Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beyond Reproach

How come every time an athlete's body starts breaking down in Baseball and to some degree Football people blame steroids, but I am not hearing any such accusations about Tiger Woods. Usually this accusation starts around the early to mid 30's which Tiger fits.

Is the media still afraid of this guy, or is he still considered to be beyond reproach and would never do something so wrong.

I am just curious, I am in no way accusing Tiger of using any such methods. Just seems odd to me. Did Nicholson or any other major golfers have such medical problems at an early age?
DaveTaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTaplin View Post
How come every time an athlete's body starts breaking down in Baseball and to some degree Football people blame steroids, but I am not hearing any such accusations about Tiger Woods. Usually this accusation starts around the early to mid 30's which Tiger fits.

Is the media still afraid of this guy, or is he still considered to be beyond reproach and would never do something so wrong.

I am just curious, I am in no way accusing Tiger of using any such methods. Just seems odd to me. Did Nicholson or any other major golfers have such medical problems at an early age?
I wouldnt put anything past Tiger, he is an obviously slime ball. That being said, Tiger conditions unlike many golfers. This could be part of the problem. The break may have hurt him as well, put the problems were there before. Maybe its Karma?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Because a select few who we thought "no way they would do steroids" ended up being in the middle of things and casting a shadow on everyone.