Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS

OTHER SPORTS BOX BREAKS Post your Other Sports Box & Case Breaks Here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 05:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2008 Tristar TNA Wrestling Impact! 3 boxes

Hey guys, I am at work right now, but last night I busted 3 boxes of this product. I have been uploading the videos to youtube so look for those once I send the links. The numbers that the cards are slip my mind but scans and more specific details will be posted when I get home.

Event Used

Sting 241/250
Scott Steiner 230/250
Velvet Sky 098/250

Autos (Only one box had an auto numbered to 50 or less, I have tried to contact Tristar about this.....)

Dixie Carter "President" Notation
SoCal Val
Johnny Devine
Consequences Creed
Traci Brooks 10/50
Mike Tenay

Numbered Parrallels

Salinas 44/50
Rellik (That is Killer spelled backwards...) 13/50
Muscles & Ink Traci Brooks Lips 16/50

All have gone into my PC as I am trying to get at least one of EVERY card from this set. If you have any autos or event used PM me and maybe we can work something out.
Attached Thumbnails
2008 Tristar TNA Wrestling Impact! 3 boxes-tna-e-u.jpg   2008 Tristar TNA Wrestling Impact! 3 boxes-tna-autos.jpg  

Check out my bucket to see my TNA collection so far.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy139/texaslonghornsxl/Wrestling%20Autographs/

Last edited by mrhuffman85; 06-24-2008 at 03:42 PM.
mrhuffman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Did you have any luck in contacting TriStar? I sent them an e-mail about the same problem.
Jolietracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

I did get a reply, but it was that a representative will contact me in 1 to 2 weeks, but I haven't heard anything since then. It has been about a week now, I will let you know

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy139/texaslonghornsxl/Wrestling%20Autographs/
Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have been contacted by Tristar confirming that I was missing the 2 numbered autos, but yesterday I bought 4 more boxes and had issues with 3 of them. I am waiting to hear back about those three also, will keep posted on what happens.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

Wow, it sounds like are have some real problems with the "Guaranteed 4 Hits Per Box". Sure you do get the hits. But, they are not what they are supposed to be. I have pulled seven autos so far from the hobby boxes, & not one of them has been numbered.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolietracing View Post
Wow, it sounds like are have some real problems with the "Guaranteed 4 Hits Per Box". Sure you do get the hits. But, they are not what they are supposed to be. I have pulled seven autos so far from the hobby boxes, & not one of them has been numbered.
I busted 4 boxes yesterday at the card store. One had as advertised, a Jeff Jarrett auto "KOTM" notation, a 09/25 Kurt Angle Auto. One box have 2 silver autos. One box only had one auto in the entire box, and another only had one auto in the entire box, but it did have a printing plate, so that might have replaced the auto. Waiting to get home to check my email to see if they have responded yet.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

I got the e-mail from TriStar yesterday that says they will contact me in 1-2 weeks. I hopthat it's a positive response. I learned from Press Pass that it is good to save your boxes & wrappers if you have a problem.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
I got the e-mail from TriStar yesterday that says they will contact me in 1-2 weeks. I hopthat it's a positive response. I learned from Press Pass that it is good to save your boxes & wrappers if you have a problem.
I didn't save the wrapper, but I do have the boxes

Old 07-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #9 (permalink)

I got a resonse from TriStar today, & here's what it says:

I am thankful that you made me aware of your concerns regarding TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! product, and I am sorry to hear that the product did not live up to your expectations.
We do apologize, as it was not our intention to disappoint you. We will be happy to review your TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! box, and replace what you are missing from your box. Please package all of your TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! cards in the original packaging with a copy of a purchase receipt, along with a copy of the entire email (including your initial response), and send to:

TRISTAR TNA iMPACT!
Attn: Amy Weyer
4025 Willowbend
Suite 312
Houston, TX 77025

Please allow 6-8 weeks from our receipt of your package for your replacement to be shipped. This is a one-time offer and product must be received to our address within 2 weeks from the date of this letter.
As with all of our products, we greatly appreciate customer input and your comments are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Amy Weyer

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL****!
Old 07-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I got a resonse from TriStar today, & here's what it says:

I am thankful that you made me aware of your concerns regarding TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! product, and I am sorry to hear that the product did not live up to your expectations.
We do apologize, as it was not our intention to disappoint you. We will be happy to review your TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! box, and replace what you are missing from your box. Please package all of your TRISTAR TNA iMPACT! cards in the original packaging with a copy of a purchase receipt, along with a copy of the entire email (including your initial response), and send to:

TRISTAR TNA iMPACT!
Attn: Amy Weyer
4025 Willowbend
Suite 312
Houston, TX 77025

Please allow 6-8 weeks from our receipt of your package for your replacement to be shipped. This is a one-time offer and product must be received to our address within 2 weeks from the date of this letter.
As with all of our products, we greatly appreciate customer input and your comments are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Amy Weyer

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL****!
I hope I don't have that kind of letter waiting for me when I get home. I opened most of my stuff at the store and the owner said he would vouch for me, as for the other 2 boxes, I opened them on camera for blowout. I would email them and send them the video. That is a bunch of bull.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

That is crap.

I was at the Tristar show last weekend and I got my box at the show and it didnt have an auto /50 or less.

I dont have the box, the dealer at the show didnt give a receipt, and the wrappers were used as a redemption of sorts to get autograph tickets for Nash, Hemme, and Love.

I guess that means Im SOL.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Here's an update on my situation with TriStar:

After several e-mails back & forth with Amy Weyer, she finally agrred to do something about it. I pulled just three non numbered autos from two hobby boxes.
So, She agreed that I could just e-mail her pictures of what I pulled & pictures of the wrappers & boxes, & send her printed copies of the e-mails & 1 non numbered auto, & she will replace it with two numbered autos.
I did get very rude & mean with my e-mails before I could get her to agree to correcting the situation, & I told her that I want it taken care of a lot sooner than 6-8 weeks or I would bash them & their customer service all over the internet.
I sent the e-mails & an auto card yesterday (with a tracking number on it).
So, now I just have to wait & see. I will e-mail her the day that she recieves my auto card in the mail.
I will post updates as soon as I get them.
I recommend that everybody that got that e-mail to just keep on thier a$$ about it until they decide to correct their error. They are the peoplr that put the "Guarantee" on the box, & screwed it up. These cards cost to much money to get ripped off on.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Good for you!
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Well, according to the tracking number, Amy Weyer at TriStar received the package that I sent her on Saturday. But, she is telling me that she never received it. There has been several e-mails back & forth throughout the day. She keeps telling me that I need to contact the postal servive to see if they have anymore information on the package that I sent! Although the tracking number says that it was delivered at 3:27 PM on July 12th.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, according to the tracking number, Amy Weyer at TriStar received the package that I sent her on Saturday. But, she is telling me that she never received it. There has been several e-mails back & forth throughout the day. She keeps telling me that I need to contact the postal servive to see if they have anymore information on the package that I sent! Although the tracking number says that it was delivered at 3:27 PM on July 12th.
Thats bull man, I have had just about enough with Tristar and I have contacted TNA Wrestling to let them know what is going on with their products also. Letting them know that because of the poor customer service at Tristar that they could potentially lose customers because of it.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

She was telling me that it could not have been delivered on Saturday because there was nobody in the office. So I asked if they have a mail box, because the mail comes every Saturday, wether they are in the office or not. She has not responded to me since. So, tomorrow I will probably call her.
It is a good idea to contact TNA, because alot of people may get upset with them because of TriStar. I hope that TriStar is the only one that has business hurting after this. There are supposed to be more TNA cards put out by TriStar this fall, & I don't think that I will be buying any.
If anybody else wants to contact Amy Weyer at TriStar about the TNA cards, here is her information:

Amy Weyer
Product Development Coordinator
TRISTAR Productions, Inc.
Phone: 713.488.1126
Fax: 713.488.1184
Email: aweyer@TRISTARproductions.com
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to spizzkid
Default awesome pull

i was at the national and i bought 5 packs of tna wrestling cards (to meet kevin nash) and i pulled a triple autograph of kurt angle, aj styles, and karen angle

i will post an image when my cards come
spizzkid is offline   Reply With Quote