Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FS: UFC 2010 Series 4 Octagon Poker CHIP Set

We really need a UFC Marketplace Sections. I do not like posting UFC stuff on a Other Sports category. UFC is getting bigger every day and I will not be surprise if it surpasses hockey. It probably already did.

Anyways...

IF you guys are looking for the Series 4 Poker Chips, I have the set available for $75 dlvd.
******SOLD*******

If you need individual chips, they will range anywhere from $5-$15.

PM if you need any UFC Series 4 stuff like base set cards, Gold, ONYX, insert cards whatever. I ripped tons of this stuff. AUTOS available of every fighter also.

Thanks for reading!

P.S:You guys hear about Brock vs JDS? Gonna be retarded if Brock wins, then he will have to fight cain again. LAME. Hope JDS win so Brock can go back to WWE.

Last edited by allsportstalk; 01-12-2011 at 07:41 PM.
allsportstalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allsportstalk View Post
We really need a UFC Marketplace Sections. I do not like posting UFC stuff on a Other Sports category. UFC is getting bigger every day and I will not be surprise if it surpasses hockey. It probably already did.

Anyways...

IF you guys are looking for the Series 4 Poker Chips, I have the set available for $75 dlvd.

If you need individual chips, they will range anywhere from $5-$15.

PM if you need any UFC Series 4 stuff like base set cards, Gold, ONYX, insert cards whatever. I ripped tons of this stuff. AUTOS available of every fighter also.

Thanks for reading!

P.S:You guys hear about Brock vs JDS? Gonna be retarded if Brock wins, then he will have to fight cain again. LAME. Hope JDS win so Brock can go back to WWE.
I would love a MMA section but honestly i dont think too man people on here collect mma

http://s1088.beta.photobucket.com/user/sserrano49/library/Football%20For%20Sale
sserrano49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

The amount of people collecting MMA is growing everyday. Blowout is even sponsoring fighters. There are sites dedicated just to collecting MMA cards...blowout should take the initiative and give MMA its own space. I think it would also draw more people it. Just my 2 cents.
DarthGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yes, I agree. UFC/MMA is getting huge. I know hundreds of people that just signed up on ebay just to collect/buy UFC cards. I think once more people come to blowout looking for UFC cards, I think they will consider it.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allsportstalk View Post
Yes, I agree. UFC/MMA is getting huge. I know hundreds of people that just signed up on ebay just to collect/buy UFC cards. I think once more people come to blowout looking for UFC cards, I think they will consider it.
I think it has to do a lot with the mma forum section. You rarely see new posts with mma news. But yeah as far as fan base it is growing fast especially around here in New Mexico with Jacksons MMA people quickly started picking up on it. I mean its kind of cool the other day i went to the movies and two rows down Keith Jardine, Joey Villaseanor, and Kyle Noke were sitting there. Then the next day i go to the mall and Cody Ox Wheeler and Carlos Condit are signing autos.
Sam Serrano's Photos | Facebook

Old 01-13-2011, 01:18 AM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah...I am in Portland so we have Team Quest here. I see all of those guys plus Hermes Franca has a gym here now so I see him occasionally. Fighters are really cool to approach as well. I have never seen one turn a fan away...even the douchebags like koscheck.
DarthGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)

Yeah honestly thats what i like about MMA its a lot of respect. These guys are pretty much Super Stars but they always give the time of day to talk or auto or a pic. Most pro athletes are all about the money.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGregor View Post
Yeah...I am in Portland so we have Team Quest here. I see all of those guys plus Hermes Franca has a gym here now so I see him occasionally. Fighters are really cool to approach as well. I have never seen one turn a fan away...even the douchebags like koscheck.
haha its funny you say douchebag like koscheck. Actually I live in the san jose area so I train at the AKA here. I met koscheck and he is actually a really nice guy. He just had that "bad ass" or "douche" personality on the Ultimate fighter show to just promote the fight and get in GSP's head.

Hopefully we have more MMA fans here at BO so we can talk about upcoming UFC and Strikeforce fights.

I just cant believe they are making Brock fight Junior Dos Santos. I think they should have Brock fight someone like Roy Nelson. lol