Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

OTHER SPORTS SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your OTHER SPORTS Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hulk Hogan/ Brooke Hogan/ Bully Ray 5/5 auto FS

Got a Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan, Bully Ray auto card 5/5 from TNA Live for sell. I'm looking for $200 OBO. If interested feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Heatfins; 05-20-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Heatfins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Anyone interested? I'm looking to move this quick.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Lowered the price. Anyone interested at all?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

1/1 went for 130.27 so gonna be a tough move for a /5 at what your asking. its a nice card and hope you sell it. i think these would have sold better if tristar released them before bully screwed hogan over. woulda been interesting to see how these went on ebay that night.
spookytwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks for the heads up. I saw a Hulk and Brooke /5 go for $200 but didn't know the 1/1 had sold. I'll take that into consideration.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

In fairness, the one that sold for $130 was the printing plate, which IMO is never worth as much as the true 1/1 version of the card

So I think the OP asking range is more or less about right or at least going in the right direction. Great card- GL with the sale!
Old 05-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res215dg View Post
In fairness, the one that sold for $130 was the printing plate, which IMO is never worth as much as the true 1/1 version of the card

So I think the OP asking range is more or less about right or at least going in the right direction. Great card- GL with the sale!
I agree with this. A plate is really more like a #/4 with there being 4 different color plates made. I would think a non-plate #/5 would be worth a similar amount to a plate (possibly a little more since it's not a plate and some people dislike plates).
27tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

Plus the non plate autos just looks so much better. The color and the pictures are just way better on a card than the plate in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
I agree with this. A plate is really more like a #/4 with there being 4 different color plates made. I would think a non-plate #/5 would be worth a similar amount to a plate (possibly a little more since it's not a plate and some people dislike plates).

6 to go for the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set! Paying well for on card autos I still need.
gentlevader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

i wish tristar would space apart their stickers better. always some random ink spots from others autos
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote