Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #2726 (permalink)

Ha watching RAW on DVR, and they slowmo recap Big Shows "punch" on Sheamus before commerical

and they dont even hide that it looks like a clear open hand by Big Show
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #2727 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
If this shitty match main-events SS I'll be sure not to buy. Looking like one of the weakest ppv's in years.
buy ? i have not bought a ppv since ........i dont remember

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #2728 (permalink)

so..let me get this straight.

HIAC PPV:

Orton vs Del Rio
Rhodes Scholars vs Hell No
Kofi vs Miz
Cesaro vs Gabriel
Sin Mysterio vs PTP
Big Show vs Sheamus
Divas crap
Punk Vs Ryback

so..for the next PPV Survivor Series....we have 4 of the same matches, effectively combined into 1...

Team Punk (Punk, Del Rio, Miz, Rhode Scholars) vs Team Foley (Ryback, Orton, Kofi, Hell No)

clever clever booking and creative decision WWE

so that leaves us with a Big Show/Sheamus rematch...Cena/Ziggler match..Divas crap..

and then what?

another weak Sin Mysterio tag match..probably against a pathetic Slater/Mahal team?

another Gabriel squash by Cesaro?

weaksauce WWE..weaksauce

and just to further prove my McMahon "doesnt care about care about TNA" crusade...

TNA just finished running this SAME EXACT STORYLINE...execpt it was the owner of the company Dixie Carter and AJ Styles (many have said its TNAs John Cena)...complete with same hotel pics and elevator pics...

coincidence?
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #2729 (permalink)

Quote:
If this shitty match main-events SS I'll be sure not to buy. Looking like one of the weakest ppv's in years.

can you not get it for free in Canada???
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2730 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
can you not get it for free in Canada???
You can watch it online, but most ppv's I have a couple of friends over and we watch it on the big screen in hd. Only a couple of bucks when you split the cost 6 ways.

I'd much rather put out $10 and watch a PPV on a big screen with friends than sit on my laptop and watch it on a small screen.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #2731 (permalink)

@CDub: because TNA has never stolen a storyline from WWE? I saw the tweets from Kurt Angle and Earl Hebner and laughed. At this point it's a different storyline. If they bring in a horrible acting pregnant woman calling John Cena her baby daddy, I'll be inclined to side with you.

Don't even get me started on how many storylines TNA has copied of off WWE, though.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #2732 (permalink)

Quote:
@CDub: because TNA has never stolen a storyline from WWE? I saw the tweets from Kurt Angle and Earl Hebner and laughed. At this point it's a different storyline. If they bring in a horrible acting pregnant woman calling John Cena her baby daddy, I'll be inclined to side with you.

Don't even get me started on how many storylines TNA has copied of off WWE, though.
im not saying that storylines arent re-hashed over and over again in wrestling..they always have and always will.

The point im trying to make is...McMahon and the WWE are always with the stance "TNA doesnt exist..even if they did they arent even on our radar to think about".

And it normally wouldnt be that big a deal..but TNA JUST finished this storyline not even 2 freakin months ago (middle to end of August).

Yes..it wasnt the best laid out storyline, and didnt help that the actress quit close to the end due to harrassment about her bad acting etc.....but the point still is was a fresh storyline that hadnt been done in awhile (at least in recent memory, i could be wrong)...and WWE jumps right into at right after they did it.

Now..this could be some backhanded mack in the face WWE is trying...a la trying to show them how to do it right (since TNA did sue WWE afterall)..but so far this storylinehas been full of just as much nonsense as the TNA one had.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #2733 (permalink)
Banned

WWE reports that Brad Armstrong, who most notably competed for the National Wrestling Alliance and World Championship Wrestling throughout the 1980s and 1990s, and briefly for WWE in 2006, was found dead in his home this morning. He was 51-years-old.

Their message states, "WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of Brad Armstrong, 51, one of four sons of “Bullet” Bob Armstrong. Brad Armstrong last participated in the ring for the ECW brand in 2006. WWE understands that Brad saw his physician last week for a medical issue and was found unresponsive this morning. WWE extends its sincerest condolences to the entire Armstrong family."

Brad is the brother of WWE referee Scott Armstrong and producer Brian "Road Dogg" James. The brothers, as well as Steve, who wrestled for WWE in 1992 as Lance Cassidy, inducted "Bullet" Bob Armstrong into the WWE Hall of Fame last year.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #2734 (permalink)

Sad to hear Brad passed. LEG SWEEP!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #2735 (permalink)

No spoilers since it's already been filmed tonight. This crowd is really loud with Vickie talking. Their "Who are ya" chants get old quickly though.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #2736 (permalink)

Great line from Cena making fun of himself. "Just like I'm never going to learn another wrestling move. Is it 4, or 5?"
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #2737 (permalink)

Kane's old theme was played again must be a overseas thing..
Old 11-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #2738 (permalink)

They should just make Maddox a wrestler.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #2739 (permalink)

Calling it now. Brad Maddox will be a WWE Champion by the end of 2013.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #2740 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
They should just make Maddox a wrestler.
Seems a little TNA-ish, don't you think?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #2741 (permalink)

Quote:
Seems a little TNA-ish, don't you think?
I don't watch TNA, so I wouldn't know.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #2742 (permalink)

Rhodes with a good win for once they made him look better than sandow.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #2743 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I don't watch TNA, so I wouldn't know.
Very similar thing happened with Jackson James (also known as Garrett Bischoff), who went from decent referee in a decent storyline to a horrible wrestler.

I hope Maddox stays either refereeing or part of a stable, and not become a wrestler.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #2744 (permalink)

Quote:
Very similar thing happened with Jackson James (also known as Garrett Bischoff), who went from decent referee in a decent storyline to a horrible wrestler.

I hope Maddox stays either refereeing or part of a stable, and not become a wrestler.
Even crazier is the fact the two look the same lol (Maddox & Bischoff), I don't watch TNA often but honestly thought it was the same guy!
Krayzie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #2745 (permalink)

Jeez, Cena getting some Toronto and New York-level boos over in England!
Old 11-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #2746 (permalink)

Pretty weak brogue kick.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #2747 (permalink)

FEED. ME. MORE
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #2748 (permalink)

Sheamus (champion) vs. Big Show and Orton vs. Del Rio advertised for 12/28 winter tour at Target Center.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #2749 (permalink)

any non live RAW is just a big .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

also, what was the point of having FOley show up last week for???

man, i said it last week, im getting close to not caring or watching now...About the only thing thats keeping me in is the eventual build up to Rock/Punk at RR, and because its in my hometown

Lets all hope when Linda loses tomorrow, that they finally go back to more grittier, mature, hardcore TV-14 version of WWE
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #2750 (permalink)

Please, PLEASE don't let Fandangoo be Jack Swagger repackaged. PLEASE!