Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsports View Post
Just an FYI....I was at a no TV show last night in Sunrise Florida. 2 things of note were Evan Bourne was back as well as Skip Sheffield.
So can we officially rule out Ryback as the "it begins" wrestler coming back?
Old 12-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #227 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Here's my prediction: John Cena will come out and get cheered and booed a little (as usual by those crappy crowds outside of the northeast), mention some hall of famers, call out a heel, fight him (and win, because let's face it, it's absolutely impossible for a superhuman such as Cena to lose. I mean, he's like a god, right guys? He is the only man in world history to get the living crap beat out of him for 10 minutes straight, yet somehow come back and end up winning the match, yet his opponent ends up completely crippled after an obviously unpainful finisher.), and end the night with everyone in the building chanting "let's go Cena". But then another higher up heel will come out and mention The Rock and insult Cena. He will then go on to beat the crap out Cena. But Cena will come back and start punching the heel. He will then hit a five-knuckle shuffle, and go on to hit an attitude adjustment, which will somehow cripple the guy. This will set up a similar situation next week, which will lead to a match at TLC, where Cena will "overcome the odds" and defeat him. Cena will then win the WWE championship over Alberto Del Rio (because lets face it, Vince will be the idiot he is and have punk lose), preach about "hustle,loyalty, and respect", talk about how he's overcome the rock, beat the rock at wrestlemania, and ride off into the sunset while we idiots still call for a heel turn.

As you can see, I'm not very optomistic about the wwe's future.
You can be a WWE writer!
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:54 PM   #228 (permalink)
Inactive Account

saw a note that the last vengeance PPV had the second lowest buyrate in WWE/F history. Headliner was Cena and Del Rio and the other top match was Awesome Truth vs. Punk/HHH.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
You can be a WWE writer!
I already sent that script in to WWE as my application, but they said it made Cena look too weak. I guess I should have had him fighting CM Punk at TLC to begin with
Old 12-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #230 (permalink)

Next week is 3 hour Slammy's, right?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #231 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Next week is 3 hour Slammy's, right?
I believe so. It's a 3 hour show for sure. Hopefully they don't give every award to Cena, mae young, and Jerry Lawler every award like they do every year.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
I believe so. It's a 3 hour show for sure. Hopefully they don't give every award to Cena, mae young, and Jerry Lawler every award like they do every year.
Rock's music hitting as the Wrestlemania host was announced better win moment of the year
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 12-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Rock's music hitting as the Wrestlemania host was announced better win moment of the year
Or Cena actually losing a match fairly at summerslam. They both come just as often
Old 12-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #234 (permalink)

Anyone else hear lilian Garcia is coming back as smackdown ring announcer? What will happen to Tony Chimel?!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Here's my prediction: John Cena will come out and get cheered and booed a little (as usual by those crappy crowds outside of the northeast), mention some hall of famers, call out a heel, fight him (and win, because let's face it, it's absolutely impossible for a superhuman such as Cena to lose. I mean, he's like a god, right guys? He is the only man in world history to get the living crap beat out of him for 10 minutes straight, yet somehow come back and end up winning the match, yet his opponent ends up completely crippled after an obviously unpainful finisher.), and end the night with everyone in the building chanting "let's go Cena". But then another higher up heel will come out and mention The Rock and insult Cena. He will then go on to beat the crap out Cena. But Cena will come back and start punching the heel. He will then hit a five-knuckle shuffle, and go on to hit an attitude adjustment, which will somehow cripple the guy. This will set up a similar situation next week, which will lead to a match at TLC, where Cena will "overcome the odds" and defeat him. Cena will then win the WWE championship over Alberto Del Rio (because lets face it, Vince will be the idiot he is and have punk lose), preach about "hustle,loyalty, and respect", talk about how he's overcome the rock, beat the rock at wrestlemania, and ride off into the sunset while we idiots still call for a heel turn.

As you can see, I'm not very optomistic about the wwe's future.
Do you know one of the writers? Probably right since Cena's starting the show
Old 12-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #236 (permalink)

Hoping more guys keeping coming out for another fatal-four or six man, maybe even the 41 man battle royal for #1 Contender
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #237 (permalink)

Ziggler deserves the match, Miz probably gets it though
Old 12-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #238 (permalink)

Quite the promo for WWE Network
Old 12-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #239 (permalink)

Anyone else think this "social experiment" for Cena will be a math against Brodus clay? I hope so.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #240 (permalink)

Seems like it's Steph and/or Shane
Old 12-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
Seems like it's Steph and/or Shane
As long as it's not taker I'll be fine. It does look more and more like Shane and steph, although I still have faith that it'll be STING!!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #242 (permalink)

Are they saying that this video is for a new diva?
Old 12-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #243 (permalink)

Why is Vince putting Cena against Ryder? Nobody wants to see that match. Put Ryder against Ziggler for the title, and John cena could feud with Brodus clay. I'm just praying Cena doesn't get another title shot at TLC. Because when cena gets a title shot, those mortals don't stand a chance against the strongest human being to ever walk the face of the earth.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
Why is Vince putting Cena against Ryder? Nobody wants to see that match. Put Ryder against Ziggler for the title, and John cena could feud with Brodus clay. I'm just praying Cena doesn't get another title shot at TLC. Because when cena gets a title shot, those mortals don't stand a chance against the strongest human being to ever walk the face of the earth.
I'm still not expecting anything from Brodus. Apparently he spoiled his debut last week to get it pushed off again. The Kevin Nash/HHH Sledgehammer on a pole/Sledgehammer in the bank/Money in the hammer/Senior Citizen Brawl match has basically lost all of the momentum the feud had.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #245 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm still not expecting anything from Brodus. Apparently he spoiled his debut last week to get it pushed off again. The Kevin Nash/HHH Sledgehammer on a pole/Sledgehammer in the bank/Money in the hammer/Senior Citizen Brawl match has basically lost all of the momentum the feud had.
Whoa. Didnt see that it begins promo coming on raw. Very strange. What is the deal with all of those basketballs?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #246 (permalink)

How soon is Kane's actual return?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #247 (permalink)

Was hoping for the torches on the ring posts for the mystery opponent, but no
Old 12-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #248 (permalink)

I am officially done with the WWE. John Cena gets ANOTHER TITLE SHOT? Cena has no business being in the title picture. I am so sick of the absolute crap Vince is putting out. I just cannot believe Cena is getting the title back. I'm done. I'll just reminisce about Cena's 8 career clean losses. Total horseshit.

Edit: Cena's out of the picture! Thank god (although I don't like how it happened)!

Last edited by GoJays; 12-05-2011 at 10:34 PM.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
How soon is Kane's actual return?
I'd expect to see him come back at TLC. I imagine he'll come back before STING (!!!) with those Jan. 2/12 promos.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #250 (permalink)

Why the f'ck is Michael Cole not up for Superstar of the Year? That wrestlemania match was perhaps the greatest match of all time. I can't believe they'd leave him out of the picture.