Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default WTB : Razor Poker 2007 Quad Females

Looking for this :

Razor Poker 2007 Quad auto Shanon Elizabeth/Evelyn NG/Cindy Margolis/Jeniffer Tilly #SS-76
MikeDtonation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bump, still looking for this card....
Old 01-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

How much are you paying? I'd have to break up a master set to sell it, but if it's worth it, I might do just that. I know this one commands the most, or at least it used to.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have 76 different duplicates including the base Elizabeth or the auto/GU of her and most of the other cards. In your case I don't think it's something that you would be interested in since you have the master set.

By the way I remember you had a red ink variation of Todd Brunson, I just found one for my PC for 20$, was pretty happy finding it after 2 years of research

Last edited by MikeDtonation; 01-06-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Congrats on the Red Brunson! I think I saw one sold online last year for $19.99 BIN. Was that you?

I have two of those. I had heard there were only 3 made, but perhaps there are more?

I'm probably not interested in breaking up the set for that much. I don't need anything in trade either. Sorry.

You'll find one eventually. They aren't near as rare as that red Brunson.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Congrats on the Red Brunson! I think I saw one sold online last year for $19.99 BIN. Was that you?

I have two of those. I had heard there were only 3 made, but perhaps there are more?

I'm probably not interested in breaking up the set for that much. I don't need anything in trade either. Sorry.

You'll find one eventually. They aren't near as rare as that red Brunson.
No it wasn't me that bought the red Brunson, I believe it was ebay user Chaveroo and he bought it for 6.99 BIN or somewhere near that...Not sure how many are in circulation, probably 5 or less.

Do you have a complete Private Issue set? If not I might have the cards to complete it. Only the Shannon Elizabeth GU card doesn't exist.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDtonation View Post
No it wasn't me that bought the red Brunson, I believe it was ebay user Chaveroo and he bought it for 6.99 BIN or somewhere near that...Not sure how many are in circulation, probably 5 or less.

Do you have a complete Private Issue set? If not I might have the cards to complete it. Only the Shannon Elizabeth GU card doesn't exist.
I think I have them all. If not, it's because I stopped collecting them after Brian Gray's reputation was questioned. Sadly, I won't need any more of his stuff.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bmc398

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I think I have them all. If not, it's because I stopped collecting them after Brian Gray's reputation was questioned. Sadly, I won't need any more of his stuff.
I dabble in prospects but some of my good collecting pals are hardcore into it. They have met Brian Gray many times and have 0 good things to say about him. After busting his 2008 prospect products and what his exclusives did to the reputable companies products...i'm not a fan of him either.

I only bring this up because of how good the new poker stuff looks. Seems like decent value in every box. Don't know where I'll stand on this tho...probably a wait and see break for me, especially after all of the questions about Grey. He's defintely an "anything to make a buck" guy.
bmc398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc398 View Post
I dabble in prospects but some of my good collecting pals are hardcore into it. They have met Brian Gray many times and have 0 good things to say about him. After busting his 2008 prospect products and what his exclusives did to the reputable companies products...i'm not a fan of him either.

I only bring this up because of how good the new poker stuff looks. Seems like decent value in every box. Don't know where I'll stand on this tho...probably a wait and see break for me, especially after all of the questions about Grey. He's defintely an "anything to make a buck" guy.
I personally spoke to Gray about my Razor Poker master sets last year just after the Oval Office product was released. He said he knew there were master set collectors out there and had discussed this with his poker buddies, (the ones on the cards), and they were shocked that people actually wanted to collect their autos. He also offered to introduce me to the guys if I was ever in Vegas when he was. As kind as that offer is, I just can't get over some of the stuff I have learned about him. I really want to like the guy and his products, but it's hard right now.

Hopefully the new poker product will be great for all you guys. That can only help the popularity of our master sets. Unfortunately, I won't be buying any.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

I discussed a lot with Brian about the new poker products and I already sent him new ideas for 2011 set.

Of course they haven't took 100% of my reccomandations, but they took a lot.
Stu Ungar was my idea and I'm very happy they made the moves contacting his widow to obtain the rights. Many good ideas still not in the 2010 product (well great, because they are my ideas, hehe). I understand also the complexity of many of my ideas and I don't have a complete view of the situation in regards of cost/manufacturability/legal aspect/etc.. of all this, but..

2010 will be an improvement over 2007. I saw a preliminary checklist and it looks good, but not perfect. I hope 2011 will be better since I have identified about 50 names for him to chase contracts. I also suggested him to rotate the players and not come back year after year with the same names to flood the market of worthless autos.

In regards is personal attitude with money and trying to make a buck everytime he can, I don't know. I saw like all of you many mistakes made that have hurt the customers a lot. Especialy with the 2008 signatures Baseball, but what I think he made was mistakes. He wants to be and STAY in business I think. The errors he made already cost him a lot and I can't tell if he 100% understood that or not. I hope he does. Things could have been completely different if the Razor Metal product has been inserted randomly into sigs serie packs....I think this is the biggest "mistake" made, since it's all started from there, a classic for a young business. The type of error that can easily kill your company. He turns all the spotlights on him with the exclusive contracts and he screw up, people will remember that for a long time.

As a poker card collector, it's the only set dedicated 100% to this so I'm doing effort to improve it like I can. I still have some faith in Razor and Brian even if like you all I won't throw myself in his product without doubt.

I'm still also not 100% satisfied with the 2010 poker product, but there will always have room for improvements.

I would like to work for Razor to help them before they screw this market. Traveling meeting pro poker players and improving this product sounds like a lot of fun for me