Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 TNA Reflexixons card set help

Greetings,

My wife and I started a project when this set first came out. After opening 12 boxes, we really liked the set and started getting as many signed as we could.

We currently have 84/99 on card autographed. Looking for help on getting the rest of them. If anyone else is doing the same I have quite a few for trade. If anyone is going to a show or signing and wants to make a few bucks let me know. In addition, any hints, leads, or contacts for the rest would be greatly appreciated.

Here is who we are currently still looking for:

13 Angelina Love
58 Brian Kendrick
31 Scott Steiner
69 Scott Steiner
77 Scott Steiner
97 Scott Steiner
60 Shannon Moore
3 Sting
63 Sting
73 Sting
88 Sting
92 Sting
49 Traci Brooks
70 Traci Brooks
84 Traci Brooks

Thanks ahead for any and all help, it is much appreciated.

1 to go for the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set! Paying well for on card autos I still need.

Last edited by gentlevader; 03-03-2014 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Received Hulk Hogan
gentlevader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Got a few good leads with some dealers holding signings coming up. Thanks for the help!

1 to go for the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set! Paying well for on card autos I still need.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Anyone else with any leads on signings or conventions?

Old 02-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Might have found a lead TTM for Jesse Neal

Old 02-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

Your trying to find addresses to send the base cards to get them signed?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah addresses would be cool.

I have sent the entire set off twice. Most to the TNA address in Nashville and others to houses I have found.

Gotten a few back actually. Crimson, Socal Val, and Dixie Carter are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_do_me213 View Post
Your trying to find addresses to send the base cards to get them signed?

Last edited by gentlevader; 02-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ok I think tomorrow I'm getting my dads list of wrestlers TTM addys and I will see what ones are one there for u. I'm pretty sure there is atleast 1 or 2 of them. Anyone else your looking for? If u remember send me a pm tomorrow afternoon around 2-3 pm est reminding me to check.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

As far as anyone else, this is about it. I have everyone from the TNA roster on card from when we started watching. I have most of the WWE roster on card from a great event last year in December.

We decided to see if we could complete a whole set and liked the Reflexxions pretty well. We are working on 2004 Pacific, 2008 Impact, 2011 Signature Impact, and finally WWE Topps Platinum on the side. Been pretty fun so far!

The one and only person I have tried really hard to get and haven't is Jimmy Rave. He is my "white whale" I guess you could say. I have seen him live twice and missed him every time. He's like a ghost. Doesn't sign before, intermission, or after the show. When he is done he vanishes. I hear he is just not big on signing. I am trying to get my company to bring him in on a show just so I can get him to sign for me, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_do_me213 View Post
Ok I think tomorrow I'm getting my dads list of wrestlers TTM addys and I will see what ones are one there for u. I'm pretty sure there is atleast 1 or 2 of them. Anyone else your looking for? If u remember send me a pm tomorrow afternoon around 2-3 pm est reminding me to check.

Last edited by gentlevader; 02-11-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Sent out to Anthony Nese yesterday. Found out he wrestles up north.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #10 (permalink)

Anyone else got some more hints?

Old 02-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

Scott Steiner came back today unsigned. He's gonna be hard to get I can feel it!

Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Got back Mickie James through the mail on Saturday. Signature looks wonderful.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

Got back Anthony Nese yesterday. Took a chance and it worked out! He was number 61.

In addition, I am sending off my leads today. If it works out, that will be ten more off the list.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

What an awesome idea. I'm sure this collection looks fantastic in person.
Swaggerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

i am also trying to complete the reflexxions autograph set....

just picked up a 1/1 purple brooke tessmacher

tristar just posted a new tna set called live looks pretty awesome

Reflexxions Silver Parallel Set 91/99
Sniper3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggerfan View Post
What an awesome idea. I'm sure this collection looks fantastic in person.
Thanks. They are lookin awesome. A few of the subsets are signed in a dark marker and a bit hard to see. We also starting relplacing bad signatures for better ones.

I am thinking about posting a picture.

Last edited by gentlevader; 02-28-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper3 View Post
i am also trying to complete the reflexxions autograph set....

just picked up a 1/1 purple brooke tessmacher

tristar just posted a new tna set called live looks pretty awesome
I wish I would have known you were putting together the set. I just sold quite a few of them. We decided to just keep one of each wrestler that we liked and quite a few turned out being the Reflexxions set. Such a nice set!

I looked at the new set the other day. Have mixed feelings once again.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #18 (permalink)

it's been a hard set to get people selling want full beckett value for their cards. i have managed to get a few for a decent price. still looking for the sting's, hogan's and flair's going be hard to get them.

would like to see some of the cards you got signed.

i am still looking for velvet sky auto from the set if by chance you have a extra one on hand that you would like to sell? card #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlevader View Post
I wish I would have known you were putting together the set. I just sold quite a few of them. We decided to just keep one of each wrestler that we liked and quite a few turned out being the Reflexxions set. Such a nice set!

I looked at the new set the other day. Have mixed feelings once again.

Last edited by Sniper3; 02-28-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #19 (permalink)

I will look through my cards today, but I can't even remember if I pulled a Velvet or not. I do have all of hers signed on card. I have seen her wrestle at five shows live and then three direct auto insurance signings so I have a ton of her stuff signed.

Good luck on the big three. I believe I have only paid for one certified since the set has come out and it was Bischoff. I didn't have a signature of him at all so had to snag that one.

Quote:
it's been a hard set to get people selling want full beckett value for their cards. i have managed to get a few for a decent price. still looking for the sting's, hogan's and flair's going be hard to get them.

would like to see some of the cards you got signed.

i am still looking for velvet sky auto from the set if by chance you have a extra one on hand that you would like to sell? card #11

Old 03-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #20 (permalink)

i live in a small town and wwe/tna visit our area every 5 to 6 years so very hard to get cards signed in person. I've bought 17 boxes of reflexxions and not 1 velvet sky never thought her's was going to be the hardest to get. i ended up buying her mat relic auto from ebay for 30.00.

if you would like to sell or trade one of your velvet autos let me know i have a few extra auto's and relic cards.

2 extra sting/steiner/jarrett #199
2 extra styles/abyss/morgan/daniels #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlevader View Post
I will look through my cards today, but I can't even remember if I pulled a Velvet or not. I do have all of hers signed on card. I have seen her wrestle at five shows live and then three direct auto insurance signings so I have a ton of her stuff signed.

Good luck on the big three. I believe I have only paid for one certified since the set has come out and it was Bischoff. I didn't have a signature of him at all so had to snag that one.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM   #21 (permalink)

Holy cow that is a great deal on the mat relic. Those cards a great. I don't have the Reflexxions auto so sorry about that.

I did get the Tara mat relic. out of the boxes I opened. Jeez I thought we opened alot, lol.

Quote:
i live in a small town and wwe/tna visit our area every 5 to 6 years so very hard to get cards signed in person. I've bought 17 boxes of reflexxions and not 1 velvet sky never thought her's was going to be the hardest to get. i ended up buying her mat relic auto from ebay for 30.00.

if you would like to sell or trade one of your velvet autos let me know i have a few extra auto's and relic cards.

2 extra sting/steiner/jarrett #199
2 extra styles/abyss/morgan/daniels #199

Old 03-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #22 (permalink)

The velvet sky was a huge deal and the only one i have seen on ebay so had to have. I agree the mat auto relics are very nice hope they bring them back in the next set. I only have 3 of the mat auto relics, velvet sky and (2) of gail kim. The tara mat relic was a nice pull. I have the green #5 and gold #50 auto of tara.

I am done buying boxes. The rest of the cards I need from the set. I will be buying individually or in lots it's very hard to pull something I don't already have.

Here's My Need List:

Looking To Buy Tna Reflexxions auto's

Last edited by Sniper3; 03-03-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #23 (permalink)

It doesn't look like they are going to be in the next set actually. Reflexxions was the first and last set we ever bought over 3 or 4 boxes of. We thought TENacious was a dud. Live looks like the same. Cool to have TNA Rookies of some of these guys but really not liking the look. It seems to me like they are using the set as a gimmick to promote going live on the road.

Reflexxions was just a clean and neat looking set. The base cards are the best looking of any other set in my opnion. The autos are really cool and the subsets fit nicely in replacing the tag team and stable cards. The mat relics are still as awesome now as they were pulling them. TENacious tried something different with the cut autos but don't think it worked out they way they wanted it too.

Quote:
The velvet sky was a huge deal and the only one i have seen on ebay so had to have. I agree the mat auto relics are very nice hope they bring them back in the next set. I only have 3 of the mat auto relics, velvet sky and (2) of gail kim. The tara mat relic was a nice pull. I have the green #5 and gold #50 auto of tara.

I am done buying boxes. The rest of the cards I need from the set. I will be buying individually or in lots it's very hard to pull something I don't already have.

Here's My Need List:

Looking To Buy Tna Reflexxions auto's

Old 03-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

Still waiting to here back from my leads on the Jarrett family and and the Hemmes.

Anyone going to the show up north will Hogan is going to sign?

Old 03-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

If you plan on going to the show and have any extra base cards of reflexxions and wouldn't mind getting a few signed for me? I would be interested in buying them or trading. I'll check my collection and see if i have any doubles will post what i find.