Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #3001 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Haven't been many posts on here. Figured I'd bring this up!

The Rock is scheduled to make eight appearances before WrestleMania 29. More expected to come. He will be on Raw near-weekly for the next month (January), and then before EC and WrestleMania. Also scheduled to appear at Elimination Chamber.

Looks like Rocky will win the championship .
Yes. And I read today he's been booked for multiple Smackdown events as well, which is not a good sign for Mr. Knees 2 Faces.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #3002 (permalink)

i havent posted in a while in this thread and havent watched much WWE lately, but have been catching up a bit the past couple weeks. And i have no clue why!!! Its the same old shiz every week. Cm punk blah blah, Dolf blah blah blah, "The Shield" blah blah blah, ryback blah blah blah. WWE has become so predictable and boring as hell. This whole CM punk as champion should have ended at the last wrestlemania. His fans are going for #@#@#@#@. Atleast let Cena be champion damn, hes your biggest cash cow and draw to the WWE so why are they running away from him. They could of had cena vs rock at wrestlemania for the chip. But whatever its just my two cents im sure all of you have covered this already ha.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #3003 (permalink)

How was RAW tonight? I was out for New Years, didn't feel like staying in to watch RAW!
Old 01-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #3004 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojays View Post
how was raw tonight? I was out for new years, didn't feel like staying in to watch raw!
i turned to it twice before i got tanked

sgt slaughter and mae young wrestling made me leave the house faster

:Peyton:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #3005 (permalink)

Quote:
How was RAW tonight? I was out for New Years, didn't feel like staying in to watch RAW!
I read the spoilers, sounds like a pretty forgettable show other than the Barrett Kingston match.

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #3006 (permalink)

From a dirt sheet site:

Exclusive: Backstage WWE Concerns On The Rock's Involvement at The Royal Rumble

kinda irritating when i see stuff like this, so basically they are concerned that the rock/punk match will take too much away from the actual royal rumble match.

whatever, god forbid, the "E" actually put out a solid top to bottom card, wouldnt want that, so lets make it a Punk vs Brooklyn Brawler title match cuz we just dont wanna overshadow the Rumble
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #3007 (permalink)

WZ is saying that Brock is supposed to return late February and rematch with HHH at Wrestlemania. Did they book that few dates and that's all he has left?
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #3008 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
WZ is saying that Brock is supposed to return late February and rematch with HHH at Wrestlemania. Did they book that few dates and that's all he has left?
I heard about that. I thought they had 25-30 dates? By my count, we've only seen 9-10 appearances from Brock. Maybe this isn't a one year contract, but a contract agreeing to a certain amount of appearances?

It's amazing how WWE has killed all of the momentum they had. It looks like the super-stable won't happen. Rematch of last year's Cena-Rock for the title, Brock-HHH facing off, meaning Punk-Taker will happen, and since it isn't for the belt, means Undertaker will move to 21-0.

Not too big a fan of the way WWE is setting up Mania. Hopefully they can tie all three feuds together, and put forth a decent storyline.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #3009 (permalink)

was watching Main Event and was thinking how humorous it was that they were trying to build up the Great Khali since the top match was Khali vs. Antonio Cesaro. Really sad as at one point Cesaro had to make it look not obvious at all that he had to help Khali back up to his feet. But still Cesaro doing the neutralizer on Khali was damn impressive

Antonio Cesaro Neutralizer The Great Khali WWE MAIN EVENT 1 2 13 - YouTube
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #3010 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
was watching Main Event and was thinking how humorous it was that they were trying to build up the Great Khali since the top match was Khali vs. Antonio Cesaro. Really sad as at one point Cesaro had to make it look not obvious at all that he had to help Khali back up to his feet. But still Cesaro doing the neutralizer on Khali was damn impressive

Antonio Cesaro Neutralizer The Great Khali WWE MAIN EVENT 1 2 13 - YouTube
I have a feeling WWE is setting up a match between Cesaro and Big Show in the future, possibly with him hitting the neutralizer to win the title.

Although Dolph is supposed to win the title very soon, and Show and Cesaro are both heel, so I'm not sure how realistic a match between the two for the title would be.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #3011 (permalink)

ROH has such a big arena they hosted today's event in, bad cameras as well. Had to find something decent to watch
Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #3012 (permalink)

The Rock returns tonight!!

even though the "new" Rock is watered down and only does about 15% of his old stuff, he's still better than everyone but CM Punk on the mic.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #3013 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
The Rock returns tonight!!

even though the "new" Rock is watered down and only does about 15% of his old stuff, he's still better than everyone but CM Punk on the mic.
I'd argue with you on that mic part, as I think Chris Jericho is by far the best mic worker of all time (although technically he's not on the roster right now, but he'll be back ).

On another note, it looks as though Dolph's title push will be on hold, as apparently Del Rio will complete his face turn and fight Big Show for the title at the Rumble. T'would appear Dolph will pick up the title from ADR!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #3014 (permalink)

Well, should be interesting. Technically tonight is the "season premiere" of RAW, so to speak

its times like now, where 3 hour RAW's really come in to focus. Theres a lot of stuff going to be happening and not a lot of airtime

from Kofi/Wade leading the midcard stuff

to The Shield's continual involvement in whatever, Team Hell No/Rhodes Scholars and the tag team division

some occasional diva stuff

US Title stuff with Cesaro

World Title stuff with Big Show, del rio, Ziggler, and Sheamus

Never know when Vince will show up

Cena/AJ Lee, her new guy, CM Punk/Ryback and of course the Rock returns tonight
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #3015 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd argue with you on that mic part, as I think Chris Jericho is by far the best mic worker of all time (although technically he's not on the roster right now, but he'll be back ).

On another note, it looks as though Dolph's title push will be on hold, as apparently Del Rio will complete his face turn and fight Big Show for the title at the Rumble. T'would appear Dolph will pick up the title from ADR!
Jericho is top 5 all time IMO. I was only going by active guys. I agree with you 100%. However, no one in WWF/WWE HISTORY can touch the 1997 HBK. I think we can all agree on that.

A Dolph title run is long overdue, I am hoping he gets it asap. ADR is kind of getting stale to me, I hope they can figure out just wtf to do with his character.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #3016 (permalink)

First time watching Raw now for the last three weeks, skipped Christmas and New Years with pretaped/holidays.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #3017 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
First time watching Raw now for the last three weeks, skipped Christmas and New Years with pretaped/holidays.
You didn't miss much, nay, anything.

Although I didn't watch the entirety of both episodes, so maybe I missed Sting debuting and Stone Cold stunning Cena, but I'd doubt it .
Old 01-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #3018 (permalink)

wonder how raw will do tonight in ratings going against the bcs championship on espn
persona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #3019 (permalink)

Great opener. Big E has an impressive finisher
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #3020 (permalink)

I don't know how Vince expects us to believe Cena can kick out of ALL FOUR finishers from Dolph Ziggler. It's getting ridiculous the things we're supposed to believe Cena can do.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #3021 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know how Vince expects us to believe Cena can kick out of ALL FOUR finishers from Dolph Ziggler. It's getting ridiculous the things we're supposed to believe Cena can do.
but its super cena
he can kick out of a atom bomb after having on dropped on him

:Peyton:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #3022 (permalink)

McIntyre can't even take an RKO right, just cut him. He's a failure.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #3023 (permalink)

It's a shame for they, lobster head!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #3024 (permalink)

3MB 4 LIFE.

Future hall of famers, all of them. Especially Jinder, he's the next Steve Austin.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #3025 (permalink)

Cool seeing James Durbin in with the Be a Star commercials.