Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #2776 (permalink)

There's a good squash match.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #2777 (permalink)

Time for Tag Team Teddy to make it Kane/Miz/Bryan vs Rhodes/Shadow/Ziggler.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #2778 (permalink)

yay, The Miz with a very long overdue face turn
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #2779 (permalink)

REALLY MICK FOLEY? REALLY??

Best little quip in years: "Amy Schumer says hello". I almost peed my pants!
Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #2780 (permalink)

Completely forgot that they had the Punk/Cena main event, I was wondering why this tag match ended so quickly.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:15 PM   #2781 (permalink)

Well wwe reuses their ideas... the canadian ref that turned in a match...years ago... now maddox a former wrestler coming to angle
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #2782 (permalink)

i watched most of RAW........out of 10, id give it a 5

its just an average product nowadays. That PPV go home show tonight was meh.....a few nice spots, but just nothing really exciting

the only thing i liked was The Miz on the other side of things now, maybe his character can finally take off, and be a top face for the company, WWE sorely lacks really good faces
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #2783 (permalink)

they should just have AJ turn heel and side with Ziggler, maybe make that pair into the modern day version of Edge/Lita

i just dont understand what kind of payoff they are trying for with this AJ/Cena storyline. Whats the end game here, in regards to storytelling?? its just silly really
Old 11-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #2784 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
they should just have AJ turn heel and side with Ziggler, maybe make that pair into the modern day version of Edge/Lita

i just dont understand what kind of payoff they are trying for with this AJ/Cena storyline. Whats the end game here, in regards to storytelling?? its just silly really
When the Ric Flair rumors came out I could see a decent storyline coming from it, but now it just seems pointless. Cena and Ziggler don't even have a match at SS and probably won't at TLC, so what's the point of this storyline?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #2785 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
When the Ric Flair rumors came out I could see a decent storyline coming from it, but now it just seems pointless. Cena and Ziggler don't even have a match at SS and probably won't at TLC, so what's the point of this storyline?
the only thing i can really think of is that they are trying to generate as much heat for Ziggler as they can without having to rely on Vickie, even going as far as saying that Vickie was her "former manager" tonight during his promo, but yet shes still standing right by Ziggler's side

i get the feeling that if you had Ziggler come out by himself and do a promo about Cena, he would still get a decent amount of "what" chants. WHich is a killer for guys like Ziggler. His ring work is main event worthy, im just not sure his character will ever be

Meanwhile , we have guys like Wade Barrett that still has nothing to do right now.......... but thats a whole 'nother ball of wax
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 AM   #2786 (permalink)

Quote:
If it does turn out that Cena and AJ aren't having an affair and Vickie edited the tapes this will go down as one of the stupidest storylines ever.
yeah but honestly who really cares about AJ and Cena being together??
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #2787 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
yeah but honestly who really cares about AJ and Cena being together??
i thinks its a reason to not give him the strap (thank gawd)

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #2788 (permalink)

Spoiler about the SD main event- Big Show defeated the Great Khali
Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #2789 (permalink)

Cody Rhodes hurt his shoulder on Smackdown, probably ending the Rhodes Scholars.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #2790 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Cody Rhodes hurt his shoulder on Smackdown, probably ending the Rhodes Scholars.
Poor kid can't catch a break. Hope he recovers soon, he's long overdue for a major push.

I have a feeling if Rhodes can't make SS (which it sounds like he won't) Titus O'Neil will take his spot in the 5-on-5 match. Or maybe they'd speed up Fandango's debut and put him in the match? A couple of avenues they can go down, hopefully it leads to something interesting.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #2791 (permalink)

Quote:
Poor kid can't catch a break. Hope he recovers soon, he's long overdue for a major push.

I have a feeling if Rhodes can't make SS (which it sounds like he won't) Titus O'Neil will take his spot in the 5-on-5 match. Or maybe they'd speed up Fandango's debut and put him in the match? A couple of avenues they can go down, hopefully it leads to something interesting.
Brad Maddox. Begs for one more shot in the pre-show, if he survives the match he gets a contract, eliminated and he's fired.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #2792 (permalink)

Anybody watching tonight?

First PPV in a while that I won't be putting any money into. Normally I'll have a couple of friends over and pay about $9 for it, but this card is just that terrible. I refuse to pay any money for a WWE PPV until they get their #@#@#@#@ together.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #2793 (permalink)

Quote:

First PPV in a while that I won't be putting any money into. Normally I'll have a couple of friends over and pay about $9 for it, but this card is just that terrible. I refuse to pay any money for a WWE PPV until they get their #@#@#@#@ together.
i wouldnt have wasted my money...but ill be watching with it in the background
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #2794 (permalink)

nice botch by Brodus to kick off the PPV...he needs to go away...far away from a wrestling ring
Old 11-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #2795 (permalink)

Tensai from Main Eventing against Cena and PPVs...to curtain jerking and being the 2nd person eliminated in the opening match
Old 11-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #2796 (permalink)

Jeez, the crowd is absolutely dead to kick off the show. Show some emotions, you're watching a WWE PPV live for Christ sake.

I'd kill to go to a WWE PPV again .
Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #2797 (permalink)

is that Primo/Epico and PTP on the same side...werent they just feuding over Abraham Washington before he got the axe from the company a few months ago?
Old 11-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #2798 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
is that Primo/Epico and PTP on the same side...werent they just feuding over Abraham Washington before he got the axe from the company a few months ago?
Abraham who? Who the hell is Abraham Washington? You don't mean John Cena, do you?
Old 11-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #2799 (permalink)

Good showing by Kidd. Hopefully he's next in line for a push. Too good a wrestler to waste.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #2800 (permalink)

Quote:

who brought the molson???????

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote