Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #251 (permalink)

Why would straight-edge Punk even talk with fake pothead Bourne?
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:44 PM   #252 (permalink)

Hoping for a #Heel Show-Off Ziggler victory to make a TLC Championship Scramble 30 minute match and a Ziggler/Ryder Ladder match back-to-back for the PPV, with Ziggler victories in both to ditch Vickie so #Heel Ziggler can get the biggest #Face push of 2012
Old 12-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #253 (permalink)

Loved the random shoutout by Laurinaitis to wish Morrison best of luck in his future endeavors
Old 12-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #254 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Loved the random shoutout by Laurinaitis to wish Morrison best of luck in his future endeavors
Yeah, we all knew what he was really saying....
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:39 AM   #255 (permalink)

Quote:
Thought that was funny myself
Phil 4:13
http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/shawnholmes2003/allalbums
mavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #256 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Did anyone catch the CM Punk look alike in the stands who kept flippin the bird on TV? One of the few segments I enjoyed last night.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #257 (permalink)

The December 19th episode of RAW is expected to be a significant episode in regards to the mysterious 1/2/12 "It Begins" promos according to F4Wonline.com.

The reports state that a "pretty good hint" to who the videos are promoting will be given on that nights episode of RAW.

Below is this weeks version of the video:
Old 12-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #258 (permalink)

Quote:
Seems like it's Steph and/or Shane
My money is on 'Taker.

As far as the rumors on it go...:

Sting - He won't go to the WWE and there is no logical reason for him to go there. He's also quite happy in TNA.

Jericho - Promos are too dark and evil to be him. Unless it's a "spoof" of sorts where we get the swerve and we get funny babyface Jericho back instead of the suit wearing boring heel Jericho. Possible, but I'll stick with it being 'Taker.

Vince/Shane/Steph - This is possible too, but I seriously doubt it. Shane is the biggest question mark since he's overseas working on expanding a pay-per-view company. Could sub out Shane for Triple H, but I'm just not sure that will happen. Promos are still too dark. Vince tried to be the "higher power" for 'Taker quite some time ago and the storyline just didn't fit McMahon as actually being that evil. Bad? Sure. Mean? Sure. The Purity of Evil? No. So I doubt this is it, but the addition of the little girl made me wonder for the very first time since they started running these promos. Was no question up to this point and still really isn't a question in my mind, but that was an interesting element to add.

HBK - Retired, filming a hunting show, enjoying life. Plus he wouldn't be the type to wrestle after being "retired" like practically everyone else is/did after being "retired" (Flair/Foley/etc). Not to mention Shawn was never really a "dark" character. Had a mean streak for sure, but big difference in that and these promos. Can't believe I typed all that about it not being HBK, it obviously isn't, but whatever.

Austin - He isn't really gone-gone and I'm sure there will be a second season of Tough Enough, especially now that The Network will *officially* debut April 1st (same day as Wrestlemania). So that's really unlikely.

Kane - Already has his own promos running.

Brodus Clay - Ditto. And he was supposed to debut weeks ago but it keeps getting delayed due to time constraints.

After typing all of that out, here's a scenario:

We get back the Ayeatollah of Rock 'N Rolla Funny Babyface Jericho who comes out to huge cheers and cuts a promo about how he had everyone fooled into thinking it was someone evil returning, and then the gong hits and 'Taker shows him who those promos were really for.

Would give 'Taker a warm up with a solid veteran before taking on whoever at Wrestlemania. Speaking of that, it appears that Wade Barrett will be the target for 'Mania with 'Taker, unless that's what the return of the mask with Kane is all about... not sure Kane is ready just yet to retire, but a 3rd match against 'Taker at 'Mania would probably signal the end for the big guy. Regardless, it seems this heel run Barret is on is setting him up for 'Taker at 'Mania.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #259 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheDark View Post
My money is on 'Taker.

As far as the rumors on it go...:

Sting - He won't go to the WWE and there is no logical reason for him to go there. He's also quite happy in TNA.

Jericho - Promos are too dark and evil to be him. Unless it's a "spoof" of sorts where we get the swerve and we get funny babyface Jericho back instead of the suit wearing boring heel Jericho. Possible, but I'll stick with it being 'Taker.

Vince/Shane/Steph - This is possible too, but I seriously doubt it. Shane is the biggest question mark since he's overseas working on expanding a pay-per-view company. Could sub out Shane for Triple H, but I'm just not sure that will happen. Promos are still too dark. Vince tried to be the "higher power for 'Taker quite some time ago and the storyline just didn't fit McMahon as actually being that evil. Bad? Sure. Mean? Sure. The Purity of Evil? No. So I doubt this is it, but the addition of the little girl made me wonder for the very first time since they started running these promos. Was no question up to this point and still really isn't a question in my mind, but that was an interesting element to add.

HBK - Retired, filming a hunting show, enjoying life. Plus he wouldn't be the type to wrestle after being "retired" like practically everyone else is/did after being "retired" (Flair/Foley/etc). Not to mention Shawn was never really a "dark" character. Had a mean streak for sure, but big difference in that and these promos. Can't believe I typed all that about it not being HBK, it obviously isn't, but whatever.

Austin - He isn't really gone-gone and I'm sure there will be a second season of Tough Enough, especially now that The Network will *officially* debut April 1st (same day as Wrestlemania). So that's really unlikely.

Kane - Already has his own promos running.

Brodus Clay - Ditto. And he was supposed to debut weeks ago but it keeps getting delayed due to time constraints.

After typing all of that out, here's a scenario:

We get back the Ayeatollah of Rock 'N Rolla Funny Babyface Jericho who comes out to huge cheers and cuts a promo about how he had everyone fooled into thinking it was someone evil returning, and then the gong hits and 'Taker shows him who those promos were really for.

Would give 'Taker a warm up with a solid veteran before taking on whoever at Wrestlemania. Speaking of that, it appears that Wade Barrett will be the target for 'Mania with 'Taker, unless that's what the return of the mask with Kane is all about... not sure Kane is ready just yet to retire, but a 3rd match against 'Taker at 'Mania would probably signal the end for the big guy. Regardless, it seems this heel run Barret is on is setting him up for 'Taker at 'Mania.
Some good reasoning there, but I really don't get how basketballs and the other little girl relate to taker or Jericho. Perhaps the little girl would relate to kane's relationship with taker, but what about the basketballs?

I'm inclined to say Shane and Steph because of Shane's large ties with professional sports, and the mysterious appearance of the little girl meaning it would be 2 people.

Of course we're all avoiding the obvious truth: IT'S STING!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #260 (permalink)

If you look at the kids buttons on his sleeves it says DX but that wont happen. I think it is Vince and Steph or maybe Shane or just another boring Taker return
Old 12-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #261 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullmaniac99 View Post
If you look at the kids buttons on his sleeves it says DX but that wont happen. I think it is Vince and Steph or maybe Shane or just another boring Taker return
I was reading some of the comments on the YouTube video and some people were pointing that out. Its probably just a major coincidence. I cant see something THAT DARK being for Shawn Michaels and HHH. If it was going to be a stable, I'd think it would be a rejuvenated NWO, possibly led by Kevin Nash, who's been preaching it for months.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #262 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Some good reasoning there, but I really don't get how basketballs and the other little girl relate to taker or Jericho. Perhaps the little girl would relate to kane's relationship with taker, but what about the basketballs?

I'm inclined to say Shane and Steph because of Shane's large ties with professional sports, and the mysterious appearance of the little girl meaning it would be 2 people.

Of course we're all avoiding the obvious truth: IT'S STING!!!!!!
The basketballs are just a kid toy. It's like asking what the significance of the desk is.

As to the little girl, they've been used for a very long time with 'Taker videos. Here's one of the more recent ones:

WWE Unforgiven 2007 Undertaker RETURN - YouTube

Sting? Man, let it go. Especially if you like Sting. To see him show up and lose to 'Taker at 'Mania certainly wouldn't help his legacy any. Would help 'Taker's of course, but it does nothing for Sting other than get him a big payday.

Now for what was mentioned that is interesting....

DX? Hmm.... Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Steph, Shane, Vince, X-Pac?

Triple H is there.
Vince is there.
Steph could definitely be there weekly.
X-Pac is a free agent and available.
Shane could do special appearances (pay-per-views) for his father's company, which of course he and Steph would inherit down the road.
Shawn is certainly available on a "special occasion" if he'd be willing to come out of retirement...

Now if all this "evil" stuff is simply DX coming back (in any form) to simply take over the WWE (think evil Mr. McMahon, but as a group), then I could see them trying that storyline. It's doubtful, but not as far-fetched as some of the other stuff I'm hearing as possibilities.

Heard Batista's name surface. If he could put on an even bigger mean streak, get stone cold (no pun intended) and leave a path of destruction behind him, this would fit too.

Heard 'Taker won't be back until after the Rumble. Just a rumor of course, but if it is true, then I will be severely disappointed if all this stuff actually turns out to be for Jericho. Give us the swerve where babyface funny Jericho pops out "from the shadows" (so-to-speak) and it could work, otherwise it will be terrible.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #263 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheDark View Post
The basketballs are just a kid toy. It's like asking what the significance of the desk is.

As to the little girl, they've been used for a very long time with 'Taker videos. Here's one of the more recent ones:

WWE Unforgiven 2007 Undertaker RETURN - YouTube

Sting? Man, let it go. Especially if you like Sting. To see him show up and lose to 'Taker at 'Mania certainly wouldn't help his legacy any. Would help 'Taker's of course, but it does nothing for Sting other than get him a big payday.

Now for what was mentioned that is interesting....

DX? Hmm.... Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Steph, Shane, Vince, X-Pac?

Triple H is there.
Vince is there.
Steph could definitely be there weekly.
X-Pac is a free agent and available.
Shane could do special appearances (pay-per-views) for his father's company, which of course he and Steph would inherit down the road.
Shawn is certainly available on a "special occasion" if he'd be willing to come out of retirement...

Now if all this "evil" stuff is simply DX coming back (in any form) to simply

take over the WWE (think evil Mr. McMahon, but as a group), then I could see them trying that storyline. It's doubtful, but not as far-fetched as some of the other stuff I'm hearing as possibilities.

Heard Batista's name surface. If he could put on an even bigger mean streak, get stone cold (no pun intended) and leave a path of destruction behind him, this would fit too.

Heard 'Taker won't be back until after the Rumble. Just a rumor of course, but if it is true, then I will be severely disappointed if all this stuff actually turns out to be for Jericho. Give us the swerve where babyface funny Jericho pops out "from the shadows" (so-to-speak) and it could work, otherwise it will be terrible.
My belief in Sting returning is similar to a child's belief in Santa Claus: if you wish and believe hard enough, he'll come .

I don't see dx coming back, especially being that HHH is already in a feud with Nash and michaels is filming his (pointless) tv show. I really only see a couple options available:

1. Chris Jericho (probably the most likely)
2. Undertaker ( probably the worst one available)
3. Shane and Steph/Vince (a McMahon )
4. Kharma (wouldn't it be awesome?!)
5. New World Order/Kliq (probably the one that makes the most sense)

Here's the situation I hope happens:

We see the complete heel turn of Michael Cole, which would mean the return of the greatest creation in WWE history, THE COLE MINE! What a massive kick to the groin that would be .
Old 12-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #264 (permalink)
Banned

rumor has it the promo's are for jericho because Vince is confident enough he will sign a contract and if he does not he will just throw taker in the mix and use them for his return.

Kane is suppose to be back by royal rumble, although they should have had it kept secret and have him come out as number 30 and win it so he can face henry for injuring him
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #265 (permalink)

Quote:
My belief in Sting returning is similar to a child's belief in Santa Claus: if you wish and believe hard enough, he'll come .

I don't see dx coming back, especially being that HHH is already in a feud with Nash and michaels is filming his (pointless) tv show. I really only see a couple options available:

1. Chris Jericho (probably the most likely)
2. Undertaker ( probably the worst one available)
3. Shane and Steph/Vince (a McMahon )
4. Kharma (wouldn't it be awesome?!)
5. New World Order/Kliq (probably the one that makes the most sense)

Here's the situation I hope happens:

We see the complete heel turn of Michael Cole, which would mean the return of the greatest creation in WWE history, THE COLE MINE! What a massive kick to the groin that would be .
Still seems odd to me to root for it to be Sting, only to have him lose. But it's cool.

Kharma is interesting, but the videos said "he", and I don't believe she's due to have the baby until February, so it won't be her. Also after watching them all again, it sure seems like it is one person, not a group. Which puts us back to Jericho or 'Taker. These promos do not match up for Jericho and 'Taker is rumored to not be back until after the Rumble. Weirdness.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #266 (permalink)

Maybe it'll be Macho Man...oh yeah!!!!
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #267 (permalink)

Epico moved to Raw roster
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #268 (permalink)

#Itbegins2012 is for John Cena's heel turn. Rumor has been confirmed it seems.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #269 (permalink)

Quote:
Epico moved to Raw roster
I guess this means no luchador-style stable. Oh well.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #270 (permalink)

Quote:
#Itbegins2012 is for John Cena's heel turn. Rumor has been confirmed it seems.
Link? Ive seen some pretty reliable sources saying it's jericho.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #271 (permalink)

Quote:
Link? Ive seen some pretty reliable sources saying it's jericho.
Everything matches up to going with his heel turn.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #272 (permalink)

Quote:
Everything matches up to going with his heel turn.
It would also make sense for a jericho return as well. Now would be the best time to turn him heel, but Vince'll never do it.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #273 (permalink)

Quote:
It would also make sense for a jericho return as well. Now would be the best time to turn him heel, but Vince'll never do it.
I was just making that up, but it could make sense. We'll have to see what the big spoiler is on the 12/19 episode.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #274 (permalink)

Twitter
Old 12-07-2011, 10:52 PM   #275 (permalink)

Quote:
No way that account is real. Wwe would never do something THAT revealing and open if they have to have undertaker come back.