Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default Looking for ROWDY RONDA ROUSEY UFC

***************** MODS PLEASE DELETED THIS THREAD , WAS CORRUPTED **********************








Finest 1st rc auto is one of my top wants

will look at all others



Buy or trade or combo


show me a scan thank you


***************************** CAME IN TODAY *****************************************



RONDA ROUSEY FINEST RC AUTO GEM MINT ,VERY BOLD AUTO AND STRAIGHT !!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO FINALLY THANKS EBAY AS NO ONE HERE WAS OFFERING ONE LOL




**********************************************************************************


****************************
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-04-2013 at 11:20 AM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

anyone ??????????????
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

wow , 80 views ,not 1 response

Is there anything out there of Her ? Anyone ??
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 310
Default

I bought a case of finest just to get one of them and didn't hit a single rousey. Crazy hard card to catch!
joltedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joltedman View Post
I bought a case of finest just to get one of them and didn't hit a single rousey. Crazy hard card to catch!
wow , that's harsh friend, sorry to hear . I blew my chance on ebay the night of the fight , got the pay per view and forgot to bid ,DUH lol ?
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Default

Ronda cards are hot right now. Post how much you like to pay maybe others will be more willing to offer the card to you. Good luck!
charmanders99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmanders99 View Post
Ronda cards are hot right now. Post how much you like to pay maybe others will be more willing to offer the card to you. Good luck!
Thanks for the helpful advise ,I know all to well how hot she is lol , pun definately intended lol ,
since I am trying to TRADE and/or BUY or combo of both,
I figure I see what is actually out there available also ,maybe get lucky and find a deal lol


I do appreciate the help ,thanks
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

try again maybe something is out there for trade
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

anything out there ??
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 91
Default

I have a Rousey jumbo ruby mat numbered /8 let me know if your interested. thanks
__________________
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l536/AFdiehlio/
youngdiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl View Post
I have a Rousey jumbo ruby mat numbered /8 let me know if your interested. thanks
thanks for the offer , I really like to invest into her rc auto rather then a relic low # that might be pricey lol , I like to see a picture of it and what your asking ? any trading ? thanks
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Default

I know the owner of the Finest 1/1 where she signed her name in full Rowdy Ronda Rousey(not the scribble that is on the base autos), not sure if he is selling, but he is selling off mostof his collection, if interested pm me an offer, but I am sure it is very expensive.
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl View Post
I have a Rousey jumbo ruby mat numbered /8 let me know if your interested. thanks

thanks for offer I will pass $300 are you crazy lol



Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
I know the owner of the Finest 1/1 where she signed her name in full Rowdy Ronda Rousey(not the scribble that is on the base autos), not sure if he is selling, but he is selling off mostof his collection, if interested pm me an offer, but I am sure it is very expensive.
nice one ., PM sent lmk thank you
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-03-2013 at 09:16 PM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Well not a one here and funny nothing but 2 offers lol ,

i got one incomming ! Yes !!!!

I want more lol

like to get sign pic of the naked mag cover woohoo lol
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
thanks for offer I will pass $300 are you crazy lol





nice one ., PM sent lmk thank you


Ginger-

you post looking for Ronda cards(the one UFC card that everyone is hoarding right now).. you even note in your thread that no one is responding.. no one is offering you a Ronda card..

then when someone finally does- you blow them up for asking too much for the card..not cool man. if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

I have 36 Ronda base autos and instead of selling one to you I may just send an auto of hers to youngdiehl for free to make up for the insult..

I wish you luck in your search.
matthewevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewevan View Post
Ginger-

you post looking for Ronda cards(the one UFC card that everyone is hoarding right now).. you even note in your thread that no one is responding.. no one is offering you a Ronda card..

then when someone finally does- you blow them up for asking too much for the card..not cool man. if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

I have 36 Ronda base autos and instead of selling one to you I may just send an auto of hers to young diehl for free to make up for the insult..

I wish you luck in your search.

ok , well who are you , and did you see the price $300 are you ok , I am no idiot nor am I concerned with what you think on the subject ,

see that's what people don't get on here , I ask for cards not comments , your opinion right , keep it to yourself unless I asked for it

who cares what or how many you have , AND SEND WHAT YOU WANT TO WHOEVER FOR FREE , DO I CARE ,AND DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU DO , NO I DON'T AND I HAVEN'T

(( GOT A FINEST RC AUTO INCOMMMING FROM EBAY FOR $190 , SO 100X TIMES BETTER THAN THAT RELIC MAT #d TO 8 FOR $300 AND WAY CHEAPER LOL )


and I will tell you now
quote from you

if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

dont think for one second of any day you have any right or place to tell me what or how I do things

that guy tried lying to me and saying the one #D to 88 is selling for over $80 , and that stupid mat card #d to 8 for $300 LMAO

no way will that sell for $300 ,the mat #d to 88 sells for $25 to $30 if that ,

mat relic to /88

Rowdy Ronda Rousey Jumbo Fight Mat Relic 88 UFC Topps Bloodlines Champion | eBay

and the auto mat relic combo #D to 25 sells for $250 ,

2012 Topps UFC Bloodlines Ronda Rousey 10 25 Jumbo Mat Autograph Relic Auto | eBay


SO $300 FOR A PLAIN MAT RELIC NON AUTO #D TO 8 LMAO

AND

LMAO

TO YOU FOR JUMPING IN MY THREAD AND OPENING YOUR BIG MOUTH AND STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG


IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH



HAVE A NICE DAY



PS FYI MY EXACT QUOTE AND RESONSE " thanks for offer I will pass $300 are you crazy lol "

SO I WAS NICE AND SAID I WILL PASS , SO YOU SAYING AND I QUOTE " if you think he is asking too much- just decline and move on..

" LEARN HOW TO READ, I DID DECLINE POLITLEY , SO MIND YOU OWN TROLL





****************************************************************************************************************
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-03-2013 at 09:21 PM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Default

That jumbo ruby mat has been selling for over $300. $190 for Ronda's auto, is a joke. What happens when she loses, and all of the publicity is on the next fighter, these cards will be $30 or less. There is only 2 UFC rc autos that sell for that mcuh, and they are the two greatest fighters in UFC history. Ronda is very far from that.




On a side note if her autos sell for this much, I wonder how much Urijah hall's rc auto will sell for.
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
That jumbo ruby mat has been selling for over $300. $190 for Ronda's auto, is a joke. What happens when she loses, and all of the publicity is on the next fighter, these cards will be $30 or less. There is only 2 UFC rc autos that sell for that mcuh, and they are the two greatest fighters in UFC history. Ronda is very far from that.




On a side note if her autos sell for this much, I wonder how much Urijah hall's rc auto will sell for.

sir not looking to argue who knows what ,
I have had almost every Ronda card mat,relic,gear ,and auto on watch list in my Ebay for the last 4 months ,

I know what she sells for , and seen a #D to 8 go for $88 ,

as you can see I have her finest rc auto , so believe me when I say I know what her cards COST lol

you prove $300 I dare you , you wont find a ebay auction with that or one listed for that either ,

I am waiting lol

on a side note , it isn't a big deal I politely declined on the card , your card you can ask what you want , my opinion I can say whatever I want ,oh yeah my money also so if I feel I don't like a price I can say that


Ronda is a Woman lol , comparing her to other greatest fighters ( men ) well doesn't fit friend ,,
she is sexy

people are eating it up with her and what SHE does

SHE (woman lol ) will probably break your arm and my arm lol

does everyone love her ,,haha YES and are paying for it too , look at the history of from when her finest rc auto was $60 to $100 ,lol

on Hill's rc auto ,never can tell , a card is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ,, and oh I WONT PAY $300 FOR YOUR CARD lol ,

last but not least , love your analogy of how if she losses they drop to $30

LMAO , you have no clue , she is a gold Olympic champion , on every cover of every important sport or fitness mag , just signed huge endorsements

was on UFC show with my boy Jones , his brother chandler jones plays for my Patriots

her stuff is not going down and I think I can say she might be losing anytime soon go watch all what 9 of her fights and 5 broken arms and others tap out in half sec knowing theirs is about to get broken LMAO
'
YOU HAVE ONE SOLD ON EBAY , A RUBY MAT #D 6/8 FOR $275 BEST OFFER ACCEPTED , THAT MEANS IF THAT GUY GOT $200 FOR THAT CARD HE DID VERY GOOD , BUT I DON'T SEE A MAT RELIC SELLING FOR MORE THAN A RELIC AUTO #D TO 25 OF SAME PERSON , JUST WONT EVER HAPPEN ,HAS TO BE A 1/1
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-04-2013 at 12:42 AM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
you prove $300 I dare you , you wont find a ebay auction with that or one listed for that either ,

I am waiting lol

LMAO , you have no clue , she is a gold Olympic champion , on every cover of every important sport or fitness mag , just signed huge endorsements

was on UFC show with my boy Jones , his brother chandler jones plays for my Patriots

her stuff is not going down and I think I can say she might be losing anytime soon go watch all what 9 of her fights and 5 broken arms and others tap out in half sec knowing theirs is about to get broken LMAO
'
YOU HAVE ONE SOLD ON EBAY , A RUBY MAT #D 6/8 FOR $275 BEST OFFER ACCEPTED , THAT MEANS IF THAT GUY GOT $200 FOR THAT CARD HE DID VERY GOOD , BUT I DON'T SEE A MAT RELIC SELLING FOR MORE THAN A RELIC AUTO #D TO 25 OF SAME PERSON , JUST WONT EVER HAPPEN ,HAS TO BE A 1/1
Most of her cards never hit ebay, most major buyers, snap up cards before they hit ebay, bet you wont find the Rousey 1/1 ever sold on ebay.

I have no clue? How about you learn about your favorite fighter, she never was a Gold olympic not now, not ever.

Your boy Jones? Oh so let me guess you also like Barao, Aldo, Cain, Silva, until they lose well.


I have sold multiple ruby Rousey and Diaz's for members of this site, all to one person from 300 to over 800 for ruby mats, to ruby autos. Just because you won't pay that amount does not mean someone else won't.


I can't wait until Rousey loses, and Dana closes shop on the women's division. Everyone knows the only reason they are in the UFC is because of Rousey. Everyone is falling for the hype beautifully, she is lining her pockets.
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
Most of her cards never hit ebay, most major buyers, snap up cards before they hit ebay, bet you wont find the Rousey 1/1 ever sold on ebay.

I have no clue? How about you learn about your favorite fighter, she never was a Gold olympic not now, not ever.

Your boy Jones? Oh so let me guess you also like Barao, Aldo, Cain, Silva, until they lose well.


I have sold multiple ruby Rousey and Diaz's for members of this site, all to one person from 300 to over 800 for ruby mats, to ruby autos. Just because you won't pay that amount does not mean someone else won't.


I can't wait until Rousey loses, and Dana closes shop on the women's division. Everyone knows the only reason they are in the UFC is because of Rousey. Everyone is falling for the hype beautifully, she is lining her pockets.


sorry friend your dead wrong ,yes she was GOld Olympis champion in Wrestling , signature move that won her the Gold ,, arm bar

gonna end it here , this is my thread for looking for her cards , not yours to continue beatng a dead horse

I DONT WANT YOUR CARD , I WONT PAY $300 , PLEASE LEAVE MY THREAD TO CARDS AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER ,

BECASUE YOU DONT
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 91
Default

This is getting silly, I missed the updates because I was preparing for a deployment, and just returning from Easter vacation.

Just to get the facts straight Ronda NEVER competed in wrestling, NEVER won the gold in wrestling, NEVER was a Olympic wrestler. She won the BRONZE at the Olympics in JUDO. So I'm curious how her signature move helped her in wrestling.

I commend you for completing a Rousey PC and trying to grab her cards they, like have been mentioned have been hot. The finest auto is sweet because it is on card and her rookie. Good luck trying to lock them up, i hope you picked up a few more. Matthewevan is well versed on her cards and their value and since it is a public forum he is entitled to mention his opinions.

twoten01 never offered you a Rousey for $300, I in fact have that card, I offered it to you so I'm not sure why you are turning down his offer? It looks like he was just informing you of his past Rousey sales. So I'm not sure why you keep "LMAO" at him and insulting his views? I'm curious how you view this email that I wrote, which includes our whole conversation as "lying to you" but I may be wrong and I can't find where anyone noted a /88 goes for $80 maybe you can enlighten us. Also 100X better would mean I was asking $30k for a ruby relic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl
sure thing good luck buying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl
hey man ha yea i hear u i luckily got a good trade on the finest rousey but prices are skyrocketing so i plan to keep it for a while.... do you have any mma to trade? i was looking ~$300 for the ruby mat relic (her first relic) the /88 version normally goes for $40-60 so its actually cheaper than her auto let me know thanks. but shoot me a offer if your interested i should get the card in hand by friday and i can send a picture then.

Matt
yeah no mma sorry and $300 is too much really , Ill get a finest rc auto for that price and less , her auto is only $200 to $300 the most depends if graded , so don't know where you get your price but $300 for the mat relic is ridicules lol so Ill pass , thanks for the post and offer , good luck with that one lol


I bought 2 finest at $200 and will find more around there loll

ronda rousey finest auto | eBay
If you picked up that /8 for $88 that you were watching, then you got a steal! Since you're a fan and have been following her cards you knew that was a great deal right? Not trying to be mean but when other members voice their opinion and get berated, you call other members liars, I doubt many people will be looking to make future deals with you.

Again, good luck in your Rousey quest she is a great wrestler.
__________________
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l536/AFdiehlio/
youngdiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdiehl View Post
This is getting silly, I missed the updates because I was preparing for a deployment, and just returning from Easter vacation.

Just to get the facts straight Ronda NEVER competed in wrestling, NEVER won the gold in wrestling, NEVER was a Olympic wrestler. She won the BRONZE at the Olympics in JUDO. So I'm curious how her signature move helped her in wrestling.

I commend you for completing a Rousey PC and trying to grab her cards they, like have been mentioned have been hot. The finest auto is sweet because it is on card and her rookie. Good luck trying to lock them up, i hope you picked up a few more. Matthewevan is well versed on her cards and their value and since it is a public forum he is entitled to mention his opinions.

twoten01 never offered you a Rousey for $300, I in fact have that card, I offered it to you so I'm not sure why you are turning down his offer? It looks like he was just informing you of his past Rousey sales. So I'm not sure why you keep "LMAO" at him and insulting his views? I'm curious how you view this email that I wrote, which includes our whole conversation as "lying to you" but I may be wrong and I can't find where anyone noted a /88 goes for $80 maybe you can enlighten us. Also 100X better would mean I was asking $30k for a ruby relic.



If you picked up that /8 for $88 that you were watching, then you got a steal! Since you're a fan and have been following her cards you knew that was a great deal right? Not trying to be mean but when other members voice their opinion and get berated, you call other members liars, I doubt many people will be looking to make future deals with you.

Again, good luck in your Rousey quest she is a great wrestler.
Judo , wrestling , UFC , does it really matter , the point here is not and I repeat IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW , WHAT THE OTHER JERKY KNOWS .

AND NO THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC FORUM THIS IS MY THREAD , SO NO MATTHEWAVAN DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINION IN MY THREAD


READ THE RULES , IT IS TROLLING , HARRASSING ETC

I ALSO STATED I DIDN'T CARE WHAT HE SAID ,YOU SAID , OR ANYONE SAID


I ALSO SAID , LEAVE DON'T MAKE MY THREAD ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

BUT DID YOU OR THE OTHER 2 LISTEN , NO ,

I ALSO SAID 3 TIMES I DON'T WANT THAT MAT CARD


I DON'T WANT THAT MAT CARD SO GET LOST


AGAIN I WILL SAY , I DON'T CARE IF IT IS YOU , MATTHEW OR THE OTHER JERKY TWOTEN WHATEVER

GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR CARD AND WHAT YOU THINK I DON'T WANT IUT HERE ' I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ON THE SUBJECT

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ALL THREE OF YOU

GET LOST THIS IS MY THREAD , NOT YOUR PUBLIC FORUM FOR YOUR OPINIONS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTS , I DON'T WANT YOUR CARD

AND I FOR SURE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOUR OPINION


I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT FROM YOU OR FROM THE OTHER 2


I TOLD YOU " NO " ONCE, THAT SHOULD OF BEEN ENOUGH

AND LIKE I NEED AN UPDATE AS TO WHAT YOUR DOING, COMING FROM EASTER VACATION GETTING READY TO DEPLOY , WHAT DOES THAT BUY YOU BROWNIE POINTS OR SOMETHING , WHO CARES WHERE YOU ARE , WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND WHERE YOUR GOING


THIS IS A CARD FORUM AND THREAD , NOT YOUR TALK OR OPINION OR UPDATE YOUR SCHEDULE OR LIFE

ALL 3 OF YOU ARE NOW ON MY IGNORE LIST
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Default

. Why collect her if you know knothing about the sport. Arm bar in wrestling, lol you sir are an idiot. She won Bronze in Judo. But since we are on ignore ( oh please no) you keep thinking, that you can arm bar someone in wrestling.

Anyone who thinks Rousey armbar is that great does not train themselves. Rogan and goldie talk her up because that is their jobs. I have seen kids with better transitions than her. Last years expert champ at NAGA would destroy Ronda, in a pure grappling tourney
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoten01 View Post
. Why collect her if you know knothing about the sport. Arm bar in wrestling, lol you sir are an idiot. She won Bronze in Judo. But since we are on ignore ( oh please no) you keep thinking, that you can arm bar someone in wrestling.

Anyone who thinks Rousey armbar is that great does not train themselves. Rogan and goldie talk her up because that is their jobs. I have seen kids with better transitions than her. Last years expert champ at NAGA would destroy Ronda, in a pure grappling tourney
you couldn't leave it alone ,could you ?

you are now reported to the mods , enjoy your vacation

I asked , requested and even TOLD you 3 TIMES to GET LOST , let it go ,I don't care about what you think , this is a card thread not a opinion forum

but no , had to keep pushing ,insisting on being right about something

READ THE RULES ON TROLLING . CORRUPTING PEOPLES THREADS . AND NAME CALLING AND THINGS LIKE THAT NOT ALLOWED ( ENJOY YOUR SUSPENSION )
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente

Last edited by gingerscards; 04-04-2013 at 05:33 PM.
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 870
Default

But it is alright for you to call me "a Jerky" and you insult a member of our Armed Forces, that fights for your freedom. And what do you do, you talk #@#@#@#@ to people who were trying to help you.remember you treat people like #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s, and that is what you will get in return.


And don't worry I don't care if I get suspended(oh no!) from posting of any website. While I am out in Albany, NY trying to help get MMA legalizied in NY, you keep buying your Rousey cards "because she is hot, and a Gold olympic Champion, who has broken 5 out of her 9 opponents arms"
twoten01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.