Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #2626 (permalink)

Can we settle, once and for all, what the name of the next PPV is? One week it's "Hell in The Cell", the next it's "Hell In A Cell". Get it right WWE!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #2627 (permalink)

Stay intelligent Nashville, stay intelligent.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #2628 (permalink)

Very impressive Trouble in Paradise, probably actually did knock Miz out cold.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #2629 (permalink)

werent there stories about kofi being unsafe? .. i think when he was feuding w orton - leading to a "de-push" .. anyways that looked too real .. hope no punishment for kofi, and he gets title on wednesday

and where is alex riley?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #2630 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
i was just about to post about this

not sure if that was a well conceived plan from the beginning, cuz The Miz never even had a chance to brace for it and.........BAM

that looked just about as great as any Superkick Shawn Michaels has ever laid on anyone, lol

Miz is gonna have quite a messed up face, they should just hold off the IC title match to the PPV now
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #2631 (permalink)

Great job spoiling it JR that Cena is the opponent.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #2632 (permalink)

Punk/Ryback.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #2633 (permalink)

Screw Sheamus and Cena, Ryback is easily the top face. There goes saving ShellShocked for the PPV.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #2634 (permalink)

Quote:
Screw Sheamus and Cena, Ryback is easily the top face. There goes saving ShellShocked for the PPV.
how about an iconic moment at HIAC. on top of the cell, Ryback delivers shell shocked to Punk and they both go crashing through to the mat. Any chance the both of them can take that kind of fall?

i mean if Foley can get thrown into a table from the top, anything goes right? hah jk
Old 10-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #2635 (permalink)

Quote:
Is vid out of this. WOuld be interesting to see in slo-mo
pnft17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #2636 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
how about an iconic moment at HIAC. on top of the cell, Ryback delivers shell shocked to Punk and they both go crashing through to the mat. Any chance the both of them can take that kind of fall?

i mean if Foley can get thrown into a table from the top, anything goes right? hah jk
This is probably the only way I'm okay with Ryback in the Main Event. Otherwise it makes no sense.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #2637 (permalink)

Their name may suck, but 3mb are actually pretty entertaining. I don't mind them at all.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #2638 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
This is probably the only way I'm okay with Ryback in the Main Event. Otherwise it makes no sense.
I dont think it needs to make sense......its just that it puts the WWE in a tough spot........its the problem with these "undefeated streaks", when does Ryback lose? at the PPV? then that pretty much destroys his momentum.....unless..............

Wasnt Ryback a Smackdown guy? Maybe Ryback finally loses to Punk, giving Punk even MORE heat, and then Ryback challenges The Big Show for the WHC

Give Ryback a run with the WHC, with a heel Orton, Ziggler feuding with him

Then you have Cena FINALLY go over on Punk at Survivor Series, and then you maybe have Punk win back the title at TLC..............setting up ROck/Punk at Royal Rumble?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 PM   #2639 (permalink)

Quote:
Boot right between the eyes, Miz has to be concussed. He had blood coming out while Kofi was celebrating and didn't look too good. Hope he's alright, but the IC Title match on ION may be put on hold.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #2640 (permalink)

Kofi kick

Kofi gives The Miz a STIFF "Trouble In Paradise" from RAW 10/15/2012 - YouTube
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #2641 (permalink)

this one has the brutal slo-mo

Kofi Kingston Destroys The Miz - YouTube
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #2642 (permalink)
Banned

Just saw this online, I think it could be entertaining

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will reunite at Wrestlemania 29 weekend for a special signing and Q&A Session together in New York City. The event will take place on Thursday April 4th at Dave & Busters in Times Square at 6 PM, priced at $225 a ticket.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:36 PM   #2643 (permalink)

Miz put on a 20+ minute match with Kofi, so he must be fine.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #2644 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Just saw this online, I think it could be entertaining

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will reunite at Wrestlemania 29 weekend for a special signing and Q&A Session together in New York City. The event will take place on Thursday April 4th at Dave & Busters in Times Square at 6 PM, priced at $225 a ticket.
Pretty pricy ticket, I think I'll be passing on that. Would definitely be entertaining, though. If only they'd get Vince there, a picture of Bret Hart spitting at Vince signed by all three would be a hell of an item!
Old 10-17-2012, 05:12 AM   #2645 (permalink)

Quote:
Pretty pricy ticket, I think I'll be passing on that. Would definitely be entertaining, though. If only they'd get Vince there, a picture of Bret Hart spitting at Vince signed by all three would be a hell of an item!
I was thinking the exact same thing about the spitting pic when i head about this...but i would happily shell out the $225
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #2646 (permalink)
Banned

Maybe Kane will chokeslam or tombstone honey boo boo

We noted back in the summer that WWE officials were hoping to use Charlie Sheen at WrestleMania 29 after talks to use him at SummerSlam this year fell apart.

Sheen's name has been discussed in the last week for some kind of WrestleMania role, most likely not a physical role. There have been ongoing discussions with Sheen's people. It's possible we will see him on WWE TV in the next few months.

Another name that has been talked about within WWE is 7 year old reality TV star Alana Thompson, known as the Honey Boo Boo child. The "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" reality show on TLC is one of the most-viewed programs on TV and it looks like WWE is trying to capitalize off that popularity
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #2647 (permalink)

Anyone have any suggestions on getting tix for wrestlemania 29? I think they go on sale 11/10?
Old 10-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #2648 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montej1695 View Post
Anyone have any suggestions on getting tix for wrestlemania 29? I think they go on sale 11/10?
I was hoping to camp out to purchase tickets but will probably just order them offline.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #2649 (permalink)

isnt it possible to do both .. camp out .. AND try to purchase using cellphone while standing on line

ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #2650 (permalink)

Perfect heel win for the Rhodes Scholars.