Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mharm2k6
Default CHARITY SALE: Random Wrestling

Howdy, I got sick of the random cards filling the drawer in my office so I'm going to try something different and throw these up with the funds going towards NonProfits. Depending on how much interest this gets and whether or not any of this stuff sells will determine how much each organization gets.

Specifics: Prices are minimally negotiable, scans are available upon request. Cards will be shipped in a bubble mailer w/ Delivery Confirmation. Amount to be donated for each sale will = Sale Price - PayPal fees (if sent as goods), - .45 to for supplies (mailer, label, tl, sleeve, team bag, etc.)

Non-Profits*:
ASPCA- ASPCA | The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Town & Country Humane Society (local no-kill shelter)- Town & Country Humane Society
Millard South High School Scholarship fund (created in remembrance of Dr. Kaspar due to the recent shooting).- Scholarship Fund Set up in Honor of Dr. Kaspar - KPTM FOX 42: Omaha News, Sports and Weather; kptm.com |

Please Note: ONLY THINGS SOLD IN THE THREADS SPECIFICALLY SAYING THAT THE SALES WILL GO TO 'CHARITY' ARE APPLICABLE FOR DONATION. I will be selling other items where the funds are not to be donated and don't want anyone to be misguided.

OTHER THREADS SELLING CARDS FOR DONATION:
Baseball: CHARITY SALE: 09-10 Autos & Relics
Basketball: CHARITY SALE: Random Low End Jersey/Autos
Football: TBD
Non-Sports: CHARITY SALE: Random NonSports

*Since this stuff is low-end, I will withhold sending the donation until $20 is reached & buyers have received their purchase (to make sure there was no issue).

If you are interested in anything please post instead of sending a PM- I'm trying to avoid filling my inbox.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ Styles (TNA Iconograph) Autograph 03/50 15 OBO
CM Punk (WWE 2010) Shirt x2 [COLOR="SeaGreen"] 4ea OBO/COLOR]
Cody Rhodes Swatch (WWE 2010) 62/99 10 OBO
Tyson Kidd Autograph (WWE 2010) 10 OBO
Edge Swatch (WWE 2010) x2 7ea OBO
Jeff Hardy Swatch (TNA ICONS) 049/199 15 OBO
Rob Terry Autograph (TNA ICONS) 46/50 4 OBO
2001 Trish Stratus Autograph Kiss Card 41/50 (w/ letter from Stratusphere) 80 OBO

Last edited by mharm2k6; 01-20-2011 at 04:55 PM.
mharm2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

wouldnt mind having that trish stratus but last one sold for 34 although i dig you are doing it for charity
GLewis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mharm2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLewis716 View Post
wouldnt mind having that trish stratus but last one sold for 34 although i dig you are doing it for charity
Yeah, I don't expect it to get $80, but figured I'd throw it up there. I bought two (1 for PC, and one for trade bait)- but the the one on ebay selling for less than $40 surprised me (they cost more than $40ea). I'm guessing the fact that it's not pack pulled & was released by Stratusphere.