Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #3401 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Just cut him if the story's true. Dumbass.
Quote:
Possession of marijuana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well RVD pee'd hot and was cut heres a guy who was arrested for Dui and possesion
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Kind of like what happened to RVD. He was THE GUY till he and Sabu were busted. He was dropped right away too. He is now irrelevant in TNA. I don't see how Swagger keeps his mania spot now. At the very least I think he's lost that.

I'm happy, I can't stand him anyway for some reason. He was always an Angle rip off to me. Except he's much worse on the mic than Kurt.
I cant believe the density that some of you posters have.

You do realize that aaaaa loooootttt of WWE wrestlers smoke pot right? and that WWE only fines them if they get caught smoking or shows up on tox screen/drug test.

Hell the wrestlers get in more trouble for using the fake weed than they do for regular weed...just ask Evan Bourne...it shows up as a Wellness Violation boom automatic suspension.

And really...people saying RVD was dropped and cut because of pot..please.

He was suspended 30 days...returned August 8th 2006, and continued to wrestle until June 2007 (One Night Stand) before leaving on his own terms because his wife was diagnosed with cancer.

people just making things up as they go nowadays i guess.

yes he got in trouble and got severely de-pushed...but only because he was a 2x champion at the time and put the company in a negative light (having your main attraction be plastered all over bad media isnt very good).
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #3402 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
More like "Weed the People".

Can't believe Swagger could be that stupid. I mean, I've seen a lot of stupid things happen in the WWE, but this one is near the top.

I hope his push isn't over, but I feel like it will be.
i agree..it was stupid of him. However...theres something to this story that doesnt make sense from either WWE or the police.

The initial report was he was pulled over just as he was leaving the arena...how long would the cop have had to been following him, if he just left, to pull him over for speeding?

somebody brought up a good point elsewhere....cop probably saw him smoking his joint or something before leaving and decided to follow him n wait for a f^ up.

Secondly...also brought up elsewhere....Wrestlemania is the biggest draw and $$$$ maker every year for the WWE. Why on Earth would they let a wrestler they have heavily invested in a storyline for Mania, get behind the wheel of a car and drive ANYWHERE.

im not saying Swagger was hammered and driving..he might have only had a few beers; and im not saying they should babysit the wrestlers...but the higher ups HAVE to know if there is drinking going on backstage youd think. Not like Swagger could just randomly walk to some concession stand in the arena after his match and buy a few beers for himself...

Not saying either scenario means Swagger shouldnt be blamed...but seemslike there was something amiss with all parties involved here.

-----------------------

just read that he was charged with DUI not related to alcohol...so either means he was stoned or UI of another substance...so i guess my last point about the WWE higher ups and backstage was moot

Last edited by cdub6238; 02-21-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #3403 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post

You do realize that aaaaa loooootttt of WWE wrestlers smoke pot right? and that WWE only fines them if they get caught smoking or shows up on tox screen/drug test.

Hell the wrestlers get in more trouble for using the fake weed than they do for regular weed...just ask Evan Bourne...it shows up as a Wellness Violation boom automatic suspension.

He was suspended 30 days...returned August 8th 2006, and continued to wrestle until June 2007 (One Night Stand) before leaving on his own terms because his wife was diagnosed with cancer.

people just making things up as they go nowadays i guess.

yes he got in trouble and got severely de-pushed...but only because he was a 2x champion at the time and put the company in a negative light (having your main attraction be plastered all over bad media isnt very good).
Funny, I remember RVD losing his title right after the arrest (within the next 48 hours following the arrest)... Hmm, I must be making that up though right? His run after the arrest was extremely short and he was never a main eventer again. Before you try to know it all, you better actually know SOMETHING you're talking about because you just made yourself look dumb.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #3404 (permalink)

Quote:
More like "Weed the People".

Can't believe Swagger could be that stupid. I mean, I've seen a lot of stupid things happen in the WWE, but this one is near the top.

I hope his push isn't over, but I feel like it will be.
haha .. wwe security im sure will be on the look out for those signs at arenas - would make a cool t-shirt too ..
hmmm get at it and post on ebay fast
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #3405 (permalink)

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that as of now, the following are the planned main events for WrestleMania 29:

-The Rock (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Title
-CM Punk vs The Undertaker
-Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Jack Swagger for the World Title
-Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

There is a real possibility, however, that aside from Lesnar vs HHH, which seems to be a lock, that the rest of the above main events could change by the time 'Mania rolls around. There remains no change in WWE's uncertainty as to whether or not The Undertaker will work the big PPV, which could ultimately change the card if he decides against competing this year.

While most promotional material suggests that The Rock vs John Cena is a lock for 'Mania this year, the planned John Cena vs CM Punk match on Raw next week could change those plans depending on what WWE decides to do with the outcome.

Jack Swagger's recent DUI could throw a major wrench into the planned World Title match at 'Mania, and it remains to be seen what WWE will do, if anything, to punish Swagger for his recent actions.

Mark Henry vs Sheamus has been discussed but we have yet to see any signs of that on WWE TV.

WWE had been discussing the idea of Ryback vs Chris Jericho for 'Mania, but because there was no tease of any tension between the two of them on Raw this week, it appears as if WWE is going in a different direction. Jericho is also expected to take a few weeks off to tour with Fozzy, which could affect WWE's 'Mania plans where Y2J is concerned.

As of now other top WWE stars such as Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Big Show and The Shield are all without opponents and their directions seem uncertain.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #3406 (permalink)

Quote:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that as of now, the following are the planned main events for WrestleMania 29:

-The Rock (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Title cant wait for round 7
-CM Punk vs The Undertaker too bad punks streak is over
-Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Jack Swagger for the World Title shouldbe really care
-Brock Lesnar vs Triple H yea again

There is a real possibility, however, that aside from Lesnar vs HHH, which seems to be a lock, that the rest of the above main events could change by the time 'Mania rolls around. There remains no change in WWE's uncertainty as to whether or not The Undertaker will work the big PPV, which could ultimately change the card if he decides against competing this year.

While most promotional material suggests that The Rock vs John Cena is a lock for 'Mania this year, the planned John Cena vs CM Punk match on Raw next week could change those plans depending on what WWE decides to do with the outcome.

Jack Swagger's recent DUI could throw a major wrench into the planned World Title match at 'Mania, and it remains to be seen what WWE will do, if anything, to punish Swagger for his recent actions.

Mark Henry vs Sheamus has been discussed but we have yet to see any signs of that on WWE TV. god i hope not what they dont want to put kali in wm

WWE had been discussing the idea of Ryback vs Chris Jericho for 'Mania, but because there was no tease of any tension between the two of them on Raw this week, it appears as if WWE is going in a different direction. Jericho is also expected to take a few weeks off to tour with Fozzy, which could affect WWE's 'Mania plans where Y2J is concerned.

As of now other top WWE stars such as Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Big Show and The Shield are all without opponents and their directions seem uncertain.
kane vs bryan 96 percent chance
ziggler ...does it matter he will be champ by the end of mania
orton barrett ? or antonio?
tag titles and divas .... like they matters anymore

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #3407 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Funny, I remember RVD losing his title right after the arrest (within the next 48 hours following the arrest)... Hmm, I must be making that up though right? His run after the arrest was extremely short and he was never a main eventer again. Before you try to know it all, you better actually know SOMETHING you're talking about because you just made yourself look dumb.
stop posting before you make yourself look more ignorant.

You said...which i quoted....he was dropped right away..correct?? please oh please try to go back on what is quoted as you saying.

I never said he wasnt de-pushed...and of course he had to drop his titles you moron..he was suspended for 30 days. How the hell would that have worked with the main title holder on suspension?? i thought that was a given and didnt need to be explained to you

i was pointing out that he did not get "dropped right away" or "cut" because of being busted for pot.

He served his suspension and was re-inserted right into ECW and even had a program with Randy Orton.

He LEFT because his wife was diagnosed with cancer...not because he was fired or in trouble over getting busted.

How about before you spout off again..you actually know what your talking about
Old 02-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #3408 (permalink)

Quote:
stop posting before you make yourself look more ignorant.

You said...which i quoted....he was dropped right away..correct?? please oh please try to go back on what is quoted as you saying.

I never said he wasnt de-pushed...and of course he had to drop his titles you moron..he was suspended for 30 days. How the hell would that have worked with the main title holder on suspension?? i thought that was a given and didnt need to be explained to you

i was pointing out that he did not get "dropped right away" or "cut" because of being busted for pot.

He served his suspension and was re-inserted right into ECW and even had a program with Randy Orton.

He LEFT because his wife was diagnosed with cancer...not because he was fired or in trouble over getting busted.

How about before you spout off again..you actually know what your talking about

Dropped from his spot... dropped from his push.. Not future endeavored or released. Thought that was made clear, guess you didn't catch it. Not my fault.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #3409 (permalink)

[QUOTE=mnvikingstwins;4307814] Jericho is also expected to take a few weeks off to tour with Fozzy, which could affect WWE's 'Mania plans where Y2J is concerned.

[QUOTE]

Jericho is currently hosting a robot fighting show... not sure how long that will last...
sthoemke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #3410 (permalink)

Just read that Taker wrestled tonight at a live event teaming up with shemus to face barrett and sandow
ctpatsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #3411 (permalink)

Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 02-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #3412 (permalink)

UT got a little chubby.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #3413 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheel View Post
ut got a little chubby.
thats what happens when all you have to do is wrestle once a year

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #3414 (permalink)

So, he's back but not on Raw?
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #3415 (permalink)

Work a couple house shows. So he'll make his return I'd say this Monday after Cena/Punk
Old 02-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #3416 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtr View Post
Work a couple house shows. So he'll make his return I'd say this Monday after Cena/Punk
Or maybe he comes out during McMahon/Heyman, Lesnar comes out to protect Heyman, HHH then comes out to protect Vince, here comes CM Punk(would have to be after Cena beats him), then it goes dark you hear the gong, OMG IT'S THE DEADMAN. Sets up for the CM Punk/Taker match and the Lesnar/HHH match.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:26 AM   #3417 (permalink)

He looks horrible
Old 02-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #3418 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

people just making things up as they go nowadays i guess.yes he got in trouble and got severely de-pushed...but only because he was a 2x champion at the time and put the company in a negative light (having your main attraction be plastered all over bad media isnt very good).
June 03, 2007- RVD last match...against Randy Orton...
April 23, 2008- Reveals wife was diagnosed with cancer...

Fact check bud...he didnt leave on his own terms he left bc WWE didnt want him...after he kneed HHH in the throat his time was all but over.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #3419 (permalink)

Can't believe UT returned at a house show. Wow.

First time I read this here, I thought it was another "Boy Who Cried Wolf" thing, but those pictures tell the story!

Way to kill our excitement WWE .

But wow, he looks a lot worse than last year.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #3420 (permalink)

Quote:
Can't believe UT returned at a house show. Wow.

First time I read this here, I thought it was another "Boy Who Cried Wolf" thing, but those pictures tell the story!

Way to kill our excitement WWE .

But wow, he looks a lot worse than last year.
Im thinking he wont be on RAW this week. They know what they did when they put him to do the house show. Huge internet buzz....."We want Taker" chants all through Raw. They can save him a week to mess with everyone.
ldsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #3421 (permalink)

He's going to come out during the McMahon Heyman segment has to nobody wants to see McMahon nor Heyman wrestle.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #3422 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
June 03, 2007- RVD last match...against Randy Orton...
April 23, 2008- Reveals wife was diagnosed with cancer...

Fact check bud...he didnt leave on his own terms he left bc WWE didnt want him...after he kneed HHH in the throat his time was all but over.
this will be my last time arguing with you over something so trivial and stupid....

did you read the announcement?

she was diagnosed as you said in April. In said RVD announcement on his Myspace blog....they clearly said that they had been trying to find out the root of her stomach problems and cramps "for months".

Maybe i should have been a little more clear, as technically you were right since she was diagnosed after he left....but there are plenty of reports and documents that say he "left to deal with a family issue".

If the WWE didnt want him as you say...and he left on bad terms..or whatever it is that your floating around....why did they let him come back and work the 2009 Royal Rumble??

nice try though with your internet tough guy routine.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #3423 (permalink)

Tag match....lesnar/punk vs.hhh/ut
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #3424 (permalink)

WWE now trying to play the footage that it might not have really been Taker at Waco.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #3425 (permalink)

Quote:
WWE now trying to play the footage that it might not have really been Taker at Waco.
So if we say taker comes out tonight Jays won't know whether to believe us or not.