you spend acting above everybody else, self-aggrandizing, and not addressing the issue, customers are being turned off left and right. You are increasingly becoming a larger and larger proportion of SK's revenue as customers leave, however you alone cannot support the Company. So although I don't doubt that you are the biggest buyer, concentration of revenue for a company like this is not a good thing, so if you want your beloved brand to last, it would be in your best interest to promote the Company and approach current and potential customers (board members) with a drastically different attitude.
This is your opinion and one I disagree with. No one has made a legitimate claim yet. If so, tell me which one it is. I can't seem to find it in any of these posts.

I am not above anyone else. I will never claim to be above anyone else. I will however put people in their place if they feel they need to sling mud that's not warranted.

If you don't like the product, don't buy it. No one is forcing your hand. If you honestly feel I'm turning people away from the product because of my defense of the product, you might be more mistaken than you think possible. I know one guy that has said the exact same thing several months ago, and then turned around and purchased 10 cases of SK D.

It seems that all these haters still buy the product because they know there's a good chance of hitting a monster card. Unless of course there's another reason they still buy after they claim I'm turning people away.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Your definition of "everyday card collector" must be very different than mine.

A collector is defined as: A person or thing which collects.

"Collects" is defined as:

1. To gather together; amass items.

2. To get; particularly, get from someone.

3. To accumulate similar items or items belonging to a particular theme, particularly for a hobby or recreation.

Not one time did any of this mention the habit of selling, or to make money, or to break even.
Based on the definition you used, I guess you're not a collector since have a habit of selling, and you're obviously not selling at a loss, so you're selling to make money or break even.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Based on the definition you used, I guess you're not a collector since have a habit of selling, and you're obviously not selling at a loss, so you're selling to make money or break even.
LOL...I "have a habit of selling". You're kidding right?

Honestly...is that the best you can do? Do you think my "selling habits" make more money than my "collecting habits"?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
LOL...I "have a habit of selling". You're kidding right?

Honestly...is that the best you can do? Do you think my "selling habits" make more money than my "collecting habits"?
You do have cards for sale on COMC do you not? Your selling habits should definitely make more money than your collecting habits. Based on your definition collecting doesn't include re-selling, as everything goes into your PC, which isn't for sale, sow how can your collecting habits be making any money?
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,501
Default

it seems wheeler is like a politician
do as i say not as i do
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
You do have cards for sale on COMC do you not? Your selling habits should definitely make more money than your collecting habits. Based on your definition collecting doesn't include re-selling, as everything goes into your PC, which isn't for sale, sow how can your collecting habits be making any money?
My collecting habits aren't "making" any money. Do you understand what making money means? It means you have more at the end of the day, week, month, year, or product's lifetime than before you started. I am most definitely not "making" any money with SK.

Is this really what the argument has come down to? Whether or not I make money on my collection or not? Is that the only argument you can come up with?

Please don't tell me you're turning into the joke coclarkson has made himself into in this forum. At least make some valid argument that's relevant to the topic at hand.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
My collecting habits aren't "making" any money. Do you understand what making money means? It means you have more at the end of the day, week, month, year, or product's lifetime than before you started. I am most definitely not "making" any money with SK.


"Honestly...is that the best you can do? Do you think my "selling habits" make more money than my "collecting habits"?" Did you not just say this above comparing the money making ability of the two habits? There's no need to question my intellect.


Is this really what the argument has come down to? Whether or not I make money on my collection or not? Is that the only argument you can come up with?

What it comes down to for me is that I take issue with is the fact that you act like a know-it-all as if you are above everybody else. I'm not sure who you think you are to tell people what "collectors" really are and dismiss concerns as invalid simply because you disagree with them. Then when I catch you you being the self proclaimed collector yourself, doing something that you've argued collectors do not do (selling), you take offense. Just as you aren't afraid to back down, neither am I. You may have more money than most on here, however that doesn't make you any more of a person, nor does it increase your credibility, so simply because you say something doesn't mean that its the correct or only opinion out there.

Please don't tell me you're turning into the joke coclarkson has made himself into in this forum. At least make some valid argument that's relevant to the topic at hand.

There have been many valid arguments made, however since they're not yours you dismiss them as invalid, without disproving them. If only you were a little more open-minded, your commitment to SK could really be a positive thing for something you care so passionately about.

Honestly wheeler, its clear who the biggest running joke on here has been all along. How can anyone take someone seriously that doesn't allow others to have opinions?

See bold responses above. It's just easier to respond more directly that way.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
John91C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,311
Default

It's not worth fighting Wheeler when it comes to the definition of collector but according to him his collecting habits aren't about "making" money to buy cards for the pc. I remember in a previous thread he ranted how he makes money on "EVERY" product he sells. So if he sells something that is in his pc for a better card to put in his pc but if he's not "making" money on the sale then I guess he's still a collector. I'm lost...I thought he said he makes money on "EVERY" product he sells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
It's unfortunate that in a bad economy, people can't make money on every box of cards. There are people that made money on this product, and there are probably more that are losing money because they don't know the best way to sell these cards. I will make money on my cards as well as add to my PC, and I didn't have an above average break either.
See he only applies reasoning when he benefits from it. He won't admit that selling is part of collecting...since I remember I stated I sell to buy cards for my pc...thus I collect as well, but he calls it prospecting. Hey at least he's the #1 SK PROSPECTOR since he sells SK cards to better his SK COLLECTION...
__________________
Photobucket (not always up to date): http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/John91C/

Last edited by John91C; 07-26-2010 at 10:23 AM.
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John91C View Post
I'm lost...
Let me help you find your way...

I am a collector of SK cards. I collect nothing else at the moment. Therefore, if I buy Ringside Boxing for instance, I'm going to sell what I don't want to keep for a while.

If I sell a SK card, it's because I already have the same card in my PC. I am not selling it to better my collection. I'm selling it because I don't need it for my "collection", (not to be confused with investment).

Like Coclarkson, you're not going to win this one with me. I am a collector of SK cards. I do not sell them to make money. I will make money on my Ringside Boxing "investment" though. It's not hard to do when you don't have to sell the cards at fire sale prices.

Hopefully that helps you become un-lost.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:12 AM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
John91C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,311
Default

Guess he doesn't understand rhetoric.
__________________
Photobucket (not always up to date): http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/John91C/
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Let me help you find your way...

I am a collector of SK cards. I collect nothing else at the moment. Therefore, if I buy Ringside Boxing for instance, I'm going to sell what I don't want to keep for a while.

If I sell a SK card, it's because I already have the same card in my PC. I am not selling it to better my collection. I'm selling it because I don't need it for my "collection", (not to be confused with investment).

Like Coclarkson, you're not going to win this one with me. I am a collector of SK cards. I do not sell them to make money. I will make money on my Ringside Boxing "investment" though. It's not hard to do when you don't have to sell the cards at fire sale prices.

Hopefully that helps you become un-lost.
I guess if you've never once bought an SK card that you already had in your PC and re-sold it, then you might be fit this narrow definition of collector that you argue you are. However based on your signature "Looking for any rare Sportkings cards. I'm buying if the price is right," and the self-aggrandizing fact that you are the biggest buyer of SK, I highly doubt that you've never bought a double to re-sell. Thus based on your own definition you are not a collector.
Your definition of a collector was a petty attempt to raise yourself above people on the boards who disagree with your point of view. However your stubbornness and closed-mind doesn't allow you to see how negative and condescending you are towards others. You may have more money, but that will never make you a better person.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
If I sell a SK card, it's because I already have the same card in my PC. I am not selling it to better my collection. I'm selling it because I don't need it for my "collection", (not to be confused with investment).
So you sell SK cards because you don't need them since they're doubles of cards already in your PC, but the next time you buy something to better your SK "collection" where do the funds come from? A separate non proceeds from SK reselling bank account?! Guess you're not a true collector just like the rest of us ordinary board members. I'm sure you'll have another irrational explanation though.

Last edited by Cutty; 07-26-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,180
Default

It's too bad you're having a hard time handling the truth Cutty. Perhaps after sleeping on it a few more nights, you'll realize that I'm a collector of SK cards and not an investor of SK cards. It's really not that hard to understand. I'm certain more than 99% of everyone else understands.

Perhaps people are right that keep PMing me saying you're just jealous. I don't want people to be jealous of me. I don't want people to be envious of me. It would be nice if people were simply happy for me for trying to put this collection together. No big deal if they're not though. It would just be nice.

You realize that your comments about me collecting or investing are meaningless right? They mean nothing to the hobby. They mean nothing to this forum. It's just you rambling on in a futile attempt at aggravating me. You can't possibly aggravate me. LOL. You're welcome to continue trying though.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
It's too bad you're having a hard time handling the truth Cutty. Perhaps after sleeping on it a few more nights, you'll realize that I'm a collector of SK cards and not an investor of SK cards. It's really not that hard to understand. I'm certain more than 99% of everyone else understands.

Perhaps people are right that keep PMing me saying you're just jealous. I don't want people to be jealous of me. I don't want people to be envious of me. It would be nice if people were simply happy for me for trying to put this collection together. No big deal if they're not though. It would just be nice.

You realize that your comments about me collecting or investing are meaningless right? They mean nothing to the hobby. They mean nothing to this forum. It's just you rambling on in a futile attempt at aggravating me. You can't possibly aggravate me. LOL. You're welcome to continue trying though.

Haha...you're still defending your flawed "collector" argument! I'm not saying you're an investor, what I'm saying is it's absurd for you to hold yourself higher than others as a self-proclaimed "collector" and tell other people they are more of prospectors, when you do the exact same thing they do...SELL cards and use the proceeds for your PC! I take issue with your arrogance thinking that you are above everybody else as a "collector." And there's definitely nothing for me to be jealous of here, I don't like SK, so I don't buy, it's as simple as that for me. Wheels, let's be serious, the whole forum, knows how much of a joke your attitude is. However the forum also knows that your PC, and I'm more than willing to admit is amazing. I'm not trying to aggravate you...but I won't back down from your arrogance. Money can't buy respect.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.