Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heely View Post
Because The Rock will be in the area, and on Raw the next night, I wouldn't be that surprised if he involves himself at the end of the triple threat match. Not glorifying him self like at WM, but just a quick minute or two. I could be wrong on that, and either way, will enjoy Raw the next night, but I wouldn't be to surprised, and if Cena is in a match at a PPV or raw in FL, I could see the same thing happening again, to keep it fresh. Seems like he may check in periodically until the Rumble.
I'd put the over/under on appearances before RR at 4. If it is more than that, I think it would be a HUGE mistake. WM 28 would be a massive dissapointment.

It wouldn't shock me if he came out at Extreme Rules, but only if Cena wins the match. If Miz or (lord help us) John Morrison wins the title, it would make no sense to see him. JMO.
GoJays is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb34 View Post
Anyone else here about Rey leaving at the end of the month ?
I've been hearing that kind of stuff for about 2 years now. It doesn't seem Rey is happy in WWE. It would be great to see him over on TNA, it would really help futher his career. But I don't think, when he is in a rivalry with Cody Rhodes, that he would quit. 5 months from now, wouldn't shock me.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I'd put the over/under on appearances before RR at 4. If it is more than that, I think it would be a HUGE mistake. WM 28 would be a massive dissapointment.

It wouldn't shock me if he came out at Extreme Rules, but only if Cena wins the match. If Miz or (lord help us) John Morrison wins the title, it would make no sense to see him. JMO.
I think it will be 4 or 5. Just if Raw or a PPV(like extreme rules) in in FL. Maybe one of the 3 hour raws as well. Won't be many, but a few, to keep people interested in the match, as well as selling merchandise and keeping the fans coming back in hopes of seeing him.
heely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heely View Post
I think it will be 4 or 5. Just if Raw or a PPV(like extreme rules) in in FL. Maybe one of the 3 hour raws as well. Won't be many, but a few, to keep people interested in the match, as well as selling merchandise and keeping the fans coming back in hopes of seeing him.
I don't really want to see him at Extreme Rules, only a month after WrestleMania. At Over the Limit, sure. But Extreme Rules, IMO, is too soon to see the Rock back.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I've been hearing that kind of stuff for about 2 years now. It doesn't seem Rey is happy in WWE. It would be great to see him over on TNA, it would really help futher his career. But I don't think, when he is in a rivalry with Cody Rhodes, that he would quit. 5 months from now, wouldn't shock me.
How the heck would TNA further his career? TNA has about 1/4 of the fans that WWE does?
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7 View Post
How the heck would TNA further his career? TNA has about 1/4 of the fans that WWE does?
TNA has many more extreme matches, ones that would showcase his amazing high-flying skills. I'd think the same for Evan Bourne as well. He'd have a great chance to prove just how good an in-ring performer he is. JMO.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

TNA is a lot like how the WWE was when WCW came into existence the WWE would take the talents that WCW didn't want and make them stars.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #33 (permalink)

Or just Rey can move to Raw
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #34 (permalink)

Smack Down=owning Raw.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #35 (permalink)

Orton and Cena? WTF?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #36 (permalink)

New Storylines FINALLY!!! Rey Meysterio vs. Rhodes=over, Cena vs. Miz=over, Orton vs. CM Punk=over! Finally they can quit doing the same matches over and over again.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #37 (permalink)

Country whipping match? what the heck is that?
Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
New Storylines FINALLY!!! Rey Meysterio vs. Rhodes=over, Cena vs. Miz=over, Orton vs. CM Punk=over! Finally they can quit doing the same matches over and over again.
How are they all over? The titles will just change shows, won't they?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #39 (permalink)

Cena is champ.
Michelle McCool lost.
Christian is new Heavyweight champ.
Kofi Kingston is US Champ
Kane and Big show defeated Barrett and Jackson to retain the tag team titles.
Mysterio beat Rhodes
Cole and Swagger won.
Kharma made her debut after the Layla McCool match. One Ugly biatch.

All in all decent, but not a great ppv thought it would be a better ppv since it was hardcore rules.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #40 (permalink)

Michelle McCool was terrified of Kharma at WWE Extreme Rules
kyle134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #41 (permalink)

McCool has a broken toe, torn joint capsules, and a torn MCL
Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #42 (permalink)

Just found out she retired to help her real life husband recover from injuries, so she really did retire wasn't just worked. Crazy she's married to the Undertaker.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #43 (permalink)

Why Michelle McCool lost At WWE Extreme Rules

A post today on PWInsider.com revealed that Michelle McCool is reportedly finishing up with WWE, as she will participate in a Loser Leaves Smackdown Match against former Lay-Cool partner Layla El.

We can confirm, based on conversations with several wrestlers and a key WWE insider, this move has a lot to do with the fact The Undertaker is not scheduled for TV anytime soon, and simply wants his wife at home.

McCool's tenure on Smackdown has been somewhat controversial, as she has not appeared on house shows, and only works TV tapings and pay per views. This preferential treatment rubbed a lot of the full time wrestlers the wrong way, especially since so many "part-timers" were in featured roles for WrestleMania (Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Trish Stratus, Vickie Guerrero, Snooki). To make matters worse, the Cole vs Lawler match went very long at WrestleMania, taking up valuable time that others could have used to put more of a spotlight on their own match. Agent - Producer Dean Malenko was the one who laid out the Lawler vs Cole match, and that touched off a whole locker room discussion about the part timers who get so much air time, when the house shows are hurting and pay checks are down because of it.

McCool is said to leave in WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's good graces, and is expected to return to television about the same time Undertaker appears again
Old 05-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #44 (permalink)

Then they probably weren't happy with that match last night, I for one think the feud is pretty absurd and hope they don't try to do it again at Over the Limit. I could see a triple threat match though at OTL with Morrison/R-Truth/Cena, but since the Miz has a rematch clause I don't see that happening. So, two matches at OTL R-Truth vs. Morrison and The Miz vs. Cena are almost two locks.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #45 (permalink)

Extreme Rules rematch - John Cena (c) vs. The Miz for The WWE Championship will take place on Raw tonight
Old 05-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #46 (permalink)

Didn't at all live up to the name. When I hear Extreme Rules, I think of the craziest matches one could imagine. None of those (except maybe Cole/Lawler ) lived up to expectations. Big dissapointment, as usual. The Rock better kick some candy ass tonight to make up for it.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #47 (permalink)

tonight's raw theme is based on The Rock's birthday celebration
Old 05-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #48 (permalink)

In case anyone didn't read it, I'll have it in white, but Randy Orton is the new World Heavyweight Champion, because WWE doesn't trust him as #1 guy, so Cena and Orton are the champs.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #49 (permalink)

Ya and all fans are mad at Orton for being champ.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #50 (permalink)

Here's a video of the ending, Super-RKO at 1:50
YouTube - Randy Orton wins world title on smackdown